Public Companies News
- First Niagara meets Q4 earnings expectations
First Niagara Financial Group Inc. met analyst expectation for its fourth quarter, reporting net income of $50.8 million, or 12 cents a diluted share.
- Seneca Foods sees boost in profit from year ago
Seneca Foods Corp. reported Tuesday after markets closed an increase in year-over-year profit, despite a drop in sales.
- Harris Corp. stock drops 10 percent after second-quarter report
Shares of Harris Corp. were down Tuesday afternoon after the Florida-based firm reported a second-quarter net loss, despite an operating profit in one of its local business segments.
- Tompkins Financial reports higher profit for fourth quarter
Tompkins Financial Corp. reported an 8 percent increase in diluted earnings for its fourth quarter, and a record year for earnings growth.
- Graham profits and sales fall in third quarter
Graham Corp. reported Friday morning a drop in year-over-year third-quarter income and sales.
- Xerox shares rise after Q4 report, decision to split company
The Street is reacting positively to Xerox Corp.’s early announcement it plans to split into two public companies. Xerox also announced a three-year strategic transformation program targeting a cumulative $2.4 billion in savings across all its segments.
- IBM team delivers report on poverty battle
- Real Estate Developers
- Portfolio: Transcat Inc. (NAS-TRNS)
- Northwest Bancshares net income dips in Q4
Northwest Bancshares, Inc. announced a drop in net income for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2015.
- Five Star Bank parent reports record net interest income in Q4
Financial Institutions Inc. saw total net income fall but reached a record for net interest income in its fourth quarter, the parent company of Five Star Bank reported.
- Xerox to report Q4 Friday; analysts predict dip in sales
Analysts expect Xerox Corp. to report decreases in its year-over-year earnings per share and sales when the company releases its fourth-quarter results Friday.
- Tops to unveil $1 million renovation of Farmington store
Tops Friendly Markets LLC plans to unveil the $1 million renovation of its Farmington, Ontario County, store at 10 a.m. Wednesday.
- Warm weather dampens Q3 sales, profit for Monro Muffler Brake
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. on Tuesday reported increased sales for the third quarter but missed Street estimates for earnings and revenues.
- Portfolio: Tompkins Financial Corp. (AMEX-TMP)
- Ex-director accused of multimillion-dollar scam
- Kodak gives preliminary update for 2015 results
Eastman Kodak Co. on Wednesday issued a preliminary update on its 2015 financial results.
- Transcat acquires Canadian firm
Transcat Inc. has acquired Dispersion Laboratory Inc.—a Montreal-based firm that specializes in services for the calibration, repair and product sales of weights, balances, temperature instruments and liquid handling devices, according to officials.
- M&T Bank tops expectations for profit, revenues
M&T Bank Corp. topped analyst expectations for the fourth quarter.