Business Services News
- Bonadio launches consulting arm
The Bonadio Group has created a subsidiary for consulting work in the health care industry.
- Traditional performance reviews increasingly seen as unhelpful
- Hoover named Xerox CTO
Xerox Corp. has named Stephen Hoover chief technology officer, effective Jan. 1, succeeding Sophie Vandebroek, who will retire at the end of this year.
- Paychex exceeds expectations for Q2
Paychex Inc. reported a rise in net income to $202.1 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2017, surpassing Wall Street expectations.
- Sage Rutty expands offices in Brighton
Sage, Rutty & Co. Inc. has completed a 3,500-square-foot expansion to its offices at 100 Corporate Woods in Brighton.
- California company acquires Closing USA
Closing USA LLC, a national title, escrow and settlement company with offices on Elmgrove Road in Gates, has been acquired by loanDepot LLC, a consumer lending company based in California.
- Veteran-Owned Businesses
- Company makes first aid kits interactive
- Del Lago investing $100,000 in workforce organization
Del Lago Resort & Casino is investing $100,000 to support the Finger Lakes Workforce Investment Board, officials announced Tuesday at a press conference at its site in Tyre, Seneca County.
- Oneida County firm acquires assets of GreyCastle Security
Assured Information Security Inc., based in Rome, Oneida County, has acquired the assets of GreyCastle Security LLC in a stock and cash deal, officials announced Wednesday.
- Trio of firms received 2016 Ethie Awards
The Rochester Area Business Ethics Foundation on Monday night presented its 2016 Ethie Awards to Lewis Tree Service Inc., Tipping Point Communications Inc. and Triplett Machine Inc.
- Paychex expecting more strong growth
- Rochester Chamber Top 100: People drive growth at human resources firm
One of Candace Walters proudest moments as owner and founder of HR Works Inc. came this winter at a charity gala for Epilepsy-Pralid Inc., one of her company’s clients.
- 3 area firms make list of top workplaces
Three Rochester-area companies have made the national Great Places to Work list of best midsize workplaces in the country and are slated to be featured in Fortune magazine next month.
- Del Lago opens employment office to help fill 1,800 jobs
Del Lago Resort & Casino has opened a recruitment and employment office to help fill 1,800 positions. The employment office is in the Generations Bank building at 20 East Bayard St. in Seneca Falls, Seneca County.
- Wescott Group acquires Economy Paper Co.
A Henrietta-based janitorial supply distributor has purchased Economy Paper Co. Inc., officials announced. Financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed.
- Wal-Mart to open academy in Batavia
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is opening an academy in Batavia, Genesee County, on Tuesday to train front-line supervisors, officials announced Monday.
- D4 deal to drive growth
- Pivoting out of the downsizing slump into action
- Leaders of Sydor, Breathe Yoga honored