- Older divorcing couples face unique issues
- More about Best Lawyers and Woodward/White Inc.
- Best Lawyers in Rochester--2017 Edition
- The guide to leading attorneys in Rochester
- Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year
- NLRB allows graduate students to unionize
- Fidelis Care expands Rochester presence, adds staff
Fidelis Care plans to significantly ramp up its Rochester-area presence, significantly expanding its local administrative offices, officials of the health insurer said Wednesday.
- Florida firm acquires D4 LLC
Rochester-based D4 LLC has been acquired by Special Counsel Inc. Terms were not announced.
- Judge cuts fees for lawyers in Kodak retirees case
A federal judge has ordered a cut in fees for lawyers representing Eastman Kodak Co. retirees in a 2012 class action.
- Anti-inversion regulations may impact common business transactions
- Supreme Court's shorthandedness limits its functioning
- No end in bagel battle
- Photonics firms agree to settle a bitter dispute
- Bonadio Group names Terrigino as head of SBA Rochester team
The Bonadio Group has named partner Steven Terrigino as the leader of its Small Business Advisory team in Rochester.
- $20M settles lawsuit
- The Record
- Developer Fleet pleads guilty to federal charge
- Bankruptcy filings decline 12.7% in August
Area bankruptcy filings fell in August. The 110 new bankruptcies filed in the federal Western District of New York’s Rochester division last month showed a 12.7 percent decline from the 126 cases filed in the division in August 2015.
- Schneiderman pursues probe
- Judge rejects motion in staffing firm case
For the time being at least, TES Staffing Inc. can stay in business.