The ninth annual Festival of Food has announced the winners of this year’s Best Taste Contest. The event was held Sept. 10 at the Rochester Public Market.
The event featured 100 local restaurants, wineries, caterers and other vendors and was a fundraiser for Foodlink Inc.
The winners for this year’s contest are:
- Best Restaurant/Caterer: Max Rochester
- Best Specialty Food: Chef Lerman’s Sauces and Flower City Olive Oil (tie)
- Best Bakery and Desserts: Moonlight Creamery
- Best Winery or Brewery: Naked Dove Brewing Co.
- Best Beverages (Non-Alcoholic): OPA! Originals Inc.
- Best Mobile Food: Flippin’ Birds
(c) 2012 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or email email@example.com.