Real Estate News
- Broadstone Net Lease acquires properties for $54.6 million
Broadstone Net Lease Inc. on Wednesday announced the acquisition of two properties for a combined purchase price of $54.6 million.
- Nearly 700 attend Downtown Real Estate Revival Power Breakfast
Andrew Gallina believes innovation and creativity are key drivers of growth downtown. He made his remarks at the Downtown Real Estate Revival, part of the Rochester Business Journal's Power Breakfast series.
- $15M site set to open
- Home sales climb nearly 16% in Q1
Area home sales increased 15.9 percent in the first quarter compared with a year ago, the Greater Rochester Association of Realtors Inc. reported Thursday.
- Prominent developer Costello dies
Anthony Costello, the developer behind massive local projects including CityGate and the Reserve on the Erie Canal, has died, his company said Monday. Mr. Costello was the founder, chairman and CEO of the Costello Group and CEO of Anthony J. Costello & Son Development LLC.
- Young Women's College Prep to move to new site
Young Women’s College Prep, Rochester’s first all-girls charter school, announced its relocation Wednesday to a building better suited to its growing size and program needs.
- 80 units headed to East End: DHD Ventures sees July opening for $9M project
- 'Environment of civility' at workplace is the goal
- Faber Homes puts lots for sale at new development
The first nine lots at Faber Homes’ Queen’s Park residential community in Henrietta are now available for sale.
- Morgan Management builds executive team
- Residential Real Estate Firms
- Broadstone buys Va. building leased by Wegmans
Broadstone Net Lease Inc., a private real estate investment trust managed by Broadstone Real Estate LLC, has acquired a property in Sterling, Va. tenanted by Wegmans Food Markets Inc. in a $27 million deal.
- Morgan, Christa close on Hyatt purchase
Local developers Morgan Management LLC and Christa Cos. have closed on the Hyatt Regency Hotel downtown in a $16 million deal.
- Morgan and Christa to buy Hyatt in $16 million deal
Local developers Morgan Management LLC and Christa Cos. are buying the Hyatt Regency Hotel downtown in a $16 million deal.
- Vacancy rate dips for offices
The Rochester area is seeing a drop in downtown office vacancy rates and the increased need for construction in the industrial arena.
- Owning a second home as a winter escape: Is it for you?
- Broadstone Net Lease buys Red Lobster properties for $74.4M
Broadstone Net Lease Inc. announced Tuesday the acquisition of 18 Red Lobster properties in 14 states. The properties were purchased through two separate sale-leaseback transactions for some $74.4 million.
- Residents to move into Tower280 next month
The first residents at Tower280 will move in in less than a month, the developers said Monday during a media event at the former Midtown Tower site.
- Residential, commercial real estate both trending upward