- Star bright: Robert Sands aims to grow his firm even faster
- Kodak assets, Alibaba investment behind new e-commerce firm
Eastman Kodak Co. announced Thursday that a new e-commerce company, eApeiron Partners LLC, has launched, created chiefly from some Kodak assets along with an investment from China-based Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Project to boost East End
- SPoT Coffee raises $750,000 in private placement
Toronto-based SPoT Coffee (Canada) Ltd. has obtained commitments for private placement financing resulting in total proceeds of $750,000, officials said Tuesday.
- Auction Direct USA's CEO receives industry honor
Auction Direct USA CEO Todd Hoagey has been named the inaugural recipient of the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association’s CPO Dealer of the Year Award.
- Wegmans to offer invasive Florida Lionfish in six states
Wegmans Food Markets Inc. now is offering Florida Lionfish in stores in six states, officials announced Thursday.
- Ortho Clinical inks deal with Beckman Coulter
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics and Beckman Coulter Inc. have signed a sales agreement, officials said Thursday.
- Rue21 opens store at Marketplace
Teen clothing retailer Rue21 held its grand opening Wednesday at the Marketplace Mall, marking its second store in Rochester. The company is also located in the Mall at Greece Ridge.
- Pittsford native's clothes retailer to hold local trunk show
JOLN, a California-based men’s and women’s retailer owned by a Pittsford native plans a trunk show at the Irondequoit Country Club this week.
- Morgan sees casino as key for downtown
- Wilmorite to convert Marketplace Mall in Henrietta to outlet center
Wilmorite Management Group LLC on Wednesday announced the Marketplace Mall in Henrietta will convert to an outlet center.
- AIMS center opens in Victor
An Adventures in Movement and Sensation Inc. center has opened in Victor, Ontario County.
- Meeting business growing: Tourism, hospitality has $1 billion impact
- Saxbys closes at College Town
Saxbys—a coffee retailer located in College Town—closed May 20 after three months of trying to find a sustainable plan moving forward, officials said. The efforts over the last few months were successful but not enough.
- Country club hits 100
- Monro shares fall after Q4 earnings, revenues misses
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. stocks were down more than $8 a share in early morning trading Thursday, after reporting fourth-quarter results that missed Street estimates.
- Kost Tire agrees to pay $275,000 settlement on oil charges
Kost Tire Distributors Inc. has agreed to pay a $275,000 settlement to the state of New York for falsely charging customers a fee for recycling their used oil.
- Joint Corp. cracks market
Making its second foray into Upstate New York, Joint Corp. recently opened an office in Perinton.
- Seminar to focus on franchise opportunities
Franchise representatives from across the country are coming to Rochester next week for a “Meet the Franchisor” seminar.