Small Business News
- Studio at peak capacity after 10 years recording hundreds of artists
- SBC names award finalists
- Business Person of the Year finalists named
Eleven executives from 10 businesses are finalists for this year’s Business Person of the Year Award, presented by the Small Business Council of Rochester.
- Small Business Council launches school supply drive
The Small Business Council of Rochester is working to ensure local students are prepared for school this fall by urging area business to donate school supplies.
- Italian chef provides authenticity to eatery
- Lewis Tree Service donates $100k to create MCC scholarship
Monroe Community College announced a new scholarship fund Wednesday established through a $100,000 donation by the Lewis Tree Service.
- Summer, and we all scream for you know what
- No longer a field limited to older professionals
- Excell Partners leads seed financing for Traverse Biosciences
Excell Partners was a leader in providing $500,000 in convertible debt financing to support operations and advance product development efforts for Traverse Biosciences, officials announced Wednesday.
- Haven for bikers, and others, opens in Macedon
- Tails wagging over Barkshop's doggie snacks
- Home and garden center sees a resurgence
This year New Grossmans Garden & Home benefits from both longevity and its fresh start.
- Seminar to focus on franchise opportunities
Franchise representatives from across the country are coming to Rochester next week for a “Meet the Franchisor” seminar.
- Report: Rochester moves up as a city to start a career
Rochester ranks in the bottom half of cities nationwide to start a career, a new report from WalletHub shows. But its ranking has improved since last year.
- Operating overseas involves meticulous planning
- B&L parent Valeant names new CEO
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc. stock initially picked up steam Monday on news Bausch & Lomb Inc.’s parent has named a new CEO, but the shares later wavered.
- Center for Urban Entrepreneurship marks its opening
A new hub for urban entrepreneurial programs and research opened downtown Monday.
- Equipment is also supplied to meet needs of any social or corporate occasio
- Boat-shares offer options for enthusiast