Travel Channel International Ltd. is scheduled to visit Fairport, the Rochester Public Market, the High Falls area and the local Dinosaur Bar-B-Que restaurant on Saturday to film promotional footage for its feature documentary American Times.
Crews from the London-based network are scheduled to film throughout the day, a statement Friday from the Greater Rochester Visitors Association Inc. said. The work will be part of a documentary designed to display unique destinations from throughout the country, officials said.
American Times is scheduled to premier in November, officials said.
Travel Channel International reaches 67 million homes in 118 countries, officials said.
The filming schedule is as follows, visitors association officials said:
- Rochester Public Market, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.,
- High Falls, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.,
- Fairport canal area, 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.,
- The aqueduct, Court Street and the Corn Hill neighborhood, 6 p.m.,
- Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, 6:30 p.m.
(c) 2012 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.