- Three area projects rejected in N.Y. contest
- Ultralife Corp. reports lower Q1 profit, higher revenues
Ultralife Corp. reported Thursday a year-over-year drop in first quarter profit, along with an increase in sales.
- DEC files suit against company over water woes
- Portfolio: Exelon Corp. (New York Stock Exchange--EXC)
- ROCSPOT launches Solarize the Flower City campaign
ROCSPOT’s Solarize the Flower City Campaign 2016 has kicked off with group rate discounts on solar installations for residents and businesses in Monroe County from now until Sept. 15.
- Taking the lead for solar power
CEO Charles Provini moved Natcore Technology’s headquarters and research center here
- Monroe County among top counties in N.Y. for solar jobs
Monroe County is among the top 10 counties statewide for its number of solar jobs, a new report from the Solar Foundation shows, and New York State ranks fourth in the country.
- RG&E, NYSEG effort focuses on renewable energy
Rochester Gas and Electric Corp. and New York State Electric & Gas Corp., subsidiaries of Avangrid Inc., are preparing to roll out a new technology to help large-scale producers of renewable energy resources connect to the grid, officials announced Monday.
- Arista Power files Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Ultralife acquires U.K. battery manufacturer for $11 million
Ultralife Corp. has acquired all the outstanding shares of a United Kingdom-based battery designer and manufacturer for roughly $11 million in cash.
- PMC positive on pluses of LED lights
- Photonics ranks as top story
- Beverage distributor installs solar in Henrietta
A Henrietta beverage distributor announced Tuesday a recent solar installation designed to provide 70 percent of the building’s power.
- RG&E, NYSEG using drones for inspections
Rochester Gas and Electric Corp. and New York State Electric & Gas Corp. are using drones to inspect transmission lines.
- Cybersecurity execs aim to protect grid
Iberdrola USA Inc. has ramped up cybersecurity efforts as it and its parent company bolster efforts to protect the power grid.
- RIT center provides battery prototyping services
- Greentopia event focuses on sustainable communities
A group of leaders in sustainability and the future of cities gathered Wednesday for the 2015 Futures Summit, an event at Monroe Community College that discusses building sustainable communities.