- Leading his firm into ninth decade
Richard Gianforti Jr. is the third-generation owner of Flower City Glass
- Rochester Top 100: Patriot Towers is climbing to new heights
- $23M assisted living community in Greece to create some 200 jobs
Rochester Regional Health and Columbia/Wegman Acquisition II LLC on Friday announced plans to build and manage a 111-bed assisted living community on Mill Road in Greece.
- The Record
- Rochester plays catch-up to benefits of mixed use
- Drones likely to fly high, add smart capabilities
- Prevention, safety become integral to operations
- Works in progress
- Tuthill still shines in specialty lighting
- Industrial remake
- Community Design Center director to retire in October
Joni Monroe, a founding member of the Community Design Center Rochester, will retire as its executive director Oct. 30. Under Monroe's leadership, the CDC Rochester has grown and extended its outreach to the nine-county Greater Rochester region.
- Architectural Firms
- Shaping the future of sustainability
Nancy Jendryaszek, managing partner, leads Pathfinder Engineers & Architects
- CDC seeks nominations for 2015 Reshaping Rochester Awards
The public is invited to submit nominations for the Community Design Center's 2015 Reshaping Rochester Awards.
- College Town, others receive BOMA recognition awards
The Building Owners and Managers Association of Greater Rochester honored the College Town Rochester project with this year’s 2015 BOMA Rochester Recognition Award in the new construction category.
- Home improvement firm building on 2014 growth
- Work to begin in fall on Sibley Building
- Paychex founder's gift inspired many others
Golisano’s $20 million pledge was key to making hospital a reality
- Hospital is a testament to multitude of givers
- Building an environment that is calm, playful
Sick kids don’t like going to the hospital. Their parents don’t like taking them there, and they certainly don’t want to have to leave them there for an extended period of time.