Setting the stage for valuable relationships
Forty exceptional people were honored Tuesday afternoon at the 17th annual Rochester Business Journal Forty Under 40 awards event, which recognizes professionals younger than 40 who demonstrate leadership in the workplace and in the community.
More than 925 attended the luncheon and presentation of awards at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center.
The 2011 honorees are:
- Patrick Ahern, Brand Integrity Inc.
- Elizabeth Alexander, Thompson Health
- Jon Alhart, Dixon Schwabl Advertising Inc.
- Amy Averill, Harris Corp. RF Communications division
- Claudia Burcke, Greater Rochester Enterprise Inc.
- Thomas Carpenter, Clark Patterson Lee
- Joseph Casion, Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
- Julie Christensen, Golisano Children's Hospital, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Jeremy Cooney, YMCA of Greater Rochester
- Justin Copie, Innovative Solutions Ltd.
- Christopher Davis, Ontario Exteriors Inc.
- Brian DiGiacco, Rizzo & DiGiacco CPAs PLLC
- Tracey Dreisbach, Rochester Rotary Club and Rochester Rotary Charitable Trusts Inc.
- Erika Duthiers, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Shawanda Evans, Hillside Work-Scholarship Connection
- Joshua Farrelman, University of Rochester
- D-D Flannery Lazenby, Flannery Public Relations
- Donald Gentilcore, IESI Corp.
- Kevin Halpin, DeltaPoint Capital Management LLC
- Rufus Judson, the Pike Co. Inc.
- Wende Knapp, Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP
- Daniele Lyman, AIDS Care and Pleasant Street Apothecary
- Christina Mancini, Aquinas Institute of Rochester
- David Mandrycky, Insero & Co. CPAs P.C.
- David Mattucci, Lecesse Construction Services LLC
- Kelly McCormick-Sullivan, Pluta Cancer Center
- Kevin Overton, Harris Beach PLLC
- T.C. Pellett, Monroe County Parks Department
- Rachel Pickering, Finger Lakes Health Systems Agency
- Allen Rossignol, Edge Architecture PLLC
- Tyler Savage, Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
- Kelly Smith, Roberts Wesleyan College
- Shelby Stenson, Mengel Metzger Barr & Co. LLP
- Matthew Taylor, AP Professionals
- Dawn VanDamme, NimbleUser
- Sara Visingard, Harris Beach PLLC
- Elizabeth Wehle, University of Rochester
- Robert Wendler, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Thomas Wilmot Jr., Wilmorite Inc.
- Melanie Wolk, Goldberg Segalla LLP
In addition to the RBJ, sponsors include the University of Rochester's Simon Graduate School of Business, First Niagara Bank, Bonadio Group and supporting sponsor Financial Architects.
(c) 2011 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or e-mail email@example.com.