- Anti-Poverty Initiative appoints director, members
The Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative has appointed a director and announced members of six working groups, steps that organizers say will allow the initiative to put its focus on addressing the region’s deep poverty.
- Jazz Fest ticket shop to open June 1
The Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival ticket shop opens June 1 at the corner of East Avenue and Gibbs Street, festival organizers said Tuesday.
- The next generation of pediatric care arrives
- Paychex founder's gift inspired many others
Golisano’s $20 million pledge was key to making hospital a reality
- Hospital is a testament to multitude of givers
- Building an environment that is calm, playful
Sick kids don’t like going to the hospital. Their parents don’t like taking them there, and they certainly don’t want to have to leave them there for an extended period of time.
- Hospital looks ahead, plans for second phase
- Growth of the new Golisano Children's Hospital
- Hospital reflects evolution of care for children
- Eastman House honored with Garden Club Award
The Garden Club of America has bestowed the George Eastman House with the Medal for Historic Preservation, museum officials said.
- 2015 Financial Executive of the Year Award: LARGE NON-PROFITS
- 2015 Financial Executive of the Year Award: Past winners
- Tickets still available for Douglas event
There are still tickets available to see Academy Award-winning actor Michael Douglas receive the George Eastman Award Thursday evening.
- Program seeks to help women learn job skills
- Fast Start: Booked up
- The Loop
- Non-Profit Report: The Society for Chamber Music in Rochester
- Retirees answer call to give back, support causes to help the needy
- Non-Profit Report: Sojourner House
- Method for fighting common myths about bidding