Public Companies News
- Paychex hiring to fill 200 area jobs
Paychex Inc. has openings for 200 jobs in Rochester and plans to interview pre-qualified candidates on Wednesday at a special open house.
- Lightower sees growth after acquisition
A year after completion of the $1.9 billion merger of Fibertech Networks LLC with Lightower Fiber Networks, one of Rochester’s largest telecommunications deals, the combined company is moving forward.
- Portfolio: PAYCHEX Inc. (NAS-PAYX)
- GateHouse Media to buy RBJ
The Rochester Business Journal Inc. has agreed to be acquired by GateHouse Media New York Holdings Inc. The transaction is expected to close Sept. 30.
- Paychex CEO Mucci sees salary edge up, total compensation dip
Paychex Inc. president and CEO Martin Mucci received total compensation of $5.8 million in 2015, down from $5.9 million in 2014, the company reported in a filing Friday.
- Portfolio: Corning Inc. (NY-GLW)
- Portfolio: Xerox Corp ( NY-XRX)
- Highest-Paid Public Co. Executives, Part 1
- Highest-Paid Public Co. Executives, Part 2
- Portfolio: Graham Corporation (AMEX-GHM)
- Nominees sought for Canandaigua Athena Award
The Canandaigua Athena Steering Committee seeks nominees for its Canandaigua Athena Award and its Canandaigua Athena Young Professional Leadership Award.
- Portfolio: Frontier Communications Corp. (NAS-FTR)
- Portfolio: General Electric of Fairfield Conn.
- PepsiCo, Tops partner to provide help to families in need
About 800 Rochester families received food and personal care products from an annual partnership involving PepsiCo Inc., Tops Friendly Markets and the nonprofit Feed the Children.
- Kodak reports second-quarter profit, though revenues declined
Eastman Kodak Co. said Tuesday it returned to profitability in the second quarter despite a 9 percent drop in revenues.
- B&L parent's shares jump 25% after second-quarter report
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. shares were trading nearly 25 percent higher Tuesday afternoon on the Quebec-based Bausch & Lomb Inc.’s parent’s release of its second-quarter results.
- Portfolio: The Home Depot
- Keeping a focus on the customer
Ragni Mehta leads a roughly $1 billion organization at Xerox
- Xerox plans additional mergers and acquisitions in 2016