- STAMP in Batavia attracts first tenant; more than 1,000 jobs likely
More than 1,000 full-time jobs stand to be created in the Finger Lakes region with the announcement Wednesday of the first tenant of the Science and Technology Advanced Manufacturing Park in Batavia.
- Geothermal systems shed their novelty status, draw homeowners
- LaBella acquires Elmira engineering firm
LaBella Associates DPC has completed its acquisition of DPC Engineering P.C. in Elmira, Chemung County.
- $43.7M in contracts awarded for phase II of downtown MCC
- High Falls target of city study
- Tech firm gets a boost with SBIR grant
- Conducting his firm to success
Conducting his firm to success: Trevor Harrison serves as managing partner at HBT Architects
- Builders use mix of strategies to find, keep talent
- Rebuilding an iconic treasure could create lasting value
- City seeks developer for Midtown parcel
The city of Rochester is looking for developers to fill out the Parcel 2 site at the Midtown Rising site.
- Leading his firm into ninth decade
- Architectural firm designs to grow
- Rochester Top 100: Perinton IT firm builds on steady growth
- Rochester Top 100: Patriot Towers is climbing to new heights
- $23M assisted living community in Greece to create some 200 jobs
Rochester Regional Health and Columbia/Wegman Acquisition II LLC on Friday announced plans to build and manage a 111-bed assisted living community on Mill Road in Greece.
- The Record
- Rochester plays catch-up to benefits of mixed use
- Drones likely to fly high, add smart capabilities
- Prevention, safety become integral to operations
- Works in progress