Business Services News
- Xerox shares rise after Q4 report, decision to split company
The Street is reacting positively to Xerox Corp.’s early announcement it plans to split into two public companies. Xerox also announced a three-year strategic transformation program targeting a cumulative $2.4 billion in savings across all its segments.
- Rochester Rotary seeks nominations for civic award
The Rochester Rotary is accepting nominations for its annual civic award, which honors community members who personify Rotary International’s “Service Above Self” motto.
- Xerox to report Q4 Friday; analysts predict dip in sales
Analysts expect Xerox Corp. to report decreases in its year-over-year earnings per share and sales when the company releases its fourth-quarter results Friday.
- Ex-director accused of multimillion-dollar scam
- Navy taps firm for new ship
Weldrite Closures Inc. has gained a boost to its business through work from the emergency preparation market; users of its products include the U.S. Navy and the New York City subway system.
- 1366 Technologies, GCEDC seeks proposals for suppliers
The Genesee County Economic Development Center and 1366 Technologies seek proposals from local companies interested in potential supply chain or operational opportunities.
- Arista Power files Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- For New Year's resolution, cultivate moral courage and speak up
- The brides are in love and she loves it
- Mercury Print inks multimillion-dollar contract, to add workers
Rochester’s third-largest commercial printer has signed a multimillion-dollar contract that will increase its workforce by 15 percent over the next few months.
- Photonics ranks as top story
- How to create a workplace that will increase employee retention
- Agency marks year of growth
Rochester creative agency Truth Collective LLC announced it saw 40 percent growth in 2015.
- Rochester Top 100: Company focuses on the right fit for clients
- Transcat CFO to retire, successor named
Transcat Inc. announced John Zimmer, senior vice president of finance and chief financial officer, will retire next year. Michael Tschiderer will take over Zimmer’s role on March 27.
- New strategic plan has firm on hunt for deals
Benefit Resource Inc. has a new operation in California and a plan to continue expanding with the guidance of a veteran of the local business community.
- Paychex eyes temporary staffing market
- Author of 'Joy Inc.' to speak at event
Conscious Capitalism Inc.’s Greater Rochester Chapter is serving as host to Richard Sheridan, author of “Joy Inc.: How We Built a Workplace People Love,” at Irondequoit Country Club Dec. 8 at 7:30 a.m.