- An eye on longevity at Parlec, Century Mold
- $43.7M in contracts awarded for phase II of downtown MCC
- High Falls target of city study
- Tech firm gets a boost with SBIR grant
- Builders use mix of strategies to find, keep talent
- Remodeling activity maintains positive momentum
- Rebuilding an iconic treasure could create lasting value
- Rochester Top 100: Safety plays vital role in company's culture
- City seeks developer for Midtown parcel
The city of Rochester is looking for developers to fill out the Parcel 2 site at the Midtown Rising site.
- Home Properties sets meeting for deal approval
Home Properties Inc. plans to hold a special meeting of stockholders in October asking for approval to be acquired by a global private-equity firm.
- Leading his firm into ninth decade
- Legacy Tower to house photonics center headquarters
The Legacy Tower at One Bausch & Lomb Place will be the site of the American Institute for Manufacturing Photonics headquarters.
- Rochester Top 100: Patriot Towers is climbing to new heights
- Leaders say photonics institute HQ should be B&L building
A working group of Rochester business leaders focused on photonics says the headquarters for the new American Institute for Manufacturing Photonics should be at Rochester’s Legacy Tower at One Bausch & Lomb Place.
- Homeowners call for environmental review of proposed casino
As Wilmorite Inc. celebrates one legal hurdle cleared on the road to developing a resort and casino in the tiny Seneca County town of Tyre, a local opposition group has doubled down on its effort to block the $425 million Lago Casino & Resort development.
- Rochester Top 100: Nichols focuses on building relationships
The Henrietta company was founded in 1983 by three family members
- Interest in Auburn Creek runs high, meets need
- Renovations complete at Victor Microtel
Perinton-based Indus Hospitality Group Inc. has completed a $1.3 million renovation of its 94-room Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.
- $23M assisted living community in Greece to create some 200 jobs
Rochester Regional Health and Columbia/Wegman Acquisition II LLC on Friday announced plans to build and manage a 111-bed assisted living community on Mill Road in Greece.
- The Record