Banking & Finance News
- M&T retains title as the area's market share leader
- Changes foreseen in a deal
- Brokerage Firms
- M&T Bank on top with market share, deposits
M&T Bank Corp. remains dominant in the Rochester area, new report from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation showed.
- Firms make Fortune's Best Workplaces for Women list
Five local firms made the inaugural list of Fortune’s 100 Best Workplaces for Women.
- State OKs Bonadio for film role
- IRS rules target common deferral arrangement
- Outside controllers help fill gaps, manage fiscal goals
- Efforts intensify to keep data breaches at bay
- Take steps to prevent claims, mount successful defense
- M&T survey finds businesses' optimism rising
- Leasing equipment can be a smart move for financial health
- Lyons National Bank to open first branch in Monroe County
Lyons National Bank is set to open a new branch in Perinton, its first in Monroe County. The bank’s Perinton Park Office will open Sept. 12, offering what officials call a full-service operation including mortgage, commercial banking and financial service specialists.
- Crosman gets $20 million in financing to meet demand
First Niagara Financial Group Inc. closed on a $20 million credit facility with Crosman Corp., which the East Bloomfield-based company said will help meet demand for its air rifles.
- Credit Unions
- Is a September rate increase on the horizon? Stay tuned
- The job hoppers: Younger workers are less likely to stick with one employer
- Bank revs up effort in region
- Citigroup unit to refund $4.5 million to clients
As part of an investigation of improper fees charged by Citigroup’s Citigroup Global Markets Inc. unit, the subsidiary has agreed to refund $4.5 million to more than 15,000 clients, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Wednesday.