Real Estate News
- The List: Apartment Complexes
- COMIDA OKs $3.6M townhome project in East End
A local developer received tax breaks Tuesday on a $3.6 million project to build townhomes in the center city.
- Clark Patterson Lee has designs on growth
Clark Patterson Lee is in growth mode, adding 25 people to its Rochester office over the last 14 months.
- Top Capital purchases school property
Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School is getting a new building as part of Top Capital of New York LLC’s plan to invest $36 million into the Rochester property.
- Top Capital purchases divinity school site
Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School said Thursday it is getting a new building, as part of Top Capital of New York LLC’s plans to invest $36 million into the Rochester property. In addition to the private graduate theology school’s new building, Top Capital is proposing a destination hotel and conference center on the 24-acre property on South Goodman Street.
- COMIDA approves pair of Morgan developments
Two projects planned by entities of Morgan Management LLC—one in the East End and one in Henrietta—received tax breaks from the County of Monroe Industrial Development Agency this week.
- Tired stretch of East Main set for makeover
Like a puzzle with many parts, everything needs to fall into place if East Main Street is to be restored as the heart of downtown it once was for the city of Rochester.
- Business tenants excited about renovations
The Metropolitan is home to a cluster of commercial tenants, including technology companies, a law firm, an employee benefits firm, an advertising firm and a bank.
- Tower once a hub of corporate, legal bustle
Newly reimagined as a mixed-use blend of luxury apartments, high-end offices and retail space, the Metropolitan has been for most of its life home to banks, law firms and corporations.
- For Gallina, Metropolitan 'a game changer'
Andrew Gallina does not expect the Metropolitan to fade into the background.
- Software firms find attraction in hubs
Pockets of software companies are developing downtown.
- Tower to offer living with expansive views
Construction is nearly complete on the first two floors of residential units at the Metropolitan. A total of six upper floors will contain apartments for lease and the five floors above that will be luxury condominiums for purchase.
- Real estate group working to foster growth upstateDowntown development in Rochester has been booming and those in the industry are looking to keep that momentum going.
- Downtown’s revival gets praise, optimism
- Dynamic redo transforms downtown tower
Weaving through a steady stream of construction crews that dot the downtown landscape, it is easy to see the area is in the midst of a renewal. What may not be apparent, however, is the equally important revitalization happening inside one iconic building.
- Rochester downtown development event draws nearly 500 attendees
More than 490 people attended the downtown development event Tuesday morning, part of the RBJ Power Breakfast Series. The panel included Buckingham Properties LLC managing partner Ken Glazer, who said: "I can see Rochester on the cover of a magazine in five years with the headline, 'Here’s a city that did it right.'"
- REIT acquires facility
- ROCHESTERCHAMBERtop100-Culture, training are key for real estate firm
- Residential Real Estate Firms