Restaurants & Food News
- Fine-Dining Restaurants
Ranked by average dinner entrée price.
- Sticky Lips owner announces expansion at original location
The owner of Sticky Lips Pit BBQ restaurant in Rochester announced Tuesday plans to renovate the property at Atlantic Avenue and Culver Road.
- Franchisee has the brand on a run
Information was provided by individual wineries that responded to an email or fax survey. The survey area was the Finger Lakes Region.
- 2013 Best Diet Pills Recommended
Phen375 is one of the best supplements for weight loss that you can buy over the counter without a prescription. We also found it to be one of the more popular searched diet pills online which has a huge following and is considered one of the few safe weight loss pills that are actually effective. The only drawback is its high price point but we feel it is worth every penny.
- Seneca Foods reports boost in sales but declining profit in Q1
Seneca Foods Corp. reported a decrease in first-quarter profit, despite an increase in sales.
- Kessler Family LLC selling 35 Friendly's, closing 8 others
Kessler Family LLC is selling 35 of its franchised Friendly’s restaurants—including 11 in the Rochester area—to Friendly’s Ice Cream LLC. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Virtual golf restaurant files for bankruptcy
- Rincon Criollo restaurant opens on Dewey Avenue
Rincon Criollo, a restaurant specializing in Puerto Rican sandwiches, celebrated its grand opening this week on Dewey Avenue.
- Banquet and meeting Facilities
Information was provided by individual establishments that responded to an email or fax survey; ranked by maximum room capacity, banquet - style.
- Food court proposed for former Bagel Bin property
The former Bagel Bin Cafe property 2600 Elmwood Ave. in Brighton has sold, Re/Max Realty Group Inc. officials announced.
- Constellation Brands expands board, elects two new directors
Constellation Brands Inc. has increased its board of directors from nine to 11 members. The board elected Robert Hanson, CEO of American Eagle Outfitters Inc., and Judy Schmeling, executive vice president and chief financial officer of HSN Inc., to its board.
- Saladworks looks to expand into Rochester
Pennsylvania-based restaurant chain Saladworks LLC has named Rochester as one of the cities it plans to move into in 2013.
- Union feud pulls in Wegmans
- Chowder Up dishes out pair of wins in Buffalo
Rochester food truck Chowder Up had a big weekend. The mobile seafood truck won two awards at the Buffalo Soup Festival held Sunday at the Hearthstone Manor banquet center in Depew.
- Executive VP Wilson to retire from Constellation Brands
Constellation Brands Inc.’s executive Keith Wilson will retire in June, the Victor firm said Friday.
- Fine-Dining Restaurants
The survey contacted restaurants in Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans and Wayne counties that are open to the public for breakfast , lunch and/or dinner. Ranked by average dinner entree price.
The survey included catering facilities in Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans, Wayne and Wyoming counties that are open to the public; ranked by number of events catered in 2011.
- Constellation inks agreement to sell wine at Bills games
Constellation Brands Inc. has signed a three-year agreement with the Buffalo Bills that will give the Victor firm the chance to sell a variety of wines and spirits to fans in the executive suites and premium club area at Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park.
- Eastview restaurant celebrates grilled cheese
A new restaurant focused on grilled cheese has opened its first location at Eastview Mall.