Banking & Finance News
- Panel awards $1.2 million to beneficiaries
- Diversification builds bottom line, stimulates growth
- Century mark
- Startup Weekend aims to help entrepreneurs
The third annual Startup Weekend—slated for March 20 to 22— will take place at Brand Networks LLC.
- Be a 'conscious capitalist'to benefit others, self
- Rochester Top 100: Company embraces change as key to growth
- Moody's Investors gives city high rating for borrowing
The city of Rochester has received the highest rating from Moody’s Investors Services for short-term borrowing, with the service praising the city’s strong fiscal management practices and efforts to close budget gaps and maintain reserves.
- Pa. bank to open shop here
S&T Bank has a long relationship with the Rochester area as a lender to local businesses. Now the Pennsylvania-based bank is setting up shop downtown—with a veteran of the local banking and development industry taking the lead.
- Brighton firm expands to new practice areas
- Panel, leaders optimistic for area economy
- Financial institutions court younger customer base
- Excell Partners receives $2M grant to invest in businesses
Excell Partners LLC has received $2 million to invest in pre-seed stage businesses as part of $5 million in total grants announced Thursday by Gov. Andrew Cuomo to support investment firms.
- Good intentions alone are an insufficient driver
- Momentum from 2014 should help economy in new year
- Home Mortgage Lenders
- Engineering Firms
- Genesee Valley Trust board names new CEO
The Genesee Valley Trust Co.’s board of directors has voted unanimously to appoint Joy Ryen Plotnik as CEO, effective immediately.
- Bonadio Group merging with Syracuse CPA firm
The Bonadio Group is merging with Syracuse-based CPA firm Testone, Marshall & Discenza LLP, creating what company officials say will be the largest accounting and consulting organization in Central New York.