- Tuthill still shines in specialty lighting
- Industrial remake
- Home sales fall 6 percent in second quarter
Area home sales dropped 6 percent in the second quarter compared with a year ago, the Greater Rochester Association of Realtors Inc. reported Friday, but new listings and pending home sales are on the rise.
- Pinnacle North development breaks ground
A groundbreaking was held Wednesday for phase one of Pinnacle North, a mixed-use development project on 21 acres near the shores of Canandaigua Lake.
- Midtown Parking Garage opens again
Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren announced Monday the Midtown Parking Garage is available for monthly and hourly parking. The garage will be open seven days a week, with entry on Clinton Avenue between Court and East Broad streets.
- Community Design Center director to retire in October
Joni Monroe, a founding member of the Community Design Center Rochester, will retire as its executive director Oct. 30. Under Monroe's leadership, the CDC Rochester has grown and extended its outreach to the nine-county Greater Rochester region.
- Warren seeks grant to renovate Cadillac Hotel into apartments
Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren is asking City Council to endorse a $500,000 grant request to the state from Rochester Economic Development Corp. to help with a plan to renovate the Cadillac Hotel downtown into market rate apartments.
- New leaders, projects mark anniversary year
- New uses ahead for print site
- Rochester interior designer to appear on HGTV
Jason Longo, interior designer and owner of Rochester-based JDL Design Group LLC is slated to appear on HGTV.
- REIT scores big price: Home Properties grabs industry's attention
- City issues RFP for consultant on Bull's Head revitalization
The city of Rochester has issued a Request for Proposal for a consultant to help develop a revitalization plan for the historic Bull's Head Neighborhood.
- DOT begins work on interchange in Brighton
Work is underway on a $30.7 million project to reconstruct the interchange at Interstate 390 and Route 15A in Brighton, the state Department of Transportation announced. It is the last of four projects to improve access to Route 390 and the adjacent roads.
- Big move set for Main St.
- Fast Start: Chase Tower tour
- Shaping the future of sustainability
Nancy Jendryaszek, managing partner, leads Pathfinder Engineers & Architects
- CDC seeks nominations for 2015 Reshaping Rochester Awards
The public is invited to submit nominations for the Community Design Center's 2015 Reshaping Rochester Awards.
- Five area landmarks nominated for historic designations
Five area landmarks have been nominated to be added to the State and National Registers of Historic Places.
- At work, embracing wellness as a way of life
- College Town, others receive BOMA recognition awards
The Building Owners and Managers Association of Greater Rochester honored the College Town Rochester project with this year’s 2015 BOMA Rochester Recognition Award in the new construction category.