Real Estate News
- Morgan ready to move forward with University Ave. apartments
Morgan Management LLC is moving forward with its plan to create luxury apartments at 933 University Ave., with the project slated to begin in the spring.
- FLTG expands network into Monroe County
- New model, apartment building open at Perinton site
Uniland Residential, an arm of Uniland Development Co., opened a new model unit and apartment building at the Glen at Perinton Hills, a roughly $12 million project consisting of 60 luxury apartments near Route 31 and Moseley Road.
- Rochester's homeowners are among the most-content residents
Rochester-area homeowners are among the most content with where they live, a recent study from Porch.com Inc. and Redfin shows.
- $19.4 million Riverwood Tech Campus to receive tax breaks
The Rainaldi family’s Riverwood Tech Campus LLC, a redevelopment project at the former Eastman Kodak Marketing Education Center on 150 acres of land in Henrietta, received a property tax abatement Tuesday from the County of Monroe Industrial Development Agency.
- Independent Living Communities
- Assistive Living Communities
- New Home Properties owner laying off some staff in Rochester
Home Properties Inc., now a privately held company owned by a global private-equity firm, is making changes to its local workforce, including local layoffs.
- Broadstone Net Lease closes on $123.4 million properties
Broadstone Net Lease, a private real estate investment trust managed by Broadstone Real Estate LLC, continues to grow its national portfolio of triple-net leased properties.
- Home Properties sets meeting for deal approval
Home Properties Inc. plans to hold a special meeting of stockholders in October asking for approval to be acquired by a global private-equity firm.
- Leading his firm into ninth decade
- Legacy Tower to house photonics center headquarters
The Legacy Tower at One Bausch & Lomb Place will be the site of the American Institute for Manufacturing Photonics headquarters.
- Retirement Communities
- Leaders say photonics institute HQ should be B&L building
A working group of Rochester business leaders focused on photonics says the headquarters for the new American Institute for Manufacturing Photonics should be at Rochester’s Legacy Tower at One Bausch & Lomb Place.
- Property Management Firms
- Interest in Auburn Creek runs high, meets need
- Crossed retires as chairman of Conifer; Fournier takes post
Conifer Realty LLC chairman Richard Crossed has retired and Timothy Fournier, president and CEO, has been named to the role, the Rochester firm said Thursday.
- Urban League inaugurates housing project
Two former vacant historic buildings will now serve as the home for a housing project in the city of Rochester.
- The Record
- Rochester plays catch-up to benefits of mixed use