Real Estate News
- REIT scores big price: Home Properties grabs industry's attention
- Rochester Top 100: Formula for success serves Rochester as well
- Private-equity firm to buy Home Properties for $7.6 billion
An affiliate of global private equity firm Lone Star Funds has inked a deal to acquire Home Properties Inc. for roughly $7.6 billion, officials announced today. The all-cash transaction includes the assumption of existing debt, officials said.
- CGI Communications to move, add 200 workers
CGI Communications Inc. plans to buy the vacant Atrium Building and Gateway Centre downtown from Monroe County. The company currently is located in the Granite Building next door, which will be converted into more than 40 luxury condominiums.
- Firm inks deal for $50M
- At work, embracing wellness as a way of life
- Town House Rental Communities
- Nothnagle forms alliance with Howard Hanna
Nothnagle Realtors has formed an alliance with Howard Hanna Real Estate Services, one of the largest real estate companies in the nation.
- Bergmann Associates plans move to former Midtown Tower
Bergmann Associates on Tuesday announced plans to relocate its Rochester headquarters from First Federal Plaza to Tower280, the renamed Midtown Tower.
- Site with ties to Anthony heads to sale
- Gibbs Street building to undergo renovation
- Programs to help low-income homeowners
The Rochester Area Community Foundation and a Syracuse non-profit plan to help launch new programs to help low-income Rochester-area and central New York homeowners make energy saving repairs and improvements, state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said Thursday.
- Rochester Top 100: Agents play critical role in growth of company
Re/Max Plus began with a single employee when it was founded in 2007
- New York single-family home prices rise 8.2 percent
- Home Leasing selected to develop Charlotte Street project
Home Leasing LLC has been named the developer for the Charlotte Street redevelopment project, the city announced Monday afternoon.
- N.Y. ranks 10th most expensive for real estate property taxes
New York ranks among the most expensive state for real estate property taxes but is one of 24 states with no vehicle property tax, a new report from WalletHub shows.
- Apartment Complexes
- Downtown Rental Properties
- Gallina acquires Chase Tower
Gallina Development Corp. has acquired Chase Tower in downtown Rochester with plans to redevelop the 26-story structure into a mixed-use building that will include redesigned office space, retail and restaurant space, and high-rise apartments and condominiums.