- Making living spaces comfortable and safe
- Rochester to get grant for zombie homes
Rochester is in line to get a $350,000 grant to help the city deal with so-called zombie homes, state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Tuesday.
- Double-digit growth, but still that family feel
- Project work begins: Apartments planned for former fairgrounds site
- RRH to create $26M center in Irondequoit
Aided by a $5 million Riedman Foundation gift, Rochester Regional Health is planning a $26 million ambulatory care center in Irondequoit.
- State funding announced for energy efficient housing
Builders and housing developers across the state are in line to receive $16 million for the design and construction of energy efficient housing.
- Seneca Foods, Monsanto ink 10-year deal on seed-processing operations
Seneca Foods Corp. has inked a 10-year agreement with Monsanto Co. for vegetable large-seed processing operations in the United States.
- Finalists named for Reshaping Rochester Awards
Eleven finalists were announced Tuesday for the 2016 Reshaping Rochester Awards. The Community Design Center Rochester selected the finalists from nominations submitted by the public.
- Works in progress
- REIT steps into new arena
- Study identifies two options for performing arts center
Consultants hired to study options for a performing arts center downtown have come up with two options—one at Midtown and the second at the intersection of Exchange Boulevard and Court Street.
- Rochester Top 100: Diversification keeps its designs on growth
- Project to boost East End
- Architectural Firms
- Shortage of skilled laborers has yet to be stemmed
- Fifth generation takes helm
Rufus Judson was named CEO of the Pike Cos. last year
- Innovations enhance sustainable building designs
- Construction projects wanted
- Costello leaves legacy of hard work, success
- Prominent developer Costello dies
Anthony Costello, the developer behind massive local projects including CityGate and the Reserve on the Erie Canal, has died, his company said Monday. Mr. Costello was the founder, chairman and CEO of the Costello Group and CEO of Anthony J. Costello & Son Development LLC.