- Rochester Regional Health to create $26M center in Irondequoit
Aided by a $5 million Riedman Foundation gift, Rochester Regional Health is planning a $26 million ambulatory care center in Irondequoit.
- Taking flight
- JCC to mark completion of $15M project
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Rochester Inc. is slated to celebrate the completion of its $15 million renovation and expansion project Friday.
- RBTL proposes $85 million theater for Parcel 5
Rochester Broadway Theatre League Inc. announced Friday it has submitted a proposal to the city of Rochester to develop midtown’s Parcel 5 as a 3,000-seat performing arts center. The proposal involves a joint effort with LeChase Construction Services LLC and Labella Associates DPC.
- Pair to open Fairport inn
- New neighborhood takes shape in center city
- Some local buildings have a touch of transparency
- Developer Fleet pleads guilty to federal charge
- Kilbourn receives fresh look
- HTR to get $2.5M in federal funding for Sibley Square HQ
High Tech Rochester Inc. will receive $2.5 million in federal funding through the U.S. Economic Development Administration for its business accelerator downtown.
- Pinnacle North progresses, eyes phase two
- Downtown transit center lauded as project of year
The Regional Transit Services downtown transit center in Rochester was recently named a 2016 Public Works Project of the Year by the American Public Works Association.
- McAlpin to add site, jobs
A $6 million building to house a growing manufacturer and a sports complex is slated to open this fall in Walworth, Wayne County.
- McQuaid expansion work to begin
Demolition is set to begin Thursday at the campus of McQuaid Jesuit school in Brighton for construction of a new $20 million capital expansion project.
- State funding announced for energy efficient housing
Builders and housing developers across the state are in line to receive $16 million for the design and construction of energy efficient housing.
- Construction to begin at former drive-in site
- Deal offers new future for church
- Works in progress
- REIT steps into new arena
- Vertus High School expands with new building
Vertus High School, a year-round charter boys’ high school, opens its new building to the public on Saturday.