Health Care News
- The Top 3 Brain Supplements for a Mental Edge
Everyone would love to have extra brain power, better concentration or a greater memory today.
- Medical industry sees room for improvement in ACA
- New York premium increases approved for 2017
- YourCare opens enrollment center downtown
YourCare Health Plan Inc. marked the grand opening of a new downtown Rochester Enrollment Center Wednesday morning.
- Urgent Care Centers
- Retirement Communities
- Finger Lakes Gastroenterology joins FLH Medical
Finger Lakes Gastroenterology has joined FLH Medical P.C., Finger Lakes Health’s affiliated physician network.
- B&L parent's shares jump 25% after second-quarter report
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. shares were trading nearly 25 percent higher Tuesday afternoon on the Quebec-based Bausch & Lomb Inc.’s parent’s release of its second-quarter results.
- MCC launching homeland security program
Monroe Community College has announced a new certificate and degree program to begin this fall in homeland security.
- Surgical procedure has improved outcomes
- Some conditions carry unexpected heart risks
- Heart malfunctions can occur in various ways
- iCardiac CEO named to list
Alex Zapesochny, CEO of iCardiac Technologies Inc., has been named to the 12th annual PharmaVOICE 100 list.
- St. John Fisher pharmacy school accredited
Wegmans School of Pharmacy at St. John Fisher College has received accreditation for eight years from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, the national agency for the accreditation of professional degree programs in pharmacy.
- Water delivered after lead found at four city schools
Bottled water was delivered to summer programs at four city schools Tuesday after elevated levels of lead were discovered in the water coming from some sinks and fountains in the schools.
- Rochester Regional Health acquires urgent care centers
Rochester Regional Health has acquired Rochester Immediate Care urgent care centers, RRH officials said Thursday. Terms were not disclosed.
- URMC residency program to receive $300k over four years
The University of Rochester Medical Center has been tapped as one of eight academic medical centers to lead a four-year, nationwide effort to improve residency training for doctors, URMC officials said this week.
- How to Get Stronger Erections
There are many different products for sale today as dealing with Erectile Dysfunction (ED) has become a billion dollar business around the world.
- Modifications for home safety driven by family
- Options for exercise abound at local organizations