Business Services News
- Program to help some customers lower AC costs
New York State Electric and Gas Corp. and Rochester Gas and Electric Corp., subsidiaries of Iberdrola USA Inc., launched a program to help residential and business customers manage their air-conditioning costs.
- Gates location has GPI gearing up for growth
After a move to a new location, Global Precision Industries Inc. is gearing up and targeting annual sales of $13 million in the next five years.
- System provides a link for caregivers
- Xerox launches new brand strategy
Xerox Corp. has launched a new brand strategy that focuses on making work easier to navigate.
- Paychex lists top regulatory issues affecting businesses
The top regulatory issue affecting businesses this summer has been the U.S. Supreme Court ruling on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Paychex Inc. said Thursday.
- Finalists selected for 2015 Ethie Award
Four finalists have been chosen for the 2015 Ethie Award, an annual honor given to local businesses and organizations by the Rochester Area Business Ethics Foundation.
- The Record
- Atlanta-based kid-centric hair salon to open in Henrietta
Atlanta-based hair salon franchise Pigtails & Crewcuts opens Tuesday at its location at 100 Marketplace Drive in Henrietta, across from Marketplace Mall. The business has five employees.
- Xerox plans to lay off 3,000 workers companywide
Xerox Corp. said Friday it plans to decrease its companywide workforce by some 3,000 employees this year as part of a restructuring effort on the services side of the business.
- Tuthill still shines in specialty lighting
- Employee Placement Firms
- Monro misses Q1 expectations, to acquire 31 stores
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. on Thursday reported strong fiscal first-quarter financial results, but narrowly missed Street estimates.
- Bonadio expands into corporate security
- Rochester Top 100: Expanded services heat up Isaac's growth
- CoolBlue takes plunge with dog pool
- Lawley targets growth in the Rochester region
- Franchising creates wider avenue to expansion
- Investing in a sales team secures necessary pipeline
- Constellation Brands cuts 11 positions
Constellation Brands Inc. recently reduced its local workforce by 11 employees, but the Victor, Ontario County-based firm has more employees than it did last year.
- New uses ahead for print site