- Shortage of skilled laborers has yet to be stemmed
- Fifth generation takes helm
Rufus Judson was named CEO of the Pike Cos. last year
- Innovations enhance sustainable building designs
- Construction projects wanted
- Costello leaves legacy of hard work, success
- Prominent developer Costello dies
Anthony Costello, the developer behind massive local projects including CityGate and the Reserve on the Erie Canal, has died, his company said Monday. Mr. Costello was the founder, chairman and CEO of the Costello Group and CEO of Anthony J. Costello & Son Development LLC.
- An architectural master and Rochester original
- Office design evolves to encompass latest technology
- 80 units headed to East End: DHD Ventures sees July opening for $9M project
- Home builders form group to aid small firms
- Two-year transformation projected for downtown
- LaBella adds 100 workers to its staff
- LeFrois sees growth at Henrietta business park
- Move reflects rapid growth
- Ready on the river
- Morgan and Christa to buy Hyatt in $16 million deal
Local developers Morgan Management LLC and Christa Cos. are buying the Hyatt Regency Hotel downtown in a $16 million deal.
- Vacancy rate dips for offices
The Rochester area is seeing a drop in downtown office vacancy rates and the increased need for construction in the industrial arena.
- Lago Resort & Casino rolls for a fast start