Real Estate News
- New Home Properties owner laying off some staff in Rochester
Home Properties Inc., now a privately held company owned by a global private-equity firm, is making changes to its local workforce, including local layoffs.
- Broadstone Net Lease closes on $123.4 million properties
Broadstone Net Lease, a private real estate investment trust managed by Broadstone Real Estate LLC, continues to grow its national portfolio of triple-net leased properties.
- Home Properties sets meeting for deal approval
Home Properties Inc. plans to hold a special meeting of stockholders in October asking for approval to be acquired by a global private-equity firm.
- Leading his firm into ninth decade
- Legacy Tower to house photonics center headquarters
The Legacy Tower at One Bausch & Lomb Place will be the site of the American Institute for Manufacturing Photonics headquarters.
- Retirement Communities
- Leaders say photonics institute HQ should be B&L building
A working group of Rochester business leaders focused on photonics says the headquarters for the new American Institute for Manufacturing Photonics should be at Rochester’s Legacy Tower at One Bausch & Lomb Place.
- Property Management Firms
- Interest in Auburn Creek runs high, meets need
- Crossed retires as chairman of Conifer; Fournier takes post
Conifer Realty LLC chairman Richard Crossed has retired and Timothy Fournier, president and CEO, has been named to the role, the Rochester firm said Thursday.
- Urban League inaugurates housing project
Two former vacant historic buildings will now serve as the home for a housing project in the city of Rochester.
- The Record
- Rochester plays catch-up to benefits of mixed use
- Drones likely to fly high, add smart capabilities
- Rochester Top 100: Small firm has built a big leasing business
- 'Go-shop' period ends on Home Properties acquisition
Home Properties Inc. announced Thursday the "go-shop" period set forth in the previously announced merger agreement entered into with affiliates of Lone Star Funds and UDR Inc. has expired.
- New York single-family home prices on the rise
- Home sales fall 6 percent in second quarter
Area home sales dropped 6 percent in the second quarter compared with a year ago, the Greater Rochester Association of Realtors Inc. reported Friday, but new listings and pending home sales are on the rise.
- $12 million apartment development opens
The Market Apartments at Corpus Christi, a $12 million joint venture between Conifer Realty LLC and ISLA Housing and Development Corp., officially opened Thursday.
- REIT scores big price: Home Properties grabs industry's attention