Business Services News
- Winners named at HR Executive of the Year Awards
Six local human resources executives were honored Thursday at the annual HR Executive of the Year Awards, sponsored by the Rochester affiliate of the National Human Resource Association. Among them, two received the top honor of HR executive of the year.
- Darien Lake seeking to fill 2,000 positions
Darien Lake Theme & Water Park Resort is looking to fill 2,000 positions across its operations, including amusement park, water park, lodging, entertainment, food and retail departments.
- Kodak inks agreement with California firm
Eastman Kodak Co. on Friday announced it has signed a joint development agreement with Carbon3D Inc., a developer of 3-D printing technology.
- Tenacious leader drives growth
CEO Leo Linder in 2012 acquired Emerge, which now has 280 employees
- Office parks in suburbs growing slowly, steadily
- Harry Voss recalled warmly at Diamond
- OrderSnapp expands its offering
OrderSnapp Inc.—a Rochester-based online and mobile ordering platform for restaurants—has added its first kiosk and table top ordering system to its offering, officials said.
- Housecleaning services firm Maid 4 Time closes
Maid 4 Time, a housecleaning services firm, is shutting down after eight years in business, officials said.
- Xerox secures $1 billion financing
Xerox Corp. said Monday it has closed a $1 billion senior unsecured term loan to be drawn by April 1.
- Raise your game: Attend Triple Crown Leadership workshop
- Commercial Printers
- Firm marks its 50th year in business
Rochester Picture Framing Inc. is marking its 50th in business this year, officials said.
- Firms work harder to describe benefits
- Pair buys Penfield-based Eagle Cleaners
Penfield-based Eagle Cleaners has been sold to Michael and Darlene Micciche, officials announced Friday.
- LeFrois sees growth at Henrietta business park
- LMT forms new business to serve clients
- Pinnacle aims high
- Leader enchanted by site's future
Andrew Phelps is founding director of the MAGIC Center, RIT’s media and game design facility
- Analysts, investors uncertain on Xerox plan