- Uber, Lyft should operate here, most say
Nine out of 10 respondents to this week’s RBJ Daily Report Snap Poll say Albany should enact legislation to allow Uber and Lyft to operate in Upstate New York.
- Best Lawyers® in Rochester -- 2016 Edition
- More about Best Lawyers® and Woodward/White Inc.
- FBI adds twist to dispute
- Flour City firms face legal clash over the name
- Relationship triangle draws third party into perilous waters
- Think NLRB rules don't apply to you? Think again
- Take steps to prevent claims, mount successful defense
- Judge upholds fines issued against American Recycling
A judge has upheld fines issued two summers ago against Rochester packaging firm American Recycling & Manufacturing Co. Inc. The company must pay $154,800 in penalties for 18 alleged violations following an inspection by the Buffalo office of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Closing out with hope as the fight continues
- Seven steps to follow when investigating misconduct allegations
- Former drivers file lawsuit against chain
- Wearable devices pose data security problems
- Bankruptcy case takes new twist as plan awaits
- Eye-care conflict shifts
- Bankruptcy filings drop slightly in July
- Homeowners call for environmental review of proposed casino
As Wilmorite Inc. celebrates one legal hurdle cleared on the road to developing a resort and casino in the tiny Seneca County town of Tyre, a local opposition group has doubled down on its effort to block the $425 million Lago Casino & Resort development.
- Region's bankruptcy filings dip 2.8 percent
The Rochester region saw a slight decline in bankruptcy filings last month. In July, the Bankruptcy Court’s Rochester Division logged 137 new bankruptcy petitions, down 2.8 percent compared with July 2014.
- Look for broader meaning in work to boost your motivation
- Law Firms, Part 1