Public Companies News
- Constellation Brands adds Tiffany CEO to board
Constellation Brands Inc. has elected Tiffany & Co. CEO Frederic Cumenal to its board of directors, increasing the size of its board to 11 members.
- Portfolio: Verizon Communications Inc. - (NY-VZ)
- Report: Xerox may merge with R.R. Donnelley
Xerox Corp. stock was trading up Tuesday after Bloomberg reported it is in talks to acquire R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co. R.R. Donnelley’s stocks rose, as well.
- Portfolio: AT & T Inc. of Dallas, Taxas- (NY-T)
- Monro Muffler Brake CEO's total pay jumps 30 percent in 2015
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. CEO John Van Heel’s total compensation topped $1 million in 2015, a 30 percent increase from 2014, a filing Friday with the Securities and Exchange Commission states.
- Portfolio: KOHL'S Corp. (NY-KSS)
- Paychex posts 11% rise in Q4 profit; nears $3B in '16 revenues
Paychex Inc. now is a $3 billion company—almost. The company’s total revenue reached $2.95 billion in fiscal year 2016, or $3 billion rounded.
- Next Xerox CEO highlights key role of Rochester-area operations
On his first business trip since being named the next CEO of Xerox Corp., Jeff Jacobson visited Monroe County to meet with employees and customers and to underscore the importance of local operations to the company.
- Stocks see impact from Brexit
The fallout from the United Kingdom’s decision to leave the European Union could be seen Friday in its impact on local stocks of interest, nearly all of which were down.
- Analysts see Paychex nearing $3B in revenues
- Portfolio: Financial Institutions Inc. (NAS-FISI)
- Jacobson named to become CEO of Xerox after company splits
Xerox Corp. has named Jeff Jacobson to become its CEO following the completion of the company’s planned separation into two publicly traded companies. He currently serves as president of Xerox Technology.
- Portfolio: Constellation Brands Inc. - Class A (NY-STZ)
- Seneca Foods shares up after report on Q4
- Xerox selects name 'Conduent' for BPO company
Xerox Corp. on Thursday announced the names of the firms to be created following the completion of its separation into two publicly traded companies.
- Deadline approaches for Top 100 entries
Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce and KPMG LLP seek entries for the 30th annual Rochester Chamber Top 100 program. The deadline to enter is June 24.
- Kodak names new CFO as McMullen joins 3D printer firm
Eastman Kodak Co. has a new chief financial officer.
- Xerox names CEO for business process outsourcing firm
Ashok Vemuri will become CEO of the business process outsourcing company upon the completion of the separation of Xerox Corp. into two publicly traded companies, Xerox announced Tuesday.
- Portfolio: Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. of Union N.J.
- Seneca Foods posts jump in Q4 profit
Seneca Foods Corp. on Wednesday reported an increase in fourth-quarter profit and revenues.