- Monro shares fall after Q4 earnings, revenues misses
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. stocks were down more than $8 a share in early morning trading Thursday, after reporting fourth-quarter results that missed Street estimates.
- Jamestown Container to have 65 workers at Lyons site
The H.P. Neun Co. Inc. site in Lyons, Wayne County is not closing, but is, instead, part of Jamestown Container Cos. in an acquisition that goes into effect this month.
- No clearcut answer on employee, contractor question
- Kodak posts smaller first-quarter loss, decline in revenues
Eastman Kodak Co. on Thursday afternoon reported a smaller first-quarter net loss but also a double-digit percentage decline in revenues. The per-share loss was 43 cents, compared with a loss of $1.38 a share in the first quarter of 2015.
- Harris reports increase in Q3 profit, sales
Harris Corp. continues to benefit from its multibillion acquisition last year of Exelis Inc., reporting on Tuesday increases in its year-over-year third-quarter profit and sales.
- Harris unit receives $29 million in orders
Harris Corp.’s Rochester-based Communications Systems’ business has received two orders totaling $29 million to provide its tactical radios to an undisclosed customer in Europe.
- Companies serious about social responsibility
- Ultralife Corp. reports lower Q1 profit, higher revenues
Ultralife Corp. reported Thursday a year-over-year drop in first quarter profit, along with an increase in sales.
- Bivona Child Advocacy Center wins gold at RBJ Best of the Web
Bivona Child Advocacy Center won gold at the Rochester Business Journal’s 19th Best of the Web competition. A crowd of nearly over 300 business professionals attended the event Thursday at the Hyatt Regency Rochester. The event has been held since 1996.
- Where light has long shined
- Rochester Top 100: A talent supplier to the technology sector
- Valeant's woes could prompt sale of B&L
- Quantum Sails launches affiliate, new site
Quantum Sails Rochester LLC, a sail-making firm located on Hudson Avenue, has launched a new affiliate and website, sailsNcanvas.com.
- IEC, former CEO Gilbert agree to severance compensation
IEC Electronics Corp. has reached a separation agreement with Barry Gilbert, its former chief executive, a recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission shows.
- Kodak posts Q4 profit; in talks to sell its Prosper business
Eastman Kodak Co. is looking to sell off one of its highly touted businesses. The company is in talks with prospective buyers about offers to purchase its Kodak Prosper Enterprise Inkjet business, officials said Tuesday.
- Valeant shares plunge on risk of default on bonds
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.’s shares plunged to their lowest point in months on Tuesday after Bausch & Lomb Inc.’s parent said delay of its annual report is putting it in danger of defaulting on bonds.
- Batavia ties for fifth on 'top micropolitan' list
Batavia again this year has been named one of the top micropolitan areas for corporate facility investments in the United States. It is the 12th consecutive year the Genesee County city has appeared on the list.
- Kodak inks agreement with California firm
Eastman Kodak Co. on Friday announced it has signed a joint development agreement with Carbon3D Inc., a developer of 3-D printing technology.
- Kodak Alaris eyes moments