Business Services News
- Oneida County firm acquires assets of GreyCastle Security
Assured Information Security Inc., based in Rome, Oneida County, has acquired the assets of GreyCastle Security LLC in a stock and cash deal, officials announced Wednesday.
- Trio of firms received 2016 Ethie Awards
The Rochester Area Business Ethics Foundation on Monday night presented its 2016 Ethie Awards to Lewis Tree Service Inc., Tipping Point Communications Inc. and Triplett Machine Inc.
- Paychex expecting more strong growth
- Rochester Chamber Top 100: People drive growth at human resources firm
One of Candace Walters proudest moments as owner and founder of HR Works Inc. came this winter at a charity gala for Epilepsy-Pralid Inc., one of her company’s clients.
- 3 area firms make list of top workplaces
Three Rochester-area companies have made the national Great Places to Work list of best midsize workplaces in the country and are slated to be featured in Fortune magazine next month.
- Del Lago opens employment office to help fill 1,800 jobs
Del Lago Resort & Casino has opened a recruitment and employment office to help fill 1,800 positions. The employment office is in the Generations Bank building at 20 East Bayard St. in Seneca Falls, Seneca County.
- Wescott Group acquires Economy Paper Co.
A Henrietta-based janitorial supply distributor has purchased Economy Paper Co. Inc., officials announced. Financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed.
- Wal-Mart to open academy in Batavia
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is opening an academy in Batavia, Genesee County, on Tuesday to train front-line supervisors, officials announced Monday.
- D4 deal to drive growth
- Pivoting out of the downsizing slump into action
- Leaders of Sydor, Breathe Yoga honored
- Specialists in dirt tackle jobs we can't handle
- Fidelis Care expands Rochester presence, adds staff
Fidelis Care plans to significantly ramp up its Rochester-area presence, significantly expanding its local administrative offices, officials of the health insurer said Wednesday.
- Analysts expect rise in profit for Constellation
- Paychex's first quarter earnings top analysts' expectations
Paychex Inc. on Wednesday reported fiscal first-quarter net income of $217.4 million, an increase of 4 percent from a year ago.
- A breath of fresh air to her community
- Making an impact with high-tech imaging
- Class A Office Parks
- Paychex hiring to fill 200 area jobs
Paychex Inc. has openings for 200 jobs in Rochester and plans to interview pre-qualified candidates on Wednesday at a special open house.
- Private Companies, Part 1