Banking & Finance News
- Gaining currency
- Two area firms recognized as best workplaces for millennials
Two local companies have earned praise as great places to work for millennials.
- Fast Start: Chase Tower tour
- New partnership key to Horizon growth
- M&T eyes growth of franchises
- RIT expands its program to help firms grow
- Whatever your business goals, commercial payments help reach them
- Fast Start: The whole game is in her view
- Stress test results reflect First Niagara's low-risk nature
First Niagara Financial Group Inc. has released the results of its 2015 Dodd Frank Act Stress Testing, which bank officials said reflects the relatively safe nature of the bank’s operations.
- Central N.Y. firm, Insero to merge
- The Bonadio Group honored as a top accounting firm for women
The Bonadio Group has been recognized as a top accounting firm for women CPAs for the third consecutive year.
- Donald Bain's presidency: Then and now
- Take a lesson on tax exemption from the National Football League
- Bank exec steps up for Rochester
Suzanne Nasipak-Chapman is market executive for First Niagara Financial Group
- Bank CEO leads its new path
- American banks getting ready to roll out EMV credit cards
- Crowdfunding continues to evolve while SEC delays
- Five receive 2015 Financial Executive of the Year Award
More than 500 people gathered Thursday to honor five recipients and their fellow finalists of the Financial Executive of the Year Award.
- UR CFO Paprocki to retire in 2016
University of Rochester stalwart Ronald Paprocki will retire after 45 years of service, President Joel Seligman said Wednesday.