- New leader guides Community Place at 15-year mark
- Nonprofit Report: The Victim Resource Center of the Finger Lakes Inc.
- Car show to benefit Arc of Monroe, Golisano Children's Hospital
Nearly 100 classic, muscle and performance cars will be on display in Henrietta this weekend to raise money for two local charities.
- Nonprofit Report: Spiritus Christi Mental Health Center
- Clothier offering prices to suit all customers
One Custom Clothier Inc. has shifted its product portfolio to offering customers a wider range of prices, officials said.
- M&T, REF collect instruments at Jazz Fest
During the Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival, which opened Friday and runs through July 2, M&T Bank Corp. and Rochester Education Foundation will collect musical instruments to distribute to Rochester City School District students.
- Nonprofit Report: SNAP Foundation Inc.
- Library kicks off next phase of Rundel building renovation
The public phase of a $1.4 million capital campaign to renovate and restore the Central Library of Rochester and Monroe County began Wednesday, the Friends & Foundation of the Rochester Public Library announced.
- Non-Profit Report: PathStone Corp.
- She reigns over cats and dogs
CEO Alice Calabrese oversees a nearly $7M budget at the Humane Society’s Lollypop Farm
- Workshop focuses on nonprofit sector
Causewave Community Partners plans a workshop geared toward nonprofit professionals, officials announced Wednesday.
- Major change for $83M
- Non-Profit Report: The Veterans Outreach Center Inc.
- United Way campaign total surpasses $25 million, beats goal
The United Way of Greater Rochester Inc. has topped its 2016 Campaign goal, bringing in a total of $25.1 million.
- Non-Profit Report: The American Diabetes Association
- Leader is a builder of consensus
Meredith Dragon last month began as CEO of the Jewish Federation of Greater Rochester
- Blues give $87,000 in Community Health awards
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield on Wednesday gave out $87,000 to non-profits in the Rochester region for the 2016 Community Health Awards.
- Report recommends fixes for health services problems
- Non-Profit Report: Marine Corps Coordinating Council of Greater Rochester
- The YMCA to launch campaign