- Lifetime Assistance merges two subsidiaries
- Richard Dreyfuss to speak at East House Celebration
Academy Award-winning actor Richard Dreyfuss, who portrays Bernie Madoff in the TV miniseries “Madoff,” is coming to Rochester for a special benefit.
- Non-Profit Report: Boys & Girls Clubs of Rochester
- IBM team delivers report on poverty battle
- Non-profits can apply for Community Health Awards
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield seeks applications from non-profits in the six-county Rochester region for the 2016 Community Health Awards. There is $87,000 to disperse.
- Rochester Rotary seeks nominations for civic award
The Rochester Rotary is accepting nominations for its annual civic award, which honors community members who personify Rotary International’s “Service Above Self” motto.
- Grant Makers, Part 1
- Non-profit has new name, but same mission
CDS Monarch Inc. has undergone a metamorphosis, evolving into a new structure that leaders of the non-profit organization say will better equip it to meet a changing landscape and grow its mission of serving and empowering individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Rochester Giving: Letter from the Publisher
- For those who are daunted by giving choices
- Millennials get it and give what they have
- Seen Helping out
- Non-Profit Report: Cameron Community Ministries
- Seneca Park Zoo Society reports 15% boost in funding for 2015
The Seneca Park Zoo Society announced Wednesday a nearly 15 percent increase in 2015 in funding for its international conservation efforts.
- New leadership set for Garth Fagan Dance
There is a change in leadership at Garth Fagan Dance and the new team is slated to be introduced Wednesday.
- Wegmans 2015 Check Out Hunger campaign raises $1.84M
Wegmans Food Markets Inc. customers contributed $1.84 million—a new record—during the retailer’s fall 2015 Check Out Hunger campaign. The campaign aims to help the hungry in each community Wegmans serves, officials said.
- New name matches organization's mission
- Non-Profit Report: Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Rochester
- Grant funds effort to grow international tourism for region