- Black Button, NY Wine & Culinary collaborate on Garden Gin
Black Button Distilling and the New York Wine & Culinary center have teamed up to launch Garden Gin, a collaboration spirit that will be released on next week at the NYWCC Fourth Annual Garden Party, officials announced Tuesday.
- A Classic Piece for Your Home – The Chaise Lounge
Comfort and versatility are two of the most important characteristics to consider when you are looking to add new furniture to your home.
- Aldi to open new Fairport area store Aug. 15
National grocery retailer Aldi Inc. is slated to open its newest store in the area Aug. 15. The store is at 6687 Pittsford-Palmyra Road in Perinton.
- Michaels to open Webster store on Saturday
Michaels Stores Inc. is opening a 22,844-square-feet store at 913 Holt Road in Webster on Saturday, officials said. The new location will add some 60 jobs.
- Mosquito Joe targets expansion into Rochester region
Mosquito Joe of WNY LLC, which does business as Mosquito Joe, is looking to expand into Rochester by 2017, officials said.
- Blue Jay Windows and Doors opens in Victor
Blue Jay Windows and Doors Inc. has opened on Route 96 in Victor, Ontario County. The company focuses on home improvement.
- HP Bodyworks plans move
Hana Pilates & Bodyworks, commonly known as HP Bodyworks, plans to move to an expanded studio at 17 Pitkin St. on Sept. 1, officials announced Wednesday. The move is based on growing class sizes.
- Star bright: Robert Sands aims to grow his firm even faster
- Kodak assets, Alibaba investment behind new e-commerce firm
Eastman Kodak Co. announced Thursday that a new e-commerce company, eApeiron Partners LLC, has launched, created chiefly from some Kodak assets along with an investment from China-based Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Project to boost East End
- SPoT Coffee raises $750,000 in private placement
Toronto-based SPoT Coffee (Canada) Ltd. has obtained commitments for private placement financing resulting in total proceeds of $750,000, officials said Tuesday.
- Auction Direct USA's CEO receives industry honor
Auction Direct USA CEO Todd Hoagey has been named the inaugural recipient of the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association’s CPO Dealer of the Year Award.
- Wegmans to offer invasive Florida Lionfish in six states
Wegmans Food Markets Inc. now is offering Florida Lionfish in stores in six states, officials announced Thursday.
- Ortho Clinical inks deal with Beckman Coulter
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics and Beckman Coulter Inc. have signed a sales agreement, officials said Thursday.
- Rue21 opens store at Marketplace
Teen clothing retailer Rue21 held its grand opening Wednesday at the Marketplace Mall, marking its second store in Rochester. The company is also located in the Mall at Greece Ridge.
- Pittsford native's clothes retailer to hold local trunk show
JOLN, a California-based men’s and women’s retailer owned by a Pittsford native plans a trunk show at the Irondequoit Country Club this week.
- Morgan sees casino as key for downtown
- Wilmorite to convert Marketplace Mall in Henrietta to outlet center
Wilmorite Management Group LLC on Wednesday announced the Marketplace Mall in Henrietta will convert to an outlet center.
- AIMS center opens in Victor
An Adventures in Movement and Sensation Inc. center has opened in Victor, Ontario County.
- Meeting business growing: Tourism, hospitality has $1 billion impact