Business Services News
- Improve Your Security Guard Services
With the current state of the world today, having security in place at locations where you previously may have thought them unnecessary is important.
- StadiumPark to launch app at California venue in September
StadiumPark—a startup firm that has created an app to simplify stadium and event parking for users—will launch at the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey “Out of This World” event in September at the Rabobank Arena, Theater and Convention Center in Bakersfield, Calif., officials said.
- Studio at peak capacity after 10 years recording hundreds of artists
- Staffing agency manager disputes claims of coup
Accused of illegally commandeering a business, the former manager of the Employment Store says the idea to separate the Rochester staffing agency from its parent company originated with the agency’s Georgia-based parent company’s Mumbai, India-based owners who induced him to start and invest $10,000 of his own money in the same company they are now trying to squelch.
- Keeping a focus on the customer
Ragni Mehta leads a roughly $1 billion organization at Xerox
- Xerox tops Q2 expectations, gives update on planned split
Shares of Xerox Corp. were up Friday afternoon after the company beat Street estimates on second-quarter earnings per share and announced updated plans on its progress toward separating into two independent publicly traded companies.
- Employee Placement Firms
- Kodak assets, Alibaba investment behind new e-commerce firm
Eastman Kodak Co. announced Thursday that a new e-commerce company, eApeiron Partners LLC, has launched, created chiefly from some Kodak assets along with an investment from China-based Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- DealerDOCX honored for inclusion, diversity
DealerDOCX has been named business partner of the year by the Rochester Rehabilitation Center Inc.’s Employment Connection in partnership with the Job Development Network of Rochester, officials said last week.
- Veterans Business Council set for meeting
The Veterans Business Council’s June meeting will include a presentation by Nena Siverd, of the Veterans Outreach Council, who will talk about the agency’s employments services, the Upstate NY Serves Project and career management software.
- Analysts see Paychex nearing $3B in revenues
- SiGNa Chemistry marks opening at Eastman Business Park
SiGNa Chemistry Inc. marked the grand opening of its chemical manufacturing plant and technical center at Eastman Business Park on Thursday, highlighting the company’s role in the growing high-technology manufacturing and energy industries here.
- RCare's success shows way to global revenue
- Acquisition keeps Doyle on growth path
Doyle Security Systems Inc. is on track with its 2016 growth plan after its acquisition of the accounts of Albany Protective Services Inc. this month. The deal bolsters the firm’s Albany footprint.
- Xerox selects name 'Conduent' for BPO company
Xerox Corp. on Thursday announced the names of the firms to be created following the completion of its separation into two publicly traded companies.
- Flooring company makes solar move in Pittsford
- USA Payroll acquires HR consulting firm
USA Payroll Inc. has acquired a local human resources and regulatory compliance consulting company, a move officials from both companies said will expand USA Payroll’s services and lead to employee growth.
- Burns to serve as chairman of post-split document tech firm
Xerox Corp. chairman and CEO Ursula Burns will serve as chairman of the document technology company, but not its CEO, following the completion of the separation of Xerox into two independently public companies, the Xerox board of directors announced Friday.
- Waste Harmonics acquires firm, gets private-equity funding
Waste Harmonics LLC announced Thursday the recapitalization of the business and the acquisition of waste broker Consolidated Waste Management LLC, which has its headquarters near Columbus, Ohio.