- Prospects for Tower280 occupancy look bright
- CEO still gets a rush from the job
Lawrence Merle co-founded Dansville-based Genesee Construction Service in 1996
- Gibbs Street building to undergo renovation
- Sustainable homebuilding gains traction, but slowly
- Russell LeFrois built the family firm
- Rochester Lyric Opera to turn church into performing arts venue
Rochester will have a new major performing arts venue, the owners announced Wednesday morning. Rochester Lyric Opera Inc. has purchased the former First Church of Christ, Scientist at 440 East Ave. for $1.2 million. The opera group plans to spend an additional $6 million to renovate the 100-year-old landmark structure.
- Home Leasing selected to develop Charlotte Street project
Home Leasing LLC has been named the developer for the Charlotte Street redevelopment project, the city announced Monday afternoon.
- LeChase acquires Westchester County firm C.W. Brown
LeChase Construction Services LLC has acquired C.W. Brown Inc. in Armonk, Westchester County, for an undisclosed sum. Under the agreement, which took effect April 1, C.W. Brown will operate as a division of LeChase, with the same workforce and market focus.
- CJS Architects selected for work at Women's Hall of Fame
Chaintreuil Jensen Stark Architects LLP has been selected by the National Women’s Hall of Fame in Seneca Falls, Seneca County, to create a site plan and provide design services.
- Gallina acquires Chase Tower
Gallina Development Corp. has acquired Chase Tower in downtown Rochester with plans to redevelop the 26-story structure into a mixed-use building that will include redesigned office space, retail and restaurant space, and high-rise apartments and condominiums.
- Bero architects keep focus on older buildings
Bero Architecture PLLC continues to specialize in historic preservation, working on several area churches as well as the George Eastman House.
- $15M rehab slated for site
- Firm sees growing opportunities downtown
- Engineering Firms
- Environmental Services Providers
Ranked by number of local employees
- Commercial Builders
Ranked by total dollar volume of non-residential projects.
- Architectural Firms
Ranked by number of local registered architects.