Real Estate News
- Residential Real Estate Firms
Ranked by Number of full-time local agents.
- Home Mortgage Lenders
Ranked by dollar volume of local residential mortgages closed in 2013.
- Home Properties reports boost in FFO, sales in Q4
Shares of Home Properties Inc. were up slightly Thursday afternoon after the company reported fourth-quarter and year-end financial results.
- Real Estate Developers
Ranked by total local non-resi
- City transfers title to former Midtown Tower to partnership
Rochester Mayor Thomas Richards on Thursday said the city transferred title to the former Midtown Tower to Midtown Tower LLC, a partnership of Buckingham Properties LLC and Morgan Management LLC. The $59 million redevelopment project, now known as The Tower at Midtown, will create a focal point of commercial/retail, office and residential activity.
- City grant, loan aid redevelopment on Vick Park A
A Rochester-area real estate agent is developing a building in the city with the help of a grant and low-interest loan approved by City Council this week.
- Home Properties buys Mass. apartments for $40.3M
Home Properties Inc. has purchased the Middlesex Crossing apartment community in Billerica, Mass., for $40.3 million in cash.
- Home Properties buys apartment community for $15.5M
Home Properties Inc. has purchased Camelot Court in Brookhaven, Pa., for $15.5 million in a cash deal.
- Retirement Communities
Information was provided by retirement communities that responded to an email survey. Ranked by number of units.
- Class A Office Parks
Ranked by total square feet
- Home Properties boosts unsecured line of credit
Home Properties Inc. has entered into amendment and restatement of its unsecured line of credit agreement, increasing the amount of the revolving line to $450 million from $275 million.
- Report: Home ownership becomes more affordable here in Q1
The median price of a home in the Rochester area has increased over the last year, but the income needed to purchase a home has decreased, a new report from the Center for Housing Policy shows.
- Independent Living Communities
Information was provided by independent living communitites that responded to an email survey. The survey area included Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans and Wayne counties.
- Property Management Firms
Information was provided by individual property management firms in Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans and Wayne counties that responded to an email survey. Ranked by total square feet managed locally.
- Opening set for apartment community in Canandaigua
Rochester-based Riedman Cos. on Friday is marking the opening of the Hammocks at Canandaigua, a 200-unit luxury-style apartment community.
- Equestrian estate
- Broadstone closes on $46.5 million acquisition
- Midtown Tower renovation to begin this year, Glazer says
Renovation of Midtown Tower will begin late this year and is scheduled to be completed by the end of 2014, developer Laurence Glazer said Tuesday. Acquisition of the 17-story tower is expected to close in July or August, he said.
- Vacant sites offer potential
- Hunt Real Estate merges with Brown Dog Realty
Hunt Real Estate ERA Columbus Division announced Friday a merger with Brown Dog Realty, a specialized real estate group focused on serving the area’s first responders. Financial terms were not disclosed.