Media & Marketing News
- Roberts Communications founder dies at 89
Roberts Communications Inc.’s founder Walter Roberts died Monday after a battle with cancer. He was 89 years old.
- Annual awards honor achievement in health care
Twenty-four honorees—22 individuals and two organizations—were honored Tuesday at the Rochester Business Journal’s 2015 Health Care Achievement Awards luncheon. This year’s honorees are the 13th group to receive the awards.
- Bully Hill takes gold in 2015 Best of the Web
- RBTL announces 2015-16 season
The Rochester Broadway Theatre League on Wednesday evening announced its 2015-16 M&T Bank Broadway Season lineup.
- Greentopia film festival kicks off next week
The fourth annual Greentopia Film documentary film festival runs March 17 to 21 in partnership with Monroe Community College.
- Best of the Web nominees
- Wegmans makes Fortune best companies list for 18th year
Wegmans Food Markets Inc. has been named No. 7 on Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. It marks the chain’s 18th consecutive year on the list.
- Genesee County/Batavia ranked 4th among U.S. micropolitans
Site Selection magazine has named Genesee County/Batavia as one of the top micropolitans in the United States for the 11th consecutive year.
- Gannett, Icahn reach agreement
Gannett Co. Inc. on Monday announced its plans for its independent publishing company that will be spun off later this year as a public company.
- 'American Pickers' coming to Canandaigua
The television show “American Pickers” will be filming in Canandaigua next month.
- MCC e-book shows where the jobs are
- Smart companies invest in content marketing to bring in sales
- Geneva doctor puts blood on pages of novel
- Honorees picked for achievement in health care
Twenty-four honorees—22 individuals and two organizations—have been selected as recipients of the Rochester Business Journal’s 2015 Health Care Achievement Awards. This year’s group is the 13th to receive the awards.
- Rochester Top 100: Macedon firm makes sure the show goes on
- Gannett to split into two publicly traded firms
Gannett Co. Inc., parent of the Democrat and Chronicle Media Group in Rochester and USA Today, announced a plan Tuesday to split into two publicly traded companies.
- Top efforts in marketing honored at event Thursday night
The Rochester Chapter of the American Marketing Association on Thursday night announced the winners of the 2014 Pinnacle Awards and the 2014 Marketer of the Year Awards.