Real Estate News
- Morgan, Christa close on Hyatt purchase
Local developers Morgan Management LLC and Christa Cos. have closed on the Hyatt Regency Hotel downtown in a $16 million deal.
- Morgan and Christa to buy Hyatt in $16 million deal
Local developers Morgan Management LLC and Christa Cos. are buying the Hyatt Regency Hotel downtown in a $16 million deal.
- Vacancy rate dips for offices
The Rochester area is seeing a drop in downtown office vacancy rates and the increased need for construction in the industrial arena.
- Owning a second home as a winter escape: Is it for you?
- Broadstone Net Lease buys Red Lobster properties for $74.4M
Broadstone Net Lease Inc. announced Tuesday the acquisition of 18 Red Lobster properties in 14 states. The properties were purchased through two separate sale-leaseback transactions for some $74.4 million.
- Residents to move into Tower280 next month
The first residents at Tower280 will move in in less than a month, the developers said Monday during a media event at the former Midtown Tower site.
- Residential, commercial real estate both trending upward
- Nothnagle plans to expand across N.Y.
- Morgan ready to move forward with University Ave. apartments
Morgan Management LLC is moving forward with its plan to create luxury apartments at 933 University Ave., with the project slated to begin in the spring.
- FLTG expands network into Monroe County
- New model, apartment building open at Perinton site
Uniland Residential, an arm of Uniland Development Co., opened a new model unit and apartment building at the Glen at Perinton Hills, a roughly $12 million project consisting of 60 luxury apartments near Route 31 and Moseley Road.
- Rochester's homeowners are among the most-content residents
Rochester-area homeowners are among the most content with where they live, a recent study from Porch.com Inc. and Redfin shows.
- $19.4 million Riverwood Tech Campus to receive tax breaks
The Rainaldi family’s Riverwood Tech Campus LLC, a redevelopment project at the former Eastman Kodak Marketing Education Center on 150 acres of land in Henrietta, received a property tax abatement Tuesday from the County of Monroe Industrial Development Agency.
- Independent Living Communities
- Assistive Living Communities
- New Home Properties owner laying off some staff in Rochester
Home Properties Inc., now a privately held company owned by a global private-equity firm, is making changes to its local workforce, including local layoffs.
- Broadstone Net Lease closes on $123.4 million properties
Broadstone Net Lease, a private real estate investment trust managed by Broadstone Real Estate LLC, continues to grow its national portfolio of triple-net leased properties.
- Home Properties sets meeting for deal approval
Home Properties Inc. plans to hold a special meeting of stockholders in October asking for approval to be acquired by a global private-equity firm.
- Leading his firm into ninth decade