- MCC Foundation to honor GRHF
Monroe Community College Foundation announced Thursday the Greater Rochester Health Foundation is its 2015 recipient of the Salute to Excellence award.
- RIT meets challenge for $1M endowed fund
Rochester Institute of Technology has met the challenge to establish a $1 million endowed fund to support undergraduate research in its College of Science.
- Trustee gives $1 million for iZone at UR library
A $1 million gift to the University of Rochester River Campus Libraries will create a new technology-rich workspace designed to foster the development of young entrepreneurs, officials announced Monday.
- Wegman foundation gives $1M to Rochester Regional Health
The Wegman Family Charitable Foundation has made a $1 million gift to Rochester Regional Health, health system officials said Monday.
- Non-Profit Report: Jewish Family Service of Rochester Inc.
- Pilot project tests workforce change
- Spirit of generosity to receive recognition, applause
Eight individuals, organizations will be honored Nov. 6
- State plans to end sheltered workshops
- Non-Profit Report: The Coffee Connection
- Catholic Charities gets $1.7 million federal grant
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Rochester has received a $1.7 million federal grant to fund a new family initiative in Wayne County, officials announced Monday.
- Finding a richer life through art, music, dance
- Willow to expand, respond to urgent need
- Building on its legacy: Ken Glazer sees bright future for Buckingham
- Non-Profit Report: St. John's Senior Services Inc.
- Disney CEO named to Toy Industry Hall of Fame
The chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Co. is the 2016 inductee to the Toy Industry Hall of Fame, housed at the Strong museum.
- Life changer
- Non-Profit Report: Rochester Regional Library Council
- Championing arts in the community
Former Kodak manager Janice Gouldthorpe leads the Genesee Center for the Arts & Education