Public Companies News
- Analysts eye growth for Constellation
Analysts expect Constellation Brands Inc. to report increases in year-over-year sales and earnings per share when the Victor, Ontario County-based firm reports its second-quarter financial results Wednesday.
- Changes foreseen in a deal
- Harris segment gets $38 million in orders
Harris Corp.’s Rochester-based Communications Systems segment has received $38 million in orders to provide support services for its advanced tactical radio systems used by an undisclosed nation in Central Asia.
- Paychex posts profit, tops Street estimates
Paychex Inc. beat analyst estimates for its fiscal first quarter.
- M&T Bank on top with market share, deposits
M&T Bank Corp. remains dominant in the Rochester area, new report from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation showed.
- New contract for Harris segment worth up to $390 million
Harris Corp.’s Rochester-based Communications Systems segment has been awarded a multiyear federal contract that could total as much as $390 million.
- Portfolio: Exelon Corp. (NY-EXC)
- 2015 class chosen for Forty Under 40
Recipients of the 21st annual Rochester Business Journal Forty Under 40 awards have been chosen.
- Analysts expect earnings, revenue growth for Paychex in fiscal Q1
- The Record
- Portfolio: Xerox Corporation (NY-XRX)
- Harris Communications Systems receives $13M order
Harris Corp’s Rochester-based Communications Systems segment has received a $13 million order from the Air National Guard.
- Frontier prices $6.6 billion private offering
Frontier Communications Corp. has priced its private offering of senior notes.
- Portfolio: The Home Depot Inc.
- Portfolio: EnPro Industries Inc. (NY-NPO)
- The job hoppers: Younger workers are less likely to stick with one employer
- Ultralife gets $8.2 million contract from Thales
Ultralife Corp. has been awarded an $8.2 million contract to supply its communications systems to Thales Defense & Security Inc.
- Xerox acquires Massachusetts firm, expands offerings
Xerox Corp. has acquired inVentive Patient Access Solutions LLC, a patient access and reimbursement services business for pharmaceutical companies.
- Home Properties sets meeting for deal approval
Home Properties Inc. plans to hold a special meeting of stockholders in October asking for approval to be acquired by a global private-equity firm.