- Non-Profit Report: The Gay Alliance of the Genesee Valley
- RBTL board reports budget surplus at end of 2014
The Rochester Broadway Theatre League has a six-figure budget surplus for the sixth year in a row. At the first board meeting of 2015, the RBTL’s finance chair reported that fiscal year 2014 ended with a budget surplus of $111,452.
- Golisano Foundation renews campaign to end 'R-Word'
The Golisano Foundation again is leading an effort to help Rochester eliminate the “R-Word.”
- Emergency heating fund program gets $410,000 in donations
A program that helps Rochester Gas and Electric Corp. and New York State Electric & Gas Corp. customers who are facing an energy emergency got donations of $410,000, officials announced last week.
- Non-Profit Report: The Dream Factory of Rochester Inc.
- Non-profit firms deepen their partnership
- Non-Profit Report: The WXXI Public Broadcasting Council
- Cuomo's Medicaid Redesign Team is full steam ahead for reform
- RPO continues plan as it ends year in the red
- Grant Makers
- Non-Profit, Part 2
- Geva extends contract of executive director
Thomas Parrish will be leading Geva Theatre Center Inc. for at least five more years.
- Set up a donor-advised fund to celebrate this season of giving
- Area non-profit groups to receive $1 million in grants
Non-profit groups in the Rochester area will receive a total of $1 million in grants through the National Endowment for the Arts and National Endowment for the Humanities to support arts-related projects, Rep. Louise Slaughter, D-Perinton, said Tuesday.
- Non-Profit Report: CDS Monarch Inc.
- Charter schools seen as partners, not rivals in education
- Non-Profit Report: Rochester Rehabilitation Center Inc.