Banking & Finance News
- IEC reports 14% revenue growth in Q1
IEC Electronics Corp. posted a profit and double-digit increase in year-over-year first-quarter sales Friday. Sales were up 14.2 percent to $32.9 million from $28.8 million the previous year.
- N.Y. to get $150 million from settlement with Morgan Stanley
New York will see $150 million in cash as part of its share of a $3.2 billion settlement reached between the state, Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., the federal government and other states, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Thursday.
- First Niagara meets Q4 earnings expectations
First Niagara Financial Group Inc. met analyst expectation for its fourth quarter, reporting net income of $50.8 million, or 12 cents a diluted share.
- Bonadio eyes big numbers
- Home Mortgage Lenders
- Tompkins Financial reports higher profit for fourth quarter
Tompkins Financial Corp. reported an 8 percent increase in diluted earnings for its fourth quarter, and a record year for earnings growth.
- Area forensic accounting experts help author book
A pair of EFPR Solutions LLP professionals are among a team of forensic accountants to author “Corporate Fraud: The Executive Survival Guide.”
- ESL targets a growing role in business banking
- Five Star Bank officials defend expansions
- Ex-Fed leader joins UR
- Northwest Bancshares net income dips in Q4
Northwest Bancshares, Inc. announced a drop in net income for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2015.
- Five Star Bank parent reports record net interest income in Q4
Financial Institutions Inc. saw total net income fall but reached a record for net interest income in its fourth quarter, the parent company of Five Star Bank reported.
- How bad it was
The civilian labor force here also dropped during and after the recession, and it has yet to return to its previous level.
- Rochester Top 100: Timely investments set company up to soar
- Fisher team of business students wins Deloitte competition
Five St. John Fisher College School of Business accounting students made history as the first Fisher team to win the national Deloitte FanTAXtic Competition at Deloitte University near Dallas.
- M&T Bank tops expectations for profit, revenues
M&T Bank Corp. topped analyst expectations for the fourth quarter.
- Former CEO wants Financial Institutions to consider sale
A second major shareholder—this time the company’s former chief executive and longtime director— is calling on Financial Institutions Inc. to consider a sale to a larger bank.
- Business, technology are more interconnected than ever
- For New Year's resolution, cultivate moral courage and speak up
- New leader rose through the ranks
Faheem Masood is slated to become CEO of ESL Federal Credit Union on March 1