Small Business News
- Entrepreneur raises latest business on farm
- Wine is the vessel as they head for pinnacle
- SBC selects award finalists
- 'Classic American success story' thrives in city
- Index shows small business job gains remain steady
The Paychex | IHS Small Business Jobs Index remains unchanged for the second consecutive month, showing little movement in the national small business employment trends but also a move away from the volatility of 2014.
- Eclectic business is a joy but not yet a victory
- South Wedge studio was the initial attraction
- Franchising creates wider avenue to expansion
- For some, slow and steady growth yields dividends
- Investing in a sales team secures necessary pipeline
- Venture capital firm showcases early-stage companies
- 'Time to get out' stretches to decades of earning
- Burger 21 targets Rochester, tri-state area
Burger 21—a franchise based in Tampa, Fla.—is targeting Rochester and the tri-state area for future expansion, officials said.
- Coffee so good it inspires their customers' tears
- Savvy Girl Golf reading the green in style
- Craft beer trails expand, impact other industries
- Ambitious pair's endeavors brighten city site
- Real estate services firm celebrates 40th year
- Report shows N.Y. small-business owners upbeat
Small-business owners in New York have a positive outlook for business prospects over the next six months, but hiring plans are down, a new report from American Express Open shows.
- Splyce eSports wins 2015 Rochester Venture Challenge
The winner of the 2015 Rochester Venture Challenge is Splyce eSports, a gaming company that builds websites to stream information for fans, game developers and event organizers.