Public Companies News
- Stocks see impact from Brexit
The fallout from the United Kingdom’s decision to leave the European Union could be seen Friday in its impact on local stocks of interest, nearly all of which were down.
- Analysts see Paychex nearing $3B in revenues
- Jacobson named to become CEO of Xerox after company splits
Xerox Corp. has named Jeff Jacobson to become its CEO following the completion of the company’s planned separation into two publicly traded companies. He currently serves as president of Xerox Technology.
- Portfolio: Constellation Brands Inc. - Class A (NY-STZ)
- Xerox selects name 'Conduent' for BPO company
Xerox Corp. on Thursday announced the names of the firms to be created following the completion of its separation into two publicly traded companies.
- Deadline approaches for Top 100 entries
Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce and KPMG LLP seek entries for the 30th annual Rochester Chamber Top 100 program. The deadline to enter is June 24.
- Kodak names new CFO as McMullen joins 3D printer firm
Eastman Kodak Co. has a new chief financial officer.
- Xerox names CEO for business process outsourcing firm
Ashok Vemuri will become CEO of the business process outsourcing company upon the completion of the separation of Xerox Corp. into two publicly traded companies, Xerox announced Tuesday.
- Portfolio: Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. of Union N.J.
- Seneca Foods posts jump in Q4 profit
Seneca Foods Corp. on Wednesday reported an increase in fourth-quarter profit and revenues.
- Shareholders 'overwhelmingly' elect Financial Institutions' slate
Financial Institutions Inc. has held off the board bid by a Dallas-based investment firm that expressed intention to explore a sale to a larger bank.
- Portfolio: Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. (NY-VRX)
- EagleView, parent of Pictometry, names new CEO, president
EagleView Technology Corp., the parent of EagleView Technologies Inc. and Pictometry International Corp. in Henrietta, has named Bill Bunker as CEO effective June 8, officials announced Tuesday.
- Portfolio: UltraLife Corp. of Newark (NAS-ULBI)
- DSS plan to regain listing compliance accepted
Document Security Systems Inc.’s plan to regain compliance with New York Stock Exchange listing rules has been accepted, NYSE MKT LLC officials said this week.
- Valeant CEO Papa calls B&L division a 'core franchise'
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. would contemplate selling off some assets but sees Bausch & Lomb Inc.’s ophthalmic division as a “core franchise” it should hang on to, Valeant chairman and CEO Joseph Papa said Monday.
- DSS reports smaller loss in first quarter
Document Security Systems Inc. shrunk its net loss by 62 percent in the first quarter, the company reported this week.
- Burns to serve as chairman of post-split document tech firm
Xerox Corp. chairman and CEO Ursula Burns will serve as chairman of the document technology company, but not its CEO, following the completion of the separation of Xerox into two independently public companies, the Xerox board of directors announced Friday.
- Portfolio: ThermoFisher Scientific - (NY-TMO)