- Vuzix's eyewear available in safety-glass format
Vuzix Corp. Tuesday said its Vuzix M100 Smart Glasses product is now available in a prescription-capable, safety-glass format.
- Eclectic business is a joy but not yet a victory
- Rochester Top 100: Close attention to customers' needs pays off
- Tuthill still shines in specialty lighting
- Dinosaur BBQ partners with Bills, to be served at stadium
Dinosaur Bar-B-Que is the Buffalo Bills’ official barbecue and barbecue sauce, officials said Wednesday.
- The Loop
- Wegmans tests telemedicine at some stores
- Investing in a sales team secures necessary pipeline
- Three Heads Brewing breaks ground on new brewery
Three Heads Brewing Inc. has broken ground on a new brewery in the city after more than 14 months of planning.
- West Elm to open this month at Culver Road Armory
Brooklyn-based West Elm, a furniture retailer, will open at the Culver Road Armory on July 23 at 10 a.m.
- Up to the challenge
Up to the challenge: North American Breweries CEO Kris Sirchio sees plenty of potential to grow again.
- Gas prices rise here heading into July 4 holiday
Despite a steady rise in gas prices locally, experts predict record-high visitors to state and national parks heading into the Independence Day weekend.
- Hilton Garden Inn at College Town opens
Hilton Garden Inn Rochester/University & Medical Center opened at College Town Tuesday, the hotel chain said.
- Thank your employees, and help them thank others
- 'Time to get out' stretches to decades of earning
- Wegmans donates $1.5 million to open exhibit at Smithsonian
“Wegmans Wonderplace” will open in the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American History in December as the first exhibition directly geared for children ages 6 and younger, officials said.
- Vuzix launches retail prescription lenses for its smart glasses
Vuzix Corp. has launched its first retail collection of prescription lenses for its M100 Smart Glasses with National Vision Inc.’s Eyeglass World, a prescription retailer.
- VOA to shutter thrift stores, focus on mission-related programs
Volunteers of America Upstate New York plans to close all its upstate thrift stores and recycling operations to focus more fully on mission-related programs.
- Two area firms recognized as best workplaces for millennials
Two local companies have earned praise as great places to work for millennials.
- Messner launching showroom in Greece
Messner Flooring Re: Source Commercial Carpet and Flooring is opening a new 4,000-square-foot showroom in Greece called Messner Flooring America, officials said. It will be Messner's second area retail showroom.