- Century Club mansion sold
- Community Design Center plans Reshaping Rochester awards ceremony
Tickets are available for the Community Design Center of Rochester’s fifth annual Reshaping Rochester awards ceremony Dec. 9.
- Makerspaces invite, inspire sharing of innovative ideas
- Anti-casino group wants court to halt Lago construction
An anti-casino property owners group in the Seneca County town of Tyre are calling for a court order to halt construction of Wilmorite Inc.’s $425 million Lago Resort and Casino project.
- Rebuild NY Now kicks off funding parity campaign
A coalition of community and political leaders is calling on Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the state Legislature to support Western New York’s infrastructure.
- Morgan ready to move forward with University Ave. apartments
Morgan Management LLC is moving forward with its plan to create luxury apartments at 933 University Ave., with the project slated to begin in the spring.
- New model, apartment building open at Perinton site
Uniland Residential, an arm of Uniland Development Co., opened a new model unit and apartment building at the Glen at Perinton Hills, a roughly $12 million project consisting of 60 luxury apartments near Route 31 and Moseley Road.
- Communities submit revitalization plans for contest
Three communities—LeRoy, Livingston County and Webster—have submitted revitalization plans as part of the America’s Best Communities Prize Competition.
- Going metro
Going metro: The Chase Tower sports a new name and plans for residential tenants to arrive in the spring.
- Construction begins on project along canal
- Commercial Builders
- Landmark Society identifies five sites for revitalization
The Landmark Society of Western New York Inc. has released its 2015 Five to Revive—a list of historic sites it has identified as opportunities for targeted, strategic revitalization.
- Home sales jump 8.4% in region, median sales price climbs
Area home sales increased 8.4 percent in the third quarter compared with a year ago, the Greater Rochester Association of Realtors Inc. reported Thursday.
- Greentopia event focuses on sustainable communities
A group of leaders in sustainability and the future of cities gathered Wednesday for the 2015 Futures Summit, an event at Monroe Community College that discusses building sustainable communities.
- Building on its legacy: Ken Glazer sees bright future for Buckingham
- Seneca County IDA to examine former Army Depot's future
The Seneca County Industrial Development Agency will host a public information meeting to discuss the immediate future of the former Seneca Army Depot next month.
- STAMP in Batavia attracts first tenant; more than 1,000 jobs likely
More than 1,000 full-time jobs stand to be created in the Finger Lakes region with the announcement Wednesday of the first tenant of the Science and Technology Advanced Manufacturing Park in Batavia.
- Wesson Group wins $8M contract for Braddock Bay restoration
An upstate company has been awarded an $8 million contract for a restoration project on Braddock Bay, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers announced on Wednesday.
- Building breaks new ground
- Solarize Williamson picks up pace, attracts community interest