Business Services News
- Two firms here make Advertising Age list
Two of Rochester’s marketing communications agencies—Butler/Till Media Services Inc. and Dixon Schwabl Inc.—have been named to the Advertising Age list of 50 Best Places to Work in Advertising & Media.
- Scott Miller expands Pittsford site
- Veteran-Owned Businesses
- Fast grower hits Chapter 11
- Anti-casino group files new lawsuit challenging project
Local residents opposed to Wimorite Inc.’s plans to build a casino in the Seneca County town of Tyre have thrown a new roadblock in the way of the $425 million Lago Resort & Casino project.
- A SHARP FOCUS: Premier Laser Spa
- Hiring stays hot
- Analysts find Xerox's future direction unclear
- Analysts look for decline in Xerox profit
- Uber, Lyft should operate here, most say
Nine out of 10 respondents to this week’s RBJ Daily Report Snap Poll say Albany should enact legislation to allow Uber and Lyft to operate in Upstate New York.
- Setting lofty goals to live up to expectations
- Stepping through doors as they open
Cyndi Weis opened Breathe Yoga and Juice Bar Inc. in 2002 as a way to get people excited.
- Rochester attracts food service supplier
Binghamton-based Maines Food & Party Warehouse—the retail division of Maines Paper & Food Service Inc.—is expanding into Rochester.
- Food Venture Center gets $7M in funding
New York’s wine and beer industries are getting a boost with a $7 million investment announced Wednesday for Cornell University's food-research facility in Ontario County.
- CCR starts construction on activities center
- Paychex posts profit, tops Street estimates
Paychex Inc. beat analyst estimates for its fiscal first quarter.
- Entrepreneurs' Organization names chapter president
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization’s Western New York chapter has named Rochester’s Michele Nichols as its first female president, officials announced Tuesday.
- Analysts expect earnings, revenue growth for Paychex in fiscal Q1
- The Record
- Fast Start: Years at the gym just weren't enough
Tim Dougherty found satisfaction in creating a nutritional lifestyle