Business Services News
- Sunnking acquires Syracuse electronics recycler
Sunnking Inc. has acquired Syracuse-based Coast 2 Coast Electronics Recyclers Inc. Brockport’s Sunnking specializes in electronics recycling, data destruction and asset management.
- Rochester Top 100: Success sprouts from old-growth wood
- Ryco expands as demand grows
- Sutherland eyes Nevada
- DelMonte Hotel Group completes hotel renovations
The East Rochester-based DelMonte Hotel Group has completed renovations aimed at attracting younger clientele at its Binghamton Courtyard by Marriott.
- RF sales down, operating income up; Exelis deal eyed for June
Harris Corp.’s Rochester-based RF Communications business reported a slight drop in third-quarter revenues, but an increase in operating income.
- A few managerial tips for employee flustered by pressure
- Future growth as company preserves past
- Q1 results show Xerox needs to foster growth
- Xerox sales, profit down in Q1, matches expectations
Xerox Corp. stock was trading down roughly 10 percent Friday after the company reported first-quarter financial results in-line with analyst estimates, but saw profit and revenue decline. The company also lowered its outlook for earnings for the year.
- Employee Benefit Administrators
- State attorney general sues tanning firms
Two New York indoor-tanning chains are under fire from the state’s top legal officer for allegedly hiding skin cancer risks.
- Optimax president to participate in White House summit
A local business leader is participating in a White House national summit Friday focused on the need to “upskill” America’s workforce.
- ConServe exec wins HR Executive of the Year Award
The Rochester affiliate of the National Human Resources Association on Tuesday named George Huyler the 2015 HR Executive of the Year Winner and Outstanding Strategic Leadership Award Winner. The second annual luncheon was held at Monroe Golf Club in Pittsford.
- State site lists record number of available jobs
A record number of available jobs have been posted on the New York State Jobs Express website, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced this week.
- $1 million gift to transform UR Library
Evans and Susanna Lam have committed $1 million to the River Campus Libraries to establish the Evans and Susanna Lam Library Revitalization Fund. The fund will support the modernization of the patron services area in Rush Rhees Library, which will be named Evans Lam Square.
- Splyce eSports wins 2015 Rochester Venture Challenge
The winner of the 2015 Rochester Venture Challenge is Splyce eSports, a gaming company that builds websites to stream information for fans, game developers and event organizers.
- Export-supported jobs increasing
- New owners set to tee it up at Blue Heron