- Rochester interior designer to appear on HGTV
Jason Longo, interior designer and owner of Rochester-based JDL Design Group LLC is slated to appear on HGTV.
- REIT scores big price: Home Properties grabs industry's attention
- City issues RFP for consultant on Bull's Head revitalization
The city of Rochester has issued a Request for Proposal for a consultant to help develop a revitalization plan for the historic Bull's Head Neighborhood.
- DOT begins work on interchange in Brighton
Work is underway on a $30.7 million project to reconstruct the interchange at Interstate 390 and Route 15A in Brighton, the state Department of Transportation announced. It is the last of four projects to improve access to Route 390 and the adjacent roads.
- Big move set for Main St.
- Fast Start: Chase Tower tour
- Shaping the future of sustainability
Nancy Jendryaszek, managing partner, leads Pathfinder Engineers & Architects
- CDC seeks nominations for 2015 Reshaping Rochester Awards
The public is invited to submit nominations for the Community Design Center's 2015 Reshaping Rochester Awards.
- Five area landmarks nominated for historic designations
Five area landmarks have been nominated to be added to the State and National Registers of Historic Places.
- At work, embracing wellness as a way of life
- College Town, others receive BOMA recognition awards
The Building Owners and Managers Association of Greater Rochester honored the College Town Rochester project with this year’s 2015 BOMA Rochester Recognition Award in the new construction category.
- Home improvement firm building on 2014 growth
- Eber Bros. in pension skirmish
- Decline of city population, job opportunities linked
The city of Rochester’s population count slipped below an important psychological threshold in 2014.
- Work to begin in fall on Sibley Building
- Home Rochester gets $15M loan to renovate homes
Up to 70 dilapidated homes in the city of Rochester are about to get an upgrade.
- Work to begin Tuesday on Inner Loop bridge
Construction is scheduled to start Tuesday on the $5.9 million project to rehabilitate the bridge that carries the Inner Loop over the Genesee River and Brown’s Raceway.
- The next generation of pediatric care arrives
- Paychex founder's gift inspired many others
Golisano’s $20 million pledge was key to making hospital a reality
- Hospital is a testament to multitude of givers