- Grant Makers
- Non-Profit, Part 2
- Geva extends contract of executive director
Thomas Parrish will be leading Geva Theatre Center Inc. for at least five more years.
- Area non-profit groups to receive $1 million in grants
Non-profit groups in the Rochester area will receive a total of $1 million in grants through the National Endowment for the Arts and National Endowment for the Humanities to support arts-related projects, Rep. Louise Slaughter, D-Perinton, said Tuesday.
- Non-Profit Report: CDS Monarch Inc.
- Greece chamber selects Lentini as new president, CEO
The Greece Chamber of Commerce has a new president and CEO. On Friday, the chamber said Sarah Lentini would become its new leader. Lentini previously served as president and CEO of the Arts & Cultural Council for Greater Rochester.
- Foodlink names Batiste and Tedesco as co-executive directors
Foodlink Inc. has a new set of co-executive directors after appointing the interim leaders to the position on a permanent basis. The non-profit’s board voted to name Jeanette Batiste and Julia Tedesco as co-leaders.
- Nonprofit Report: The Arthritis Foundation, Upstate New York Chapter Inc.
- United Way president and CEO Carpino to retire next year
The United Way of Greater Rochester Inc. will be looking for a new president and CEO. Peter Carpino plans to retire June 30, 2015. The organization has begun a national search for his successor.
- UR grows as employer, economic engine in region
The University of Rochester is the eighth-largest private employer in New York and a major driver of economic activity in the region, a new report from the Center for Governmental Research Inc. states.
- City of Rochester/REDCO - Assisted Projects
Ranked by amount of financial assistance during 2013
- COMIDA - Assisted Project
Ranked by amount of COMIDA assistance for projects approved during 2013.
- SWBR completes work on Son House Apartments
SWBR Architects & Engineers P.C. has completed work for Son House Apartments in Rochester.
- Wegman foundation gives $17M to University of Rochester
The University of Rochester has received $17 million from the Wegman Family Charitable Foundation for two major projects, the university announced Tuesday.
- NON-PROFIT REPORT: Resolve of Greater Rochester Inc.
- Trio of grants support efforts for 19th Ward
Three grants totaling $33,000 will support efforts to nominate four areas in Rochester’s 19th Ward for listing in the National Register of Historic Places, officials announced Monday.
- Diocese tops $5 million in appeal
The Diocese of Rochester has topped $5 million in its annual appeal, the seventh consecutive year of reaching the milestone.
- NON-PROFIT REPORT: Camp Stella Maris
- Let this be the year to make progress toward racial equality
- Non-Profits, Part 1
Ranked by expenditures for fiscal year 2012