- Brighton Securities expands headquarters
Brighton Securities has expanded its offices, adding three new conference rooms, a larger reception and waiting area, eight new offices and a dedicated wing for tax services.
- McQuaid to break ground on $16M facility
Groundbreaking is set for Thursday at the campus of McQuaid Jesuit High School in Brighton for construction of a $16 million facility for science, technology, engineering and math.
- LaBella to add company
- Commercial Builders
- Home sales drop 8% in third quarter
Area home sales decreased 8.1 percent in the third quarter compared with a year ago, the Greater Rochester Association of Realtors Inc. reported Thursday.
- Landmark Society identifies sites for revitalization
The Landmark Society of Western New York Inc. has released its 2016 Five to Revive, a list of historic sites it has identified as opportunities for targeted, strategic revitalization.
- COMIDA approves Dome Arena project for tax breaks
The developers of the Dome Arena in Henrietta received tax incentives totaling nearly $974,000 from the County of Monroe Industrial Development Agency on Tuesday for a $12 million renovation and addition to the 100,000-square-foot building.
- Making living spaces comfortable and safe
- Rochester to get grant for zombie homes
Rochester is in line to get a $350,000 grant to help the city deal with so-called zombie homes, state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Tuesday.
- Double-digit growth, but still that family feel
- Project work begins: Apartments planned for former fairgrounds site
- RRH to create $26M center in Irondequoit
Aided by a $5 million Riedman Foundation gift, Rochester Regional Health is planning a $26 million ambulatory care center in Irondequoit.
- Taking flight
- JCC to mark completion of $15M project
The Jewish Community Center of Greater Rochester Inc. is slated to celebrate the completion of its $15 million renovation and expansion project Friday.
- RBTL proposes $85 million theater for Parcel 5
Rochester Broadway Theatre League Inc. announced Friday it has submitted a proposal to the city of Rochester to develop midtown’s Parcel 5 as a 3,000-seat performing arts center. The proposal involves a joint effort with LeChase Construction Services LLC and Labella Associates DPC.
- Pair to open Fairport inn
- New neighborhood takes shape in center city
- Some local buildings have a touch of transparency
- Developer Fleet pleads guilty to federal charge
- Kilbourn receives fresh look