- Pair buys Penfield-based Eagle Cleaners
Penfield-based Eagle Cleaners has been sold to Michael and Darlene Micciche, officials announced Friday.
- Outdoor retailer REI to open at CityGate
Recreational Equipment Inc.—commonly known as REI—is expanding to CityGate this fall, officials announced Tuesday.
- Rhythm Connect closing location, to team with Spotlight Studios
Fairport-based Rhythm Connect LLC is closing its location after more than five years in business, officials announced Monday. The business will team up with Spotlight Studios—a performing arts firm—by Feb. 29.
- Constantino's Market at College Town to close
College Town’s Constantino’s Market will close Feb. 13, officials announced Monday. The grocery retailer in the mixed-use district has not been able to be profitable.
- Wegmans adds stone mill in Pittsford store
Wegmans Food Markets Inc. has added a new stone mill in its Pittsford location’s bakery. Officials believe it is the first mill inside a grocery retailer in the country.
- Wegmans warns of fraudulent coupon on Facebook
Wegmans Food Markets Inc. officials are asking customers to be wary of a fraudulent Facebook Inc. post that bears the Wegmans name, the company said Monday.
- Tops to unveil $1 million renovation of Farmington store
Tops Friendly Markets LLC plans to unveil the $1 million renovation of its Farmington, Ontario County, store at 10 a.m. Wednesday.
- Warm weather dampens Q3 sales, profit for Monro Muffler Brake
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. on Tuesday reported increased sales for the third quarter but missed Street estimates for earnings and revenues.
- Doan to open new facility in Greece
Doan Family of Dealerships is gearing up for the opening of a new $5 million, 33,000-square-foot facility in Greece.
- Kodak gives preliminary update for 2015 results
Eastman Kodak Co. on Wednesday issued a preliminary update on its 2015 financial results.
- Tenders & Tots replaces Macarollin at Marketplace
Tenders & Tots—a fried chicken and gourmet tater tots establishment—opened Wednesday in the food court of The Marketplace Mall, mall officials said.
- Wegmans plans to open store in North Carolina
Wegmans Food Markets Inc. has signed a letter of intent to expand its reach to North Carolina, officials said.
- Wegmans 2015 Check Out Hunger campaign raises $1.84M
Wegmans Food Markets Inc. customers contributed $1.84 million—a new record—during the retailer’s fall 2015 Check Out Hunger campaign. The campaign aims to help the hungry in each community Wegmans serves, officials said.
- Cooks buy Bristol Harbour
The developers of the proposed Everwilde Inn & Spa on Friday purchased the assets of nearby Bristol Harbour Resort, which will be operated under Bristol Harbour Resort Management LLC.
- Legal fray follows rival liquor stores' plans
- Finger Lakes Cheese Alliance unveils new name, focus
The Finger Lakes Cheese Trail is now the Finger Lakes Cheese Alliance, officials announced this week.
- USL terminates ownership of the Rochester Rhinos
The United Soccer League has ended Robert Clark’s eight-year term as owner of the Rochester Rhinos.
- Broadstone Net Lease buys Red Lobster properties for $74.4M
Broadstone Net Lease Inc. announced Tuesday the acquisition of 18 Red Lobster properties in 14 states. The properties were purchased through two separate sale-leaseback transactions for some $74.4 million.
- Report: Wegmans revenues neared $8 billion in 2015
Wegmans Food Markets Inc. sales from its 88-store footprint brought in an estimated $7.9 billion last year, according to Supermarket News, a grocery industry trade publication.