- Henrietta firm agrees to pay penalties
York Furniture Centers Inc. has agreed to pay $10,000 in penalties for false advertising as part of a settlement with state attorney general’s office.
- Center for Dispute Settlement leader to step down at yearend
The president and CEO of The Center for Dispute Settlement Inc. has announced plans to step down at the end of this year after almost 12 years at the helm.
- New case challenges Supreme Court precedent on remote sales
- Former head of bagel firm files for bankruptcy
- FDA warns of issues at B&L site
- Attorney general files lawsuit against Rochester travel agent
Rochester travel agent Constance Catanise and her agency, Escapes Inc., are the subject of a lawsuit filed by the state attorney general alleging she violated an agreement that required her to pay restitution to customers and cease work as a travel agent.
- Convicted postal worker gets probation
A former Wayne County postal worker convicted of stealing nearly $20,000 from the U.S. Postal Service has drawn no prison time.
- Ernstrom & Dreste moves offices downtown
Commercial law firm Ernstrom & Dreste LLP has moved its offices downtown, officials announced Monday.
- Bagel battle goes on: Bankruptcy court judge to revisit earlier ruling
- Medicaid-related firm refiles lawsuit
- Buffett firm agrees to buy liability insurer
Berkshire Hathaway Inc. plans to buy New York’s physician-owned medical liability insurance company.
- Older divorcing couples face unique issues
- More about Best Lawyers and Woodward/White Inc.
- Best Lawyers in Rochester--2017 Edition
- The guide to leading attorneys in Rochester
- Best Lawyers Lawyer of the Year
- Limited privacy for donor information in New York
- NLRB allows graduate students to unionize
- Fidelis Care expands Rochester presence, adds staff
Fidelis Care plans to significantly ramp up its Rochester-area presence, significantly expanding its local administrative offices, officials of the health insurer said Wednesday.
- Florida firm acquires D4 LLC
Rochester-based D4 LLC has been acquired by Special Counsel Inc. Terms were not announced.