Media & Marketing News
- Three area firms makes list of Best Workplaces for Giving Back
Three area firms were honored for their generosity by being named to Fortune magazine’s 50 Best Workplaces for Giving Back.
- Balduzzi Group wins honors for political advertising
The Balduzzi Group Inc.—a Democratic political consulting firm—has been recognized 14 times for excellence in television and direct mail political advertising, officials announced Friday.
- Butler/Till logs record revenue, adds staff
- Improving website should be an ongoing process
- Flower City Comic Con expected to draw 2,000
A new convention is coming to Rochester and is expected to draw 2,000 attendees.
- Black Button Distilling named a 'Next Great Consumer Brand'
Black Button Distilling will participate in the sixth annual Next Great Consumer Brands event, officials announced Thursday. The local grain-to-glass distillery has been named a “Next Great Consumer Brand.”
- Bivona Child Advocacy Center wins gold at RBJ Best of the Web
Bivona Child Advocacy Center won gold at the Rochester Business Journal’s 19th Best of the Web competition. A crowd of nearly over 300 business professionals attended the event Thursday at the Hyatt Regency Rochester. The event has been held since 1996.
- Hundreds participate in Best of Web contest
More than two decades have passed since the Rochester Business Journal held its first Best of the Web competition.
- Best of the Web Buzz Award finalists
- Three skilled honorees win in new categories
The Rochester Business Journal’s Best of the Web Awards has added three categories this year.
- Business Transformation Award finalists
- Causewave Community Partners announces award winners
Causewave Community Partners has announced its 2016 Annual Celebration award winners.
- Back to the family, now in the business
- Health Care Achievement Awards luncheon picture page
- He's in tune with technology
George Daddis switched from music to gadgets as his driving passion
- Kodak Alaris eyes moments
- Martino Flynn honored for cancer awareness work
Martino Flynn LLC took home two gold awards at the 2015 Cancer Awareness Advertising Awards, officials announced Monday. It was the third consecutive year the firm has been recognized at the awards.
- Finalists picked for 19th annual Best of the Web
Rochester Business Journal’s 19th Best of the Web competition will recognize more than 40 companies, non-profits and individuals for their online efforts.
- Pair to speak at global public relations event
A pair of area business leaders will represent the United States at the ninth annual World Public Relations Forum 2016—a global communications industry gathering in Toronto—at the end of May.