- Community Design Center plans Reshaping Rochester awards ceremony
Tickets are available for the Community Design Center of Rochester’s fifth annual Reshaping Rochester awards ceremony Dec. 9.
- Morgan ready to move forward with University Ave. apartments
Morgan Management LLC is moving forward with its plan to create luxury apartments at 933 University Ave., with the project slated to begin in the spring.
- Makerspaces invite, inspire sharing of innovative ideas
- New model, apartment building open at Perinton site
Uniland Residential, an arm of Uniland Development Co., opened a new model unit and apartment building at the Glen at Perinton Hills, a roughly $12 million project consisting of 60 luxury apartments near Route 31 and Moseley Road.
- Going metro
Going metro: The Chase Tower sports a new name and plans for residential tenants to arrive in the spring.
- Landmark Society identifies five sites for revitalization
The Landmark Society of Western New York Inc. has released its 2015 Five to Revive—a list of historic sites it has identified as opportunities for targeted, strategic revitalization.
- Greentopia event focuses on sustainable communities
A group of leaders in sustainability and the future of cities gathered Wednesday for the 2015 Futures Summit, an event at Monroe Community College that discusses building sustainable communities.
- Engineering a $3.9B bridge
- STAMP in Batavia attracts first tenant; more than 1,000 jobs likely
More than 1,000 full-time jobs stand to be created in the Finger Lakes region with the announcement Wednesday of the first tenant of the Science and Technology Advanced Manufacturing Park in Batavia.
- Geothermal systems shed their novelty status, draw homeowners
- LaBella acquires Elmira engineering firm
LaBella Associates DPC has completed its acquisition of DPC Engineering P.C. in Elmira, Chemung County.
- $43.7M in contracts awarded for phase II of downtown MCC
- High Falls target of city study
- Tech firm gets a boost with SBIR grant
- Conducting his firm to success
Conducting his firm to success: Trevor Harrison serves as managing partner at HBT Architects
- Builders use mix of strategies to find, keep talent
- Rebuilding an iconic treasure could create lasting value
- City seeks developer for Midtown parcel
The city of Rochester is looking for developers to fill out the Parcel 2 site at the Midtown Rising site.
- Leading his firm into ninth decade
- Architectural firm designs to grow