- Company makes first aid kits interactive
- Genesee & Wyoming beats 3Q earnings forecasts
Genesee & Wyoming Inc. this week reported solid third-quarter financials, beating street estimates for earnings, but falling short of revenue expectations.
- American Packaging to expand, build new facility in Chili
American Packaging Corp. is expanding its local operations, building a 350,000-square-foot facility in Chili that will retain 170 employees and create 104 construction jobs, Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s office announced Wednesday.
- Rochester Top 100: Tough times helped shape the firm's success
- Trio of firms received 2016 Ethie Awards
The Rochester Area Business Ethics Foundation on Monday night presented its 2016 Ethie Awards to Lewis Tree Service Inc., Tipping Point Communications Inc. and Triplett Machine Inc.
- Paychex expecting more strong growth
- Grants power UR researcher's battery work
- Funding fuels future: NOHMs Technologies gets $6.5M in venture capital
- 3 area firms make list of top workplaces
Three Rochester-area companies have made the national Great Places to Work list of best midsize workplaces in the country and are slated to be featured in Fortune magazine next month.
- Industry seeks to end shortage of workers here
- IEC agrees to sell its site in New Mexico for $5.75 million
IEC Electronics Corp. is selling property it owns, including its manufacturing facility, in Albuquerque, N.M.
- Harris Corp. business gets $10 million contract
Harris Corp.’s Rochester-based Communications Systems’ segment has received a $10 million order for its radios from the United States Army.
- Strong culture serves as basis for success
- Lightower sees growth after acquisition
A year after completion of the $1.9 billion merger of Fibertech Networks LLC with Lightower Fiber Networks, one of Rochester’s largest telecommunications deals, the combined company is moving forward.
- Private Companies, Part 1
- Wegmans to use PET plastic for pasta sauce jars
Wegmans Food Markets Inc. this fall will begin bottling its Wegmans “Food You Feel Good About” pasta sauce in a jar made from lighter-weight PET plastic, the type used for water and soda bottles, officials announced Monday.
- European manufacturer to expand to Rochester, add 59 jobs
Seisenbacher Rail Interiors Inc., a manufacturer of rail car interiors, and a leading supplier of rail car interiors in Europe, is expanding into the U.S. market and has selected Rochester as its home base of manufacturing operations, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday.
- Slaughter: Harris business here gets $33M federal contract
Harris Corp.’s Communications Systems business in Rochester has been awarded a $33 million federal contract, Rep. Louise Slaughter said Monday.
- RIT to break new ground with video game
Rochester Institute of Technology is breaking new ground in the video game industry with a project students produced at the RIT Center for Media, Arts, Games, Interaction and Creativity.