More than 800 attendees celebrated 40 young professionals at the 21st annual Rochester Business Journal Forty Under 40 awards luncheon Thursday afternoon at the Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center.
The honorees are a group of leaders younger than 40 years old who demonstrate leadership in the workplace and in the community.
The 2015 honorees are:
- Jason Alexander, Merrill Lynch
- Marco Altieri, Angels in Your Home
- Jason Aymerich, Complemar Partners Inc.
- Candice Baldwin, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Kristie Ball, Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
- Christopher Beato, Wegmans Food Markets Inc.
- Amy Button, Crazy Dog T-shirts Inc.
- Kelly Clark, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Jamie Crosley, the Bonadio Group
- Keri Curtis, New Media Investment Group Inc.
- Mathew Devine, Highland Family Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Shaquana Divers, Center for Community Health, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Kristen Duckles, Home Properties Inc.
- Herb Escher, Dale Carnegie Training
- Rose Feor, Martino Flynn LLC
- Marybeth Frantz, Harris Beach PLLC
- Ryan Hallings, the Lyons National Bank
- Brian Handley, Raymour & Flanigan Furniture
- Bernadette Harrison, the Central Library of Rochester and Monroe County
- Jennifer Hawryschuk, Northwest Savings Bank
- Michael Hayes, GLC Business Services Inc.
- Christopher Hilderbrant, Finger Lakes System Health Agency
- Virgil Joseph, Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Co.
- Jacob Lebowitz, DelMonte Hotel Group
- Kate Martinez, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Lindsay Morrow-Lilly, Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Co.
- Laura Myers, the Wolford Law Firm LLP
- Bryan O’Donovan, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Yvette Pagano, CAR Engineering and Manufacturing Inc.
- Andrew Pond, Freed Maxick CPAs P.C.
- Rebecca Priest, St. John’s Home
- Jonathan Prutzman, Innovative Solutions
- Stephanie Reh, Epilepsy-Pralid Inc.
- Dustin Riccio, Rochester Regional Health
- Cassandra Rich, Boylan Code LLP
- Matthew Satterwhite, Carestream Health Inc.
- James Smith, YMCA of Greater Rochester Inc.
- Scott Sydelnik, Davidson Fink LLP
- Erin Tolefree, Baldwin Richardson Foods Co.
- David Wilson, Paychex Inc.
The Rochester Business Journal, University of Rochester’s Simon Business School and the Bonadio Group co-sponsor the event.
(c) 2015 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or email email@example.com.