- Building a green focus
- Abundance Co-op breaks ground at new South Ave. location
Rochester’s Abundance Co-op has begun construction at its new location at 571 South Ave., officials announced Wednesday.
- MCC teams with Eastman Business Park for training center
Monroe Community College is teaming with the Eastman Business Park to create the Finger Lakes Workforce Development Center.
- A tower reborn
The renamed Tower280 at Midtown stands as a testament to the vision of a few and the hard work of many.
- OLEDWorks to test lighting in $1M project
- Lighting of buildings makes downtown sparkle
- Historic designation underlines area's bygone days
- Vision for Village Gate to continue
- Tower280 seen as catalyst for downtown
- Original tower was jewel of national wonder
- A new crown at Midtown
- Glazer, Morgan reflect on $59 million project
- New tower attracts residents and businesses
- Broadtree Residential acquires Atlanta area portfolio for $8.5M
Broadtree Residential, a private real estate investment trust managed by Broadstone Real Estate LLC, has acquired a portfolio of 120 single-family residential homes in suburban Atlanta for roughly $8.5 million.
- Finalists announced for Reshaping Rochester Awards
The Reshaping Rochester Awards are slated to be announced by the Community Design Center of Rochester at its annual luncheon Nov. 17, organizers said Wednesday.
- American Packaging to expand, build new facility in Chili
American Packaging Corp. is expanding its local operations, building a 350,000-square-foot facility in Chili that will retain 170 employees and create 104 construction jobs, Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s office announced Wednesday.
- $40M in projects on the way for Pathstone Corp.
- #1 Hamilton Stern Construction LLC: From the ground up
- Brighton Securities expands headquarters
Brighton Securities has expanded its offices, adding three new conference rooms, a larger reception and waiting area, eight new offices and a dedicated wing for tax services.
- McQuaid to break ground on $16M facility
Groundbreaking is set for Thursday at the campus of McQuaid Jesuit High School in Brighton for construction of a $16 million facility for science, technology, engineering and math.