- Trio of grants support efforts for 19th Ward
Three grants totaling $33,000 will support efforts to nominate four areas in Rochester’s 19th Ward for listing in the National Register of Historic Places, officials announced Monday.
- Group renovates former St. Michael's Mission
- Commercial Builders
Ranked by total dollar volume of non-residential projects.
- Architectural Firms
The survey contacted architectural firms in Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans, Wayne and Wyoming counties.
- Vacant sites offer potential
- North Forest Office Space grows its holdings
- Group announces recipients of design awards
The Rochester chapter of the American Institute of Architects has announced its list of recipients of the 2013 Design Excellence Awards.
- Decades of architectural, personal histories dress up East Avenue
- Luxury complex on river planned
- Landscape Design and Architectural Firms
Information was provided by individual firms that responded to an email survey. Ranked by number of local architects, desiners and / or surveyors.
- Austere settings fade away in favor of inviting design
- Aging population, demand for new sites inject optimism
- Campus projects aim to improve learning environment
- Rochester's skyway system: Does it have a viable future?
- Architectural Firms
Information was provided by individual firms that responded to an email survey. The survey contacted architectural firms in Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans, Wayne and Wyoming counties. Ranked by number of local registered architects.
- Two Rochester projects to get preservation award
Two Rochester projects have been selected by the Preservation League of New York State to receive its Excellence in Historic Preservation Award.
- AIA chapter announces winners of 2012 awards
- With regional economic councils, are there really any losers?
- SWBR appoints senior associate to grow health care work
SWBR Architects & Engineers P.C. has announced a new senior associate responsible for growing and expanding the firm’s health care architecture practice.
- SWBR completes work on mausoleum project
SWBR Architects & Engineers P.C. has completed work on the new Riverside Cemetery Chapel of Peace Mausoleum on Lake Avenue. Construction on the $4.5 million project began in summer 2010.