- Building a green focus
- Abundance Co-op breaks ground at new South Ave. location
Rochester’s Abundance Co-op has begun construction at its new location at 571 South Ave., officials announced Wednesday.
- Lighting of buildings makes downtown sparkle
- Historic designation underlines area's bygone days
- Vision for Village Gate to continue
- Tower280 seen as catalyst for downtown
- Original tower was jewel of national wonder
- A new crown at Midtown
- Glazer, Morgan reflect on $59 million project
- New tower attracts residents and businesses
- A tower reborn
The renamed Tower280 at Midtown stands as a testament to the vision of a few and the hard work of many.
- Finalists announced for Reshaping Rochester Awards
The Reshaping Rochester Awards are slated to be announced by the Community Design Center of Rochester at its annual luncheon Nov. 17, organizers said Wednesday.
- Rochester Chamber Top 100: School projects key driver for firm's growth
- LaBella to add company
- Making living spaces comfortable and safe
- Rochester to get grant for zombie homes
Rochester is in line to get a $350,000 grant to help the city deal with so-called zombie homes, state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Tuesday.
- Double-digit growth, but still that family feel
- Project work begins: Apartments planned for former fairgrounds site
- RRH to create $26M center in Irondequoit
Aided by a $5 million Riedman Foundation gift, Rochester Regional Health is planning a $26 million ambulatory care center in Irondequoit.
- State funding announced for energy efficient housing
Builders and housing developers across the state are in line to receive $16 million for the design and construction of energy efficient housing.