Small Business News
- The Entrepreneurs Network seeks applications
Applications are now being accepted for the 18th class of the Entrepreneurs Network.
- Fichter trains athletes who WannaGetFast
- Fast Start: 'Flower hunter' finds holistic growth
Sarah Costello seeks to make the flower-buying experience more ecologically friendly
- Woof, woof! Their business has gone to the dogs
- An artist who sees the versatility of her medium
- Woman - Owned Businesses
- Support is key, both to Internet and local areas
- 2015 Rochester Venture Challenge kicks off
The 2015 Rochester Venture Challenge—formerly known as the Rochester Regional Business Plan Contest—is to begin accepting applications on Friday.
- Pick a pack of apples here, there and everywhere
- Survival, hard work, love yield satisfaction
- A special eye for specialized printing work
- Bags created for sailors make waves in retail
- Retirement frees time for new creative venture
- The outlook for small businesses is 'positive'
- Longtime baker confirms a life of just desserts
- As print brokers, they have plenty of printers ready to match with client n
- Their yoga retreats develop mind and body
Canandaigua-area events mix health and pleasure but limit the travel stress