Business Services News
- Alaris, UR partner to digitize Susan B. Anthony letters
Kodak Alaris Inc. has partnered with the University of Rochester to digitize a large collection of correspondence between suffragist Susan B. Anthony and her friend and colleague, Rachel Foster Avery.
- Holy Sepulchre names CFO
Holy Sepulchre Cemetery & Ascension Garden has appointed Cathy Vail as chief financial officer. She replaces Lynn Sullivan, who became CEO last summer.
- Bonadio to expand Perinton offices
The Bonadio Group is expanding its offices, increasing its Bushnell’s Basin space by 18 percent to make room for 30 local employees.
- Emergency heating fund program gets $410,000 in donations
A program that helps Rochester Gas and Electric Corp. and New York State Electric & Gas Corp. customers who are facing an energy emergency got donations of $410,000, officials announced last week.
- Agency staff soars
- Brighton firm expands to new practice areas
- Fast Start: 'Flower hunter' finds holistic growth
Sarah Costello seeks to make the flower-buying experience more ecologically friendly
- Trust and teamwork, good habits and goals boost success
- National publication features Rochester distributing company
Regional Distributors Inc. has made the cover of the January/February edition of the national Maintenance Sales News magazine.
- Maximus Inc. to lay off 52 workers in Pittsford
- Rochester Top 100: Macedon firm makes sure the show goes on
- Xerox shares slide as Q4 revenues slump
Shares of Xerox Corp. were down Friday afternoon after the company reported a drop in fourth-quarter revenues as growth on the services side of the business was offset by a drop in sales from its document technology segment.
- Dallas-based company to acquire B&L Wholesale Supply
B&L Wholesale Supply Inc. is being sold to Dallas-based SRS Distribution Inc. for an undisclosed amount, the local company said Tuesday. Privately held SRS is owned by Berkshire Partners, a private-equity firm. Companywide, B&L Wholesale has 230 employees, with roughly 100 in Monroe County.
- Alcott HR Group to open here
One of the largest human resources outsourcing companies in the state is opening a location in Rochester.
- Xerox to sell IT outsourcing business for $1.05B to French firm
Xerox Corp. on Thursday announced it has agreed to sell its information technology outsourcing business to Atos SE for $1.05 billion.
- Rochester Top 100: Pair of RIT graduates build their firm rapidly
- Bonadio Group merging with Syracuse CPA firm
The Bonadio Group is merging with Syracuse-based CPA firm Testone, Marshall & Discenza LLP, creating what company officials say will be the largest accounting and consulting organization in Central New York.
- Veteran-Owned Businesses
Ranked by number of local full-time employees.