Small Business News
- Bully Hill takes gold in 2015 Best of the Web
- Quick, effective video process produces hits
- NEXUS-NY selects area teams for new program
New Energy Xcelerator of Upstate New York has selected nine teams, including three based in Rochester, to participate in a new program.
- Hands-on novices make wine their way
- The Entrepreneurs Network seeks applications
Applications are now being accepted for the 18th class of the Entrepreneurs Network.
- Fichter trains athletes who WannaGetFast
- Fast Start: 'Flower hunter' finds holistic growth
Sarah Costello seeks to make the flower-buying experience more ecologically friendly
- Woof, woof! Their business has gone to the dogs
- An artist who sees the versatility of her medium
- Woman - Owned Businesses
- Support is key, both to Internet and local areas
- 2015 Rochester Venture Challenge kicks off
The 2015 Rochester Venture Challenge—formerly known as the Rochester Regional Business Plan Contest—is to begin accepting applications on Friday.
- Pick a pack of apples here, there and everywhere
- Survival, hard work, love yield satisfaction
- A special eye for specialized printing work
- Bags created for sailors make waves in retail
- Retirement frees time for new creative venture