Digital Rochester has announced the 11 nominees for this year’s Technology Woman of the Year Award.
The winner is to be announced during an event at Locust Hill Country Club on April 26. The award is based on three criteria: sustained contributions to the technology profession, contributions to advancing opportunities for women in technology and community efforts.
The nominees are:
- Elizabeth Amato Fleck, manager of health information technology, Innovative Solutions Ltd.
- Cheryl Carney, regional director, Windstream Corp.
- Jessica DeGroote Nelson, research and development manager, Optimax Systems, Inc.
- Dawn DePerrior, senior director of enterprise clinical systems, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Uma Gupta, CEO and founder, PlanetGPA
- Jennifer Indovina, president and CEO, Tenrehte Technologies Inc.
- Jennifer Kruschwitz, principal engineer, JK Consulting
- Sally Loughry, director of customer Service, M5 Networks Inc.
- Robin Louvain, software program manager, Carestream Health Inc.
- Cheryl Nelan, president and owner, CMIT Solutions of Monroe
- Jennifer Shanley, CEO, Zwirlz Inc.
(c) 2012 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.