Health Care News
- Medicaid-related firm refiles lawsuit
- Buffett firm agrees to buy liability insurer
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. plans to buy New York’s physician-owned medical liability insurance company.
- Optical Society conference kicks off
Rochester is the birthplace of the Optical Society and is serving as the host of the conference marking the organization’s 100th anniversary, which kicked off Monday at the Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center.
- Longtime leader to retire from medical society
- Assistive Living Communities
- Skilled Nursing Providers
- Limited privacy for donor information in New York
- Older divorcing couples face unique issues
- Long-Term Care Services Directory
- Stay fit, plan ahead, say experts on aging
- Step out of your comfort zone in retirement
- Making living spaces comfortable and safe
- UR to arm patrols at the medical center
The University of Rochester patrols at the medical center soon will be armed, President Joel Seligman announced Thursday.
- Nonprofits see relief on health care costs
- Medical advances lead to individualized care
- Collaboration focuses on improving health care
- Simulations give medical students realistic training
- NLRB allows graduate students to unionize
- Planned Parenthood names regional president, CEO
Planned Parenthood of Central and Western New York has named Michele Casey president and CEO, Planned Parenthood officials said this week.
- Fidelis Care expands Rochester presence, adds staff
Fidelis Care plans to significantly ramp up its Rochester-area presence, significantly expanding its local administrative offices, officials of the health insurer said Wednesday.