- SBA Lenders
- Half think market will rise over year
Fifty percent of respondents to this week’s RBJ Daily Report Snap Poll predict the stock market is headed for a rise over the next 12 months. Of those, 14 percent see a double-digit rise. Nearly a quarter of respondents say the market will be flat.
- Credit Unions
- Big move set for Main St.
- Former financial adviser Galan pleads guilty in federal court
Former Brockport financial adviser Eduardo Galan on Monday pleaded guilty to two felony counts in federal court, admitting to having bilked 38 area investors in a Ponzi scheme that ran from 2005 to 2013.
- Report shows N.Y. small-business owners upbeat
Small-business owners in New York have a positive outlook for business prospects over the next six months, but hiring plans are down, a new report from American Express Open shows.
- Are investments in oil too risky at any price?
- CPA Firms
Ranked by number of local CPAs
- SBA Lenders
Ranked by dollar volume of 7(a) loans approved locally during the SBA'S last completed fiscal year.
- Bonadio launches wealth management subsidiary
Bonadio & Co. LLP has launched a wealth management subsidiary based at its office in the Buffalo suburbs.
- Q1 economic net income rises 11% at Manning & Napier
Manning & Napier Inc. reported first-quarter economic net income of $27.6 million, up 11 percent from a year ago.
- 5Linx generates $6.7M return for retirement fund
5Linx Enterprises Inc. has generated an estimated $6.7 million return, nearly four times the initial investment, for the New York State Common Retirement Fund, the state comptroller said Thursday.
- Business News & Information in the Big Apple
NYC is the commercial epicentre of the world. Terabytes of news and information flow from New York City each and every minute and big business rules the roost.
- DiNapoli projects securities industry profits to dip
Higher interest rates, litigation costs and uncertainty surrounding the federal government could temper earnings in the securities industry in the second half of 2013, state Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli said Tuesday.
- Brokerage Firms
Ranked by number of local workers
- Money Managers
Information was provided by individual money management firms that responded to an email or fax survey. Ranked by total assets managed locally as of Dec. 31, 2012
- COMIDA OKs breaks for I-Square, ITT site and apartment projects
An entity of Rochester real estate development firm Mark IV Enterprises was approved for tax breaks Tuesday on its $7.5 million plan to renovate Alexandrian Apartments on the East End for mixed use.