- Work to begin Tuesday on Inner Loop bridge
Construction is scheduled to start Tuesday on the $5.9 million project to rehabilitate the bridge that carries the Inner Loop over the Genesee River and Brown’s Raceway.
- Costco to open store here on June 5
Costco Wholesale Corp. plans to open its first store in the Rochester region on June 5. The opening marks its 18th location in New York and its 477th in the country.
- Aab donates $3 million to Golisano Children's Hospital
Richard Aab, a well-known local entrepreneur and a University of Rochester trustee, has made a $3 million commitment to the Golisano Children’s Hospital Building Fund.
- Prospects for Tower280 occupancy look bright
- Bergmann Associates plans move to former Midtown Tower
Bergmann Associates on Tuesday announced plans to relocate its Rochester headquarters from First Federal Plaza to Tower280, the renamed Midtown Tower.
- Wegmans to start on $40M addition to Perinton store
Wegmans Food Markets Inc. plans to break ground on a 31,300-square-foot expansion at its Perinton store on Monday at 10 a.m.
- Site with ties to Anthony heads to sale
- Downtown Rising event set for May 12
Rochester Downtown Development Corp.’s annual Downtown Rising luncheon is slated for May 12 at the Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center.
- Electrical Contractors
- CEO still gets a rush from the job
Lawrence Merle co-founded Dansville-based Genesee Construction Service in 1996
- Gibbs Street building to undergo renovation
- Programs to help low-income homeowners
The Rochester Area Community Foundation and a Syracuse non-profit plan to help launch new programs to help low-income Rochester-area and central New York homeowners make energy saving repairs and improvements, state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Thursday.
- Renovations complete at hotel in Greece
The DelMonte Hotel Group announced Thursday the completion of major renovations to its Rochester Residence Inn West. The work involved 90 guest rooms and the lobby.
- State site lists record number of available jobs
A record number of available jobs have been posted on the New York State Jobs Express website, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced this week.
- Sustainable homebuilding gains traction, but slowly
- College Town plans free block party April 24
The grand opening of College Town will be recognized by a two-day block party kicking off at 4 p.m. April 24.
- John Papponetti: 2014 Kate Gleason Young Engineer of the Year
- Russell LeFrois built the family firm
- Contract to protect site
A Livingston County firm has been awarded a $4 million contract to make massive concrete blocks that will protect a portion of the Port of Oswego.