- Commercial Builders
Ranked by total dollar volume of non-residential projects.
- SUNY college to transform former Kodak facility to solar center
SUNY’s College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering is setting up shop in a former Eastman Kodak Co. building in Greece, as part of a $100 million initiative that proponents say will attract solar energy companies to the area.
- Midtown Tower renovation to begin this year, Glazer says
Renovation of Midtown Tower will begin late this year and is scheduled to be completed by the end of 2014, developer Laurence Glazer said Tuesday. Acquisition of the 17-story tower is expected to close in July or August, he said.
- Electrical Contractors
Information was provided by electrical contractors in Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans and Wayne counties that responded to an email or fax survey. Ranked by number of local electricians.
- Vacant sites offer potential
- North Forest Office Space grows its holdings
- Natcore to expand, add jobs at Eastman Business Park
Natcore Technology Inc. will add 27 jobs at its research and development facility at the Eastman Business Park as part of a $914,000 expansion, officials announced Friday.
- Developer inks deal with Costco for CityGate project
Anthony J. Costello & Son Development LLC is moving forward with its CityGate project, a $250 million mixed-used development on 45 acres in the city. The real estate developer Wednesday said Costco Wholesale Corp. has approved the site for its first membership warehouse club in Western New York.
Information was provided by individual homebuilders in Monroe County that responded to an email or fax survey. Ranked by total number of units builf in 2012.
- Municipal Growth
Information was provided by local building department directors who responded to a Freedom of Information Law request. Local area includes Monroe and Ontario counties.
- City of Rochester/REDCO-Assisted Projects
Information was provided by the Rochester Department of Neighborhood and Business Development and Rochester Economic Development Corp.(REDCO). The list includes projects approved for and/or receiving financial assistance during 2012.
- Decades of architectural, personal histories dress up East Avenue
- Luxury complex on river planned
- COMIDA OKs breaks for I-Square, ITT site and apartment projects
An entity of Rochester real estate development firm Mark IV Enterprises was approved for tax breaks Tuesday on its $7.5 million plan to renovate Alexandrian Apartments on the East End for mixed use.
- Revamping old sites exposes opportunities, adaptability
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital ED to get new name
Newark-Wayne Community Hospital plans to dub its renovated emergency department the Daniel Alexander M.D. Emergency Department, Rochester General Health System officials said Tuesday.
- $12M expansion to add some 75 jobs at site
- Austere settings fade away in favor of inviting design
- Aging population, demand for new sites inject optimism
- Engineering Firms
Information was provided by individual firms in Monroe County that responded to an email oor fax survey; ranked by number of licensed engineers.