Organization: St. Joseph's Neighborhood Center
"Medieval Merriment" for St. Joseph's Neighborhood Center: Join us for the 19th annual auction and party to benefit St. Joseph's Neighborhood Center. All proceeds support health and mental health services for people who cannot afford health insurance or are underinsured. The event begins at 5:30 p.m. at Temple B'rith Kodesh in Brighton. Festivities include live music by Four on the Floor Jazz Quartet, grazing stations with hearty hors d'oeuvres, a variety of Finger Lakes wines and microbrews, yummy desserts, and silent and live auction items. Dress is business casual, or show off your medieval garb. Tickets are $40 per person, and reservations are recommended. For reservations or sponsorship information or to donate auction items, contact Katherine McCormick at (585) 325-5260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Huzzah!
Most Viewed Articles
- Gates restaurateur to pay $308,000 in tax-evasion settlement
- Civil action seeks $1.1 million from radiologist accused of fraud
- VisualDx marks downtown presence with celebration
- Sunshine Campus opens treehouse for kids with special needs
- URMC gets $4M grant to create program for the deaf, hard-of-hearing