- Building breaks new ground
- Volunteers cherish time inspiring kids in class
- New JA strategy will have even greater reach
- He led G.W. Lisk by example, with hard work
- An eye on longevity at Parlec, Century Mold
- Non-Profit Report: Breast Cancer Coalition of Rochester Inc.
- Initiatives to tackle poverty earn kudos
- Golisano, Golisano Foundation to get national honor
Thomas Golisano and the Golisano Foundation will be honored by the nation’s largest community-based organization serving people with intellectual and development disabilities and their families.
- Expansion set for Hillside Work-Scholarship Connection
Hillside Work-Scholarship Connection is coming to the Gates-Chili Central School District.
- Non-Profit Report: The Landmark Society of Western New York Inc.
- Initiative sets steps to battle poverty here
- Urban League receives $1.1 million federal grant
The Urban League of Rochester is getting help to give academic and occupational skills for at-risk youth.
- Encouraging employees to do the right thing
Since 2003, the Rochester Business Ethics Award program has honored firms in the Rochester region that exemplify high standards of ethical behavior in their daily business practices and in response to challenges or crises.
- Retiring CEO plans scholarship fund
- Fleming returns to Eastman School
World-renowned soprano Renee Fleming has been appointed Distinguished Visiting Artist at the Eastman School of Music at the University of Rochester.
- United Way restructuring eliminates two senior positions
The United Way of Greater Rochester Inc. on Wednesday eliminated two senior positions as part of an organizational restructuring.
- Longtime labor leader retiring from posts
- Non-Profit Report: Greece Residents Assisting Stray Pets Inc.
- Championing a push for change
Fran Weisberg took the reins of the United Way of Greater Rochester in May