- Study identifies two options for performing arts center
Consultants hired to study options for a performing arts center downtown have come up with two options—one at Midtown and the second at the intersection of Exchange Boulevard and Court Street.
- Rochester Top 100: Diversification keeps its designs on growth
- Project to boost East End
- Architectural Firms
- Shortage of skilled laborers has yet to be stemmed
- Fifth generation takes helm
Rufus Judson was named CEO of the Pike Cos. last year
- Innovations enhance sustainable building designs
- Construction projects wanted
- Costello leaves legacy of hard work, success
- Prominent developer Costello dies
Anthony Costello, the developer behind massive local projects including CityGate and the Reserve on the Erie Canal, has died, his company said Monday. Mr. Costello was the founder, chairman and CEO of the Costello Group and CEO of Anthony J. Costello & Son Development LLC.
- An architectural master and Rochester original
- Office design evolves to encompass latest technology
- 80 units headed to East End: DHD Ventures sees July opening for $9M project
- Home builders form group to aid small firms
- Two-year transformation projected for downtown
- LaBella adds 100 workers to its staff
- LeFrois sees growth at Henrietta business park
- Move reflects rapid growth
- Ready on the river
- Morgan and Christa to buy Hyatt in $16 million deal
Local developers Morgan Management LLC and Christa Cos. are buying the Hyatt Regency Hotel downtown in a $16 million deal.