Banking & Finance News
- Nocon receives 31st Athena Award
Nannette Nocon, private wealth adviser for Nocon & Associates, Ameriprise Financial Services Inc., received the 2017 Athena Award at a luncheon Thursday. Melisza Campos was the Athena Young Professional Award recipient.
- Paychex appoints Bonadio to board
Paychex Inc. has expanded its board of directors to 10 members and appointed Thomas Bonadio to fill the new seat.
- Taylor awarded contract for renovation at Three City Center
Taylor, the Builders has been awarded the contract for phased renovation of Three City Center at 180 S. Clinton Ave.
- CitiGroup Global Markets agrees to return $22.5M to clients
CitiGroup Global Markets Inc. has agreed to return $22.5 million to compensate clients for fee overcharges, state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Thursday.
- M&T subsidiary buys Phila. firm
M&T Realty Capital Corp., a subsidiary of M&T Bank, has acquired a Philadelphia commercial mortgage placement and servicing business.
- Restaurateur files Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Most stocks finish strong
- Royal Oak buys Wis. property
- Northwest Bank names Rochester-area manager
Northwest Bank on Tuesday said it has appointed Todd Schirmer of Hamlin as vice president and Rochester-area manager.
- Kiva gives boost to entrepreneurs
- U.S. or state estate tax won’t bite most New Yorkers
- CPA firm focuses on building businesses
- Trump administration could be good for Rochester
- Business owners weigh in on prospects for new year
- SEC demands $16M from David Fleet
- COMIDA OKs tax breaks for former Frontier building downtown
COMIDA on Tuesday approved tax breaks to Three City Center Partners for the renovation of 180 S. Clinton Ave. As RBJ reported Friday, the developers are renovating the former Frontier building with plans to house M&T Bank Corp.’s Rochester headquarters in the top two floors.
- New NBT CEO worked at Chase Lincoln First here
A banker with longstanding ties to the Rochester area has been named president and CEO of NBT Bancorp Inc. and NBT Bank N.A., based in Norwich, Chenango County.
- Bass Pro targeted for 2018
- Federal agency moves to seize $6.3M from Eber