Real Estate News
- RHA unveils renovated homes
The Rochester Housing Authority held a ribbon-cutting ceremony Tuesday for four renovated homes on Garson Avenue, near the Public Market.
- Taylor awarded contract for renovation at Three City Center
Taylor, the Builders has been awarded the contract for phased renovation of Three City Center at 180 S. Clinton Ave.
- Brownfield cleanup complete at Pinnacle North site
Pinnacle North, the $120 million mixed-use development project on the north shore of Canandaigua Lake, has completed the brownfield cleanup on the site’s 21 acres of land across from Kershaw Park in Canandaigua.
- Norman Leenhouts, co-founder of Home Properties, dies
Real estate developer Norman Leenhouts, the co-founder of Home Leasing Corp. and a Rochester Business Hall of Fame inductee, died Saturday at the age of 81.
- Royal Oak buys Wis. property
- State funds awarded to improve area homes
Nearly $8 million in funds was awarded this week from a state agency to construct, rehabilitate and improve the homes of 295 income-eligible families across New York.
- Broadtree buys multifamily community in Atlanta area for $23.5M
Broadtree Residential, a private real estate investment trust managed by Broadstone Real Estate LLC, has acquired Somerset at the Crossings, a 264-unit multifamily community in Tucker, Ga., for $23.5 million.
- Rochester Eye & Laser completes upgrades
Encouraged by redevelopment of former Inner Loop land next door, Rochester Eye & Laser Center has completed an extensive upgrade of its facility at North Union and Charlotte Streets in the East End.
- Taylor constructing Chili medical facility
Taylor, the Builders, has landed a contract to build the Fresenius Medical Care outpatient dialysis center on Scottsville Road in Chili. Construction is underway.
- SEC demands $16M from David Fleet
- 'La Marketa' proposed for N. Clinton Ave.
The city of Rochester has released a request for proposals to transform a stretch of North Clinton Avenue into a Latin American village plaza.
- COMIDA OKs tax breaks for former Frontier building downtown
COMIDA on Tuesday approved tax breaks to Three City Center Partners for the renovation of 180 S. Clinton Ave. As RBJ reported Friday, the developers are renovating the former Frontier building with plans to house M&T Bank Corp.’s Rochester headquarters in the top two floors.
- Bass Pro targeted for 2018
- New tenants eyed for former Frontier building on South Clinton Ave.
The former Frontier building downtown soon could have new tenants—including M&T Bank Corp. Owner Three City Center Partners, a group that includes Robert Morgan of Morgan Management LLC and Peter Landers of Landers Management LLC, wants to redevelop the 200,000-square-foot office building.
- Agents pleased with real estate sales in sellers’ market
- Buildings on Main miss out on downtown resurgence
- Long-awaited renovations underway at Public Market
- California company acquires Closing USA
Closing USA LLC, a national title, escrow and settlement company with offices on Elmgrove Road in Gates, has been acquired by loanDepot LLC, a consumer lending company based in California.
- New tower attracts residents and businesses
- Broadtree Residential acquires Atlanta area portfolio for $8.5M
Broadtree Residential, a private real estate investment trust managed by Broadstone Real Estate LLC, has acquired a portfolio of 120 single-family residential homes in suburban Atlanta for roughly $8.5 million.