- RPO records another annual deficit
in 'transition year'
The Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra Inc. ended fiscal year 2015-16 with its fifth consecutive deficit, yet President and CEO Ralph Craviso said there are more positive signs than ever that the orchestra is on a path to stability with a balanced budget and growth through new audiences.
- Women's Council seeking nominations
The Women’s Council of the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce is calling for nominations for its 17th annual Young Women of Distinction Award.
- Women in Games initiative launched by the Strong
The Strong announced the launch of a Women in Games initiative to highlight the contributions of women to the development of electronic games.
- Nonprofit Report: Venture Jobs Foundation
- NON PROFIT REPORT: VENTURE JOBS FOUNDATION
- Community Events Calendar
- New state measure amends Nonprofit Revitalization Act of 2013
- Geva to receive federal tax credit for renovations
The Geva Theatre Center Inc. is in line for federal support to help cover the cost of $11 million in renovations.
- Arts organizations rally to stop federal funding cuts
Local arts organizations that count on federal funding are rallying support through a social media campaign.
- U.S. policies could severely chill charitable giving
- NONPROFITREPORT: The Nature Conservancy
- Community Events
- Nonprofit Report: Mercy Bridges
- Community Calendar
- NONPROFITREPORT: Mercy Flight Central Inc.
- Unshackle Upstate releases 2017 agenda
Calling for workers compensation reforms and a green light for ride-hailing companies like Uber, Unshackle Upstate issued its legislative agenda for 2017.
- Grant Makers, Part 1
- Grant Makers, Part 2
- Rochester Giving: Other Important Dates
- Seen Helping out