Banking & Finance News
- Banking on an unexpected path
Robert Schick serves as president and CEO of Lyons National Bank.
- Lump sum problematic in disposal of business
- Trump tax plan reminiscent of Reagan reforms
- Donor-advised funds savvy way to give to charity
- Dueling data make it hard to size up the economy
- M&T commercial lender took her own path
- Performance shades merits of active management
- Customers will drive revolution, local bankers say
- New cybersecurity regulations need clarification
- Directors' fiduciary duties come into focus at year-end
- SBA Lenders
- Alesco Advisors expands, adds Buffalo office
Alesco Advisors LLC is expanding into Buffalo, adding a new location at 120 Tupper St. in the city’s historic downtown.
- Back on top
- Tompkins Financial reports rise in net income
Tompkins Financial Corp. on Friday reported its best-ever third quarter with net income of $14.9 million, up from $14.5 million a year ago.
- Snap Poll: Outlook on area economy is mixed
Recent data have sent mixed signals about the Rochester-area economy, and respondents to this week’s RBJ Daily Report Snap Poll reflect the outlook.
- Brighton Securities expands headquarters
Brighton Securities has expanded its offices, adding three new conference rooms, a larger reception and waiting area, eight new offices and a dedicated wing for tax services.
- Five Star Bank parent reports rise in net income
Financial Institutions Inc. reported net income available to common shareholders of $8.1 million in the third quarter, up from $7.95 million a year ago.
- 'Shark Tank' star to speak at SMP event
SMP Corp.’s 5th annual Oktoberfest will feature Robert Herjavec of ABC’s “Shark Tank.” Herjavec is an author and founder and CEO of the Herjavec Group, officials said.
- Comparing index mutual funds and active managers