Small Business News
- Startups on the rise
There has been a notable increase in fledgling businesses.
- High-energy paint classes elicit enthusiasm
Gloria Kreitzberg pours her passion, energy and enthusiasm into everything she does. Her latest venture blends those traits with her love of music, art and dance into a unique experience for the over-21 crowd.
- Cake and coffee--what a winning combination
- TempleSox succeeds by dressing up eyewear
- Small companies strain to fulfill ACA requirements
- Virtual business opens doors for small agency
- Veteran-Owned Businesses
- Fitness and wellness combine for maximum appeal
- Fast grower hits Chapter 11
- Make everything tasteful with your own 'magic oil'
- Five new companies graduate from RIT business incubator
Venture Creations, the business incubator at Rochester Institute of Technology, marked the launch of five new businesses Wednesday. The companies collectively bring 31 new jobs to the Rochester region, officials said.
- Fowlers, Rosenfeld win Business Person of the Year awards
The Small Business Council of Rochester recognized Michael and Sitima Fowler of Capstone Information Technologies Inc. and Ken Rosenfeld of eHealth Technologies as winners of its 2015 Business Person of the Year award.
- North Star guides good books downtown
- Proactive approach offers clients peace of mind
- Small-business owners nurse sense of optimism
- Setting lofty goals to live up to expectations
- Tackling a mix of challenges with smart solutions
- Now they teach others to make their own wine
They take their clients from vine to vino, at least 24 bottles’ worth
- Entrepreneurs' Organization names chapter president
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization’s Western New York chapter has named Rochester’s Michele Nichols as its first female president, officials announced Tuesday.