- Home Properties sets meeting for deal approval
Home Properties Inc. plans to hold a special meeting of stockholders in October asking for approval to be acquired by a global private-equity firm.
- Leading his firm into ninth decade
- Legacy Tower to house photonics center headquarters
The Legacy Tower at One Bausch & Lomb Place will be the site of the American Institute for Manufacturing Photonics headquarters.
- Rochester Top 100: Patriot Towers is climbing to new heights
- Leaders say photonics institute HQ should be B&L building
A working group of Rochester business leaders focused on photonics says the headquarters for the new American Institute for Manufacturing Photonics should be at Rochester’s Legacy Tower at One Bausch & Lomb Place.
- Homeowners call for environmental review of proposed casino
As Wilmorite Inc. celebrates one legal hurdle cleared on the road to developing a resort and casino in the tiny Seneca County town of Tyre, a local opposition group has doubled down on its effort to block the $425 million Lago Casino & Resort development.
- Rochester Top 100: Nichols focuses on building relationships
The Henrietta company was founded in 1983 by three family members
- Interest in Auburn Creek runs high, meets need
- Renovations complete at Victor Microtel
Perinton-based Indus Hospitality Group Inc. has completed a $1.3 million renovation of its 94-room Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.
- $23M assisted living community in Greece to create some 200 jobs
Rochester Regional Health and Columbia/Wegman Acquisition II LLC on Friday announced plans to build and manage a 111-bed assisted living community on Mill Road in Greece.
- The Record
- Rochester plays catch-up to benefits of mixed use
- Drones likely to fly high, add smart capabilities
- Prevention, safety become integral to operations
- Works in progress
- Tuthill still shines in specialty lighting
- Industrial remake
- Home sales fall 6 percent in second quarter
Area home sales dropped 6 percent in the second quarter compared with a year ago, the Greater Rochester Association of Realtors Inc. reported Friday, but new listings and pending home sales are on the rise.
- Pinnacle North development breaks ground
A groundbreaking was held Wednesday for phase one of Pinnacle North, a mixed-use development project on 21 acres near the shores of Canandaigua Lake.
- Midtown Parking Garage opens again
Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren announced Monday the Midtown Parking Garage is available for monthly and hourly parking. The garage will be open seven days a week, with entry on Clinton Avenue between Court and East Broad streets.