Recipients of the 18th annual Rochester Business Journal Forty Under 40 awards have been chosen.
The honorees are professionals younger than 40 who demonstrate leadership in the workplace and in the community.
A luncheon and presentation of awards is scheduled for noon to 1:30 p.m. Nov. 13 at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center.
The 2012 honorees are:
- Mark Allen, JPMorgan Chase
- Mollene Benison, DeJoy, Knauf & Blood LLP
- Jean Bezek, Innovative Solutions
- Eric Biondi M.D., University of Rochester
- Lanie Bittner, Nothnagle Realtors
- Christopher Brodhead, Sigma Marketing Group LLC
- Jason Brownlie, Crosby Brownlie Inc.
- Scott Burdett, Flaum Management Co. Inc.
- Roderic Burrill, Logical Images Inc.
- Amy Calabrese, Reliant Community Federal Credit Union
- Martin Cannon, Paychex Inc.
- Emily Casey, Sage Rutty & Co. Inc.
- Kim Clark, Heritage Christian Services
- Courtney Cotrupe, Partners + Napier
- Brendon Crossing, Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Co.
- Melissa Dempsey, Harris Corp.'s RF Communications
- Penny Dentinger, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Elizabeth Amato Fleck, Innovative Solutions
- Bret Garwood, city of Rochester
- Krista Gleason, Eastman Kodak Co.
- Stephen Griffin, Finger Lakes Economic Development Center
- Jared Haims, Cooper/Haims Advisors LLC
- Tamu Brown Hutchinson, the Center for Youth Services Inc.
- Christopher Johnston, EFP Rotenberg LLP
- Clayton Jones, Monroe Community College
- Matthew Kilmer, Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- Michael Linehan, Colie's Cafes, Roc'n Deals
- Langston McFadden, Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
- Molly Mesko, First American Equipment Finance
- Todd Oldham, Monroe Community College
- Todd Pagano, National Technical Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology
- Mark Prunoske, Thompson Health
- Spencer Read, Mitchell Group, Architecture and Construction
- Brian Reh, Gorbel Inc.
- Justin Runke, Harris Beach PLLC
- Lisa Santelli, Excellus BlueCross Blue-Shield
- Fina Santiago, Vargas Associates
- Eileen Galinski Thrall, RIT
- Miguel Velazquez, Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Authority
- Todd Zyra, Klein Steel Service Inc.
Sponsors of this year's program are the University of Rochester's Simon Graduate School of Business, First Niagara Bank and the Bonadio Group. Ticket information is available at go.rbj.net/fortyunder40.
9/14/12 (c) 2012 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or email email@example.com.