- COMIDA OKs $3.6M townhome project in East End
A local developer received tax breaks Tuesday on a $3.6 million project to build townhomes in the center city.
- Clark Patterson Lee has designs on growth
Clark Patterson Lee is in growth mode, adding 25 people to its Rochester office over the last 14 months.
- Top Capital purchases school property
Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School is getting a new building as part of Top Capital of New York LLC’s plan to invest $36 million into the Rochester property.
- Top Capital purchases divinity school site
Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School said Thursday it is getting a new building, as part of Top Capital of New York LLC’s plans to invest $36 million into the Rochester property. In addition to the private graduate theology school’s new building, Top Capital is proposing a destination hotel and conference center on the 24-acre property on South Goodman Street.
- Leo J. Roth bullish on downtown resurgence
The newest member to join the family business, Leo J. Roth Corp., believes commercial development in the area, namely what is happening downtown, will have a positive impact on the company.
- Wilmorite proposes project at Schoen Place
Wilmorite Inc. is proposing a boutique hotel-spa-restaurant at Schoen Place in Pittsford, the Scottsville-based firm announced Thursday.
- COMIDA approves pair of Morgan developments
Two projects planned by entities of Morgan Management LLC—one in the East End and one in Henrietta—received tax breaks from the County of Monroe Industrial Development Agency this week.
- Tired stretch of East Main set for makeover
Like a puzzle with many parts, everything needs to fall into place if East Main Street is to be restored as the heart of downtown it once was for the city of Rochester.
- Business tenants excited about renovations
The Metropolitan is home to a cluster of commercial tenants, including technology companies, a law firm, an employee benefits firm, an advertising firm and a bank.
- Tower once a hub of corporate, legal bustle
Newly reimagined as a mixed-use blend of luxury apartments, high-end offices and retail space, the Metropolitan has been for most of its life home to banks, law firms and corporations.
- For Gallina, Metropolitan 'a game changer'
Andrew Gallina does not expect the Metropolitan to fade into the background.
- Dynamic redo transforms downtown tower
Weaving through a steady stream of construction crews that dot the downtown landscape, it is easy to see the area is in the midst of a renewal. What may not be apparent, however, is the equally important revitalization happening inside one iconic building.
- Construction projects wanted
- Trades shortage looming
- Construction projects wanted
- Moral courage is an indispensable virtue to avoid ethical lapses
- New building uses cross-laminated timber
Crews from New Energy Works Timber Framers on Thursday began raising a building in Farmington, Ontario County, the first complete cross-laminated timber project in the state.
- New Pike president eyes growth for company in 2017
- Program aims to grow pool of qualified firms
- Schools modernization program in Phase 2