Media & Marketing News
- Bills to honor Van Miller in ceremony before tonight's game
The Buffalo Bills will honor Van Miller—the team’s longtime broadcaster—in a private ceremony at 5:45 p.m. today at the broadcast radio booth on the 50-yard line of Ralph Wilson Stadium.
- The Record
- YPC skyrockets past expectations
- Gannett spinoff sells Virginia headquarters
Tegna Inc.—a media and marketing firm—is selling its headquarters to Tamares, a private investment group, for $270 million, the company announced.
- Roberts Wesleyan makes Chronicle of Higher Education list
The Chronicle of Higher Education has released its 2015 Great Colleges to Work For list, and Roberts Wesleyan College is one of the few New York schools to make it, officials announced Monday.
- YPC Media expands facility, to add jobs
YPC Media LLC marked the expansion of its Henrietta facility on Thursday, announcing plans to add 35 jobs to its location at 280 Kenneth Drive.
- Genesee Country Village & Museum launches online tour
Fans of the Genesee Country Village & Museum no longer need to travel to the site to see the exhibits.
- Inside the 11th edition of the Report Card
- RBJ receives two press awards
The Rochester Business Journal earned two awards in an annual competition among local and regional business publications in the United States, Canada and Australia.
- New uses ahead for print site
- The Record
- Embracing change prompts new ideas, can-do attitude
- Feedback lies at the core of best workplace honor
- Rochester interior designer to appear on HGTV
Jason Longo, interior designer and owner of Rochester-based JDL Design Group LLC is slated to appear on HGTV.
- New Gannett shares drop slightly after spinoff
Gannett Co. Inc.’s stock slid again Tuesday, one day after its official spinoff from Tegna Inc.
- Thank your employees, and help them thank others
- Martino Flynn names exec to lead PR, social media team
Martino Flynn LLC has hired Megan Connor Murphy to lead its public relations and social media team.
- Wegmans donates $1.5 million to open exhibit at Smithsonian
“Wegmans Wonderplace” will open in the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History in December as the first exhibition directly geared for children ages 6 and younger, officials said.
- Two area firms recognized as best workplaces for millennials
Two local companies have earned praise as great places to work for millennials.