- Professional soccer team River Dogz plan home opener
The Rochester River Dogz FC, a professional soccer team founded last year, is preparing for its home opener vs. AFC Cleveland, officials said.
- Three area firms makes list of Best Workplaces for Giving Back
Three area firms were honored for their generosity by being named to Fortune magazine’s 50 Best Workplaces for Giving Back.
- Non-Profit Report: Isaiah House Inc.
- Non-Profit Report: One World Goods Inc.
- Eastman associate dean accepts OSU post
- Non-Profit Report: Genesee Valley Health Partnership Inc.
- Zoo to get game-centered exhibit
- Community concert to raise money for Foodlink
A concert series to raise food for the hungry is holding its final concert of the season.
- Non-Profit Report: The Legal Aid Society of Rochester
- Program to help 1,500 on path to good jobs
- International film festival set for next month
The 58th Rochester International Film Festival is slated for April 14 through 17 at the George Eastman Museum, organizers said Monday.
- Chamber, KPMG seeking entries for Top 100
Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce and KPMG LLP are calling for entries for the 30th annual Rochester Chamber Top 100 program. The program honors the region’s fastest-growing privately owned companies.
- Non-Profit Report: The Realtors Charitable Foundation
- Geva's 'Mockingbird' production sets box office record
The Geva Theatre stage production of “To Kill a Mockingbird” has become the highest-selling non-musical production in Geva’s history, theatre officials announced Tuesday.
- JCC aims to complete expansion in '16
- Non-Profit Report: Benincasa Inc.
- Boys & Girls Clubs opens expanded space
- Filmmaker receives Kodak High Falls Vision Award
The Kodak High Falls Vision Award recipient was announced Tuesday. The inaugural award goes to British filmmaker Katy Milner for her autobiographical short film, “Graffiti.”
- United Way raises campaign goal for 2016 campaign
The United Way of Greater Rochester Inc. is looking up this campaign season.
- Changes ahead at Nazareth College Arts Center