Public Companies News
- Portfolio: Windstream Holdings Inc. (NAS:WIN)
- Public Companies
- Paychex expecting more strong growth
- Portfolio: SPX Flow Inc. (NY-FLOW)
- IEC agrees to sell its site in New Mexico for $5.75 million
IEC Electronics Corp. is selling property it owns, including its manufacturing facility, in Albuquerque, N.M.
- Harris Corp. business gets $10 million contract
Harris Corp.’s Rochester-based Communications Systems’ segment has received a $10 million order for its radios from the United States Army.
- Judge cuts fees for lawyers in Kodak retirees case
A federal judge has ordered a cut in fees for lawyers representing Eastman Kodak Co. retirees in a 2012 class action.
- Energy Suppliers
- Portfolio: Target Corp. - (NY-TGT)
- Analysts expect rise in profit for Constellation
- Paychex's first quarter earnings top analysts' expectations
Paychex Inc. on Wednesday reported fiscal first-quarter net income of $217.4 million, an increase of 4 percent from a year ago.
- Portfolio: Harris Corp. (NY-HRS)
- Paychex hiring to fill 200 area jobs
Paychex Inc. has openings for 200 jobs in Rochester and plans to interview pre-qualified candidates on Wednesday at a special open house.
- Lightower sees growth after acquisition
A year after completion of the $1.9 billion merger of Fibertech Networks LLC with Lightower Fiber Networks, one of Rochester’s largest telecommunications deals, the combined company is moving forward.
- Portfolio: PAYCHEX Inc. (NAS-PAYX)
- GateHouse Media to buy RBJ
The Rochester Business Journal Inc. has agreed to be acquired by GateHouse Media New York Holdings Inc. The transaction is expected to close Sept. 30.
- Paychex CEO Mucci sees salary edge up, total compensation dip
Paychex Inc. president and CEO Martin Mucci received total compensation of $5.8 million in 2015, down from $5.9 million in 2014, the company reported in a filing Friday.
- Portfolio: Corning Inc. (NY-GLW)
- Portfolio: Xerox Corp ( NY-XRX)