- Broadstone buys Va. building leased by Wegmans
Broadstone Net Lease Inc., a private real estate investment trust managed by Broadstone Real Estate LLC, has acquired a property in Sterling, Va. tenanted by Wegmans Food Markets Inc. in a $27 million deal.
- Pictometry, RIT team to create drone research enclosure lab
EagleView Technology Corp.’s subsidiary Pictometry International Corp. has developed an outdoor research lab for sensor research and flight training for unmanned aerial systems at Rochester Institute of Technology, officials said.
- Ready on the river
- $47M project to add housing for students
- Morgan and Christa to buy Hyatt in $16 million deal
Local developers Morgan Management LLC and Christa Cos. are buying the Hyatt Regency Hotel downtown in a $16 million deal.
- Cooks buy Bristol Harbour
The developers of the proposed Everwilde Inn & Spa on Friday purchased the assets of nearby Bristol Harbour Resort, which will be operated under Bristol Harbour Resort Management LLC.
- Vacancy rate dips for offices
The Rochester area is seeing a drop in downtown office vacancy rates and the increased need for construction in the industrial arena.
- Lago Resort & Casino rolls for a fast start
- Engineering Firms
- Photonics ranks as top story
- Sibley Building to get $42.5M in federal tax credits
The owner and developer of the Sibley Building will get $42.5 million in federal New Markets Tax Credits needed to start the first $110 million worth of renovations for the redevelopment of the building downtown.
- State Gaming Commission issues license to Lago Resort & Casino
Lago Resort & Casino is slated to open during the first half of 2017, its partners said Monday, following the announcement that the New York State Gaming Commission has issued a gaming license for the $425 million project in Tyre, Seneca County.
- Residents to move into Tower280 next month
The first residents at Tower280 will move in in less than a month, the developers said Monday during a media event at the former Midtown Tower site.
- Developers show confidence in Midtown transformation
- Residential, commercial real estate both trending upward
- Pathstone, East House project breaks ground
Pathstone Development Corp. and East House broke ground Wednesday on Alexander Street Apartments, a roughly $16 million project.
- COMIDA OKs tax breaks for Caldwell Manufacturing project
The County of Monroe Industrial Development Agency on Tuesday approved $12,800 worth of sales tax exemptions on a portion of a consolidation project at Caldwell Manufacturing Co. North America LLC.
- Slaughter seeks $2.32 million for Rochester port maintenance
Rep. Louise Slaughter, D-Perinton, is seeking congressional support for the Port of Rochester in a government operations bill.