Restaurants & Food News
- Arthur Treacher's to open location in Webster
Arthur Treacher’s Fish and Chips will open a second location in the Rochester area at 4 p.m. Monday at 195 North Ave. in Webster.
- Black Button Distilling eyes statewide distribution
Black Button Distilling plans to double its production of craft spirits soon and distribute them statewide by the end of the summer, the company said Friday.
- Wegman foundation gives $17M to University of Rochester
The University of Rochester has received $17 million from the Wegman Family Charitable Foundation for two major projects, the university announced Tuesday.
- Dunkin' Donuts location opens in Bergen
Dunkin’ Brand Group Inc. has opened a 700-square-foot Dunkin’ Donuts on Clinton Street in Bergen, Genesee County.
- Banquet and Meeting Facilities
Ranked by maximum room capacity, banquet - style.
- Fine-Dining Restaurants
Ranked by average dinner entrée price.
- Sticky Lips owner announces expansion at original location
The owner of Sticky Lips Pit BBQ restaurant in Rochester announced Tuesday plans to renovate the property at Atlantic Avenue and Culver Road.
- Franchisee has the brand on a run
Information was provided by individual wineries that responded to an email or fax survey. The survey area was the Finger Lakes Region.
- 2013 Best Diet Pills Recommended
Phen375 is one of the best supplements for weight loss that you can buy over the counter without a prescription. We also found it to be one of the more popular searched diet pills online which has a huge following and is considered one of the few safe weight loss pills that are actually effective. The only drawback is its high price point but we feel it is worth every penny.
- Seneca Foods reports boost in sales but declining profit in Q1
Seneca Foods Corp. reported a decrease in first-quarter profit, despite an increase in sales.
- Kessler Family LLC selling 35 Friendly's, closing 8 others
Kessler Family LLC is selling 35 of its franchised Friendly’s restaurants—including 11 in the Rochester area—to Friendly’s Ice Cream LLC. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Virtual golf restaurant files for bankruptcy
- Rincon Criollo restaurant opens on Dewey Avenue
Rincon Criollo, a restaurant specializing in Puerto Rican sandwiches, celebrated its grand opening this week on Dewey Avenue.
- Banquet and meeting Facilities
Information was provided by individual establishments that responded to an email or fax survey; ranked by maximum room capacity, banquet - style.
- Food court proposed for former Bagel Bin property
The former Bagel Bin Cafe property 2600 Elmwood Ave. in Brighton has sold, Re/Max Realty Group Inc. officials announced.
- Constellation Brands expands board, elects two new directors
Constellation Brands Inc. has increased its board of directors from nine to 11 members. The board elected Robert Hanson, CEO of American Eagle Outfitters Inc., and Judy Schmeling, executive vice president and chief financial officer of HSN Inc., to its board.
- Saladworks looks to expand into Rochester
Pennsylvania-based restaurant chain Saladworks LLC has named Rochester as one of the cities it plans to move into in 2013.
- Union feud pulls in Wegmans
- Chowder Up dishes out pair of wins in Buffalo
Rochester food truck Chowder Up had a big weekend. The mobile seafood truck won two awards at the Buffalo Soup Festival held Sunday at the Hearthstone Manor banquet center in Depew.