Real Estate News
- Hunt Real Estate merges with Brown Dog Realty
Hunt Real Estate ERA Columbus Division announced Friday a merger with Brown Dog Realty, a specialized real estate group focused on serving the area’s first responders. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- Downtown Rental Properties
Information was provided by the Rochester Downtown Development Corp., representatives of individual management companies and downtown rental properties that had at least four rental units, did not have any rental restrictions and responded to an email or fax survey, and from other sources. Ranked by average monthly rent for two-bedroom apartment.
- Decades of architectural, personal histories dress up East Avenue
- Apartment Complexes
Information was provided by individual establishments that responded to an email or fax survey. Ranked by average monthly rent for two-bedroom apartment.
- Morgan plans $20 million luxury complex on river downtown
Morgan Management LLC plans to buy a parcel of land along South Avenue behind Dinosaur Bar-B-Que and build a 100-unit luxury apartment complex overlooking the Genesee River. A project site plan envisions a $20 million building covering much of the property from the popular eatery to a ramp to eastbound I-490 and extending to South Avenue.
- Luxury complex on river planned
- Food court proposed for former Bagel Bin property
The former Bagel Bin Cafe property 2600 Elmwood Ave. in Brighton has sold, Re/Max Realty Group Inc. officials announced.
- COMIDA OKs breaks for I-Square, ITT site and apartment projects
An entity of Rochester real estate development firm Mark IV Enterprises was approved for tax breaks Tuesday on its $7.5 million plan to renovate Alexandrian Apartments on the East End for mixed use.
- Revamping old sites exposes opportunities, adaptability
- Residential Real Estate Firms
Information was provided by company representatives who responded to an email or fax survey; ranked by number of full-time local agents.
- Home Properties shares up as firm reports record growth
Shares of Home Properties Inc. were up slightly early Friday afternoon a day after the company reported fourth-quarter financial results that beat analyst estimates. Annual growth set a record for the company.
- Wealthiest Zip Codes
Information was obtained from Environmental systems Research Institute Inc. Ranked by 2012 median household income.
- Real Estate Developers
Information was provided by individual companies that responded to an email or fax survey. The survey area was Monroe County. Ranked by Total local non-residential square footage.
- Downtown shows signs of uptick
- Credit union to open in site donated by First Niagara
Lexington Avenue Federal Credit Union plans to open a second location in former HSBC Bank USA N.A. offices donated by First Niagara Financial Group Inc., officials announced Tuesday.
- DOT to auction nine properties in the region
- Lakefront site tops sale list
- Hunt Real Estate completes merger with ERA First Team
Hunt Real Estate ERA Columbus Division said Thursday it has completed its merger with ERA First Team Realty. Financial terms were not disclosed.
- Monroe County Taxpayers
Information was provided by the Monroe County Department of Finance from the final 2011 assessment rolls of the 21 municipalities of Monroe County and from other sources; ranked by total county taxable value.
- 'Ghost Hunters' episode explores Rochester
They SyFy Channel’s popular show “Ghost Hunters,” where a team of paranormal experts explore places that may be haunted, will feature Rochester on Nov. 28.