Media & Marketing News
- National experts to participate in Upstate Social Sessions
Upstate Social Sessions—a collaboration of social media experts from national and local companies—begins Oct. 31 at the School of the Arts on Prince Street.
- Arnold to join anchor team of 'Good Day Rochester'
13WHAM News has added Alexis Arnold to the anchor team of “Good Day Rochester,” effective Oct. 12, officials said.
- Firms make Fortune's Best Workplaces for Women list
Five local firms made the inaugural list of Fortune’s 100 Best Workplaces for Women.
- Storytime on the job should model predictable behavior
- Agency expands presence to Buffalo
- 2015 class chosen for Forty Under 40
Recipients of the 21st annual Rochester Business Journal Forty Under 40 awards have been chosen.
- CMI manages A/V production for World Meeting of Families
CMI Communications Corp. has been contracted to manage the audio and visual production of the first U.S.-based international World Meeting of Families Congress, officials said Friday.
- Inaugural Women's Leadership Summit sells out
More than 600 people attended the inaugural Women’s Leadership Summit Thursday at the Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center. The event, presented by the Rochester Business Journal and the Women’s Leadership Council of the United Way of Greater Rochester Inc., was sold out.
- Harris Communications Systems receives $21 million order
Harris Corp.’s Rochester-based Communications Systems segment has received a $21 million order from an undisclosed Latin American nation for its tactical radios.
- Dixon Schwabl one of fastest growing woman-led U.S. firms
Dixon Schwabl Inc. has been named to Inc.’s 2015 list of the top 50 fastest-growing private companies led by women in America.
- WHEC-TV to launch newscast at 7 p.m.
WHEC-TV plans to launch next week a newscast at 7 p.m., station officials said.
- Xerox launches new brand strategy
Xerox Corp. has launched a new brand strategy that focuses on making work easier to navigate.
- Bills to honor Van Miller in ceremony before tonight's game
The Buffalo Bills will honor Van Miller—the team’s longtime broadcaster—in a private ceremony at 5:45 p.m. today at the broadcast radio booth on the 50-yard line of Ralph Wilson Stadium.
- The Record
- YPC skyrockets past expectations
- Gannett spinoff sells Virginia headquarters
Tegna Inc.—a media and marketing firm—is selling its headquarters to Tamares, a private investment group, for $270 million, the company announced.
- Roberts Wesleyan makes Chronicle of Higher Education list
The Chronicle of Higher Education has released its 2015 Great Colleges to Work For list, and Roberts Wesleyan College is one of the few New York schools to make it, officials announced Monday.
- YPC Media expands facility, to add jobs
YPC Media LLC marked the expansion of its Henrietta facility on Thursday, announcing plans to add 35 jobs to its location at 280 Kenneth Drive.
- Genesee Country Village & Museum launches online tour
Fans of the Genesee Country Village & Museum no longer need to travel to the site to see the exhibits.
- Inside the 11th edition of the Report Card