Small Business News
- Specialists in dirt tackle jobs we can't handle
- Pavia, Weis win 2016 Business Person of the Year award
The 34th annual Small Business Council of Rochester recognized Michael Pavia of Sydor Technologies LLC and Cyndi Weis of Breathe Yoga and Juice Bar Inc. as winners of the 2016 Business Person of the Year award.
- Success as acupuncturist didn't come easily
- The Steps to Follow for a Successful Office Move
- Helping their clients help everyone else
- A breath of fresh air to her community
- Strong culture serves as basis for success
- Paychex hiring to fill 200 area jobs
Paychex Inc. has openings for 200 jobs in Rochester and plans to interview pre-qualified candidates on Wednesday at a special open house.
- GRE accepting applications for Economic Gardening Program
A free program offered by an area organization has helped generate some 540 jobs at 93 companies.
- Company evolves and prospers with the times
- Staffing agency gives emphasis to retention
- Small businesses finding ways to use data analytics
- Get Better Productivity in Your Office Environment
The success of any small business today hinges not only at having a great product or services to offer customers and having a quality website..
- Studio at peak capacity after 10 years recording hundreds of artists
- SBC names award finalists
- Business Person of the Year finalists named
Eleven executives from 10 businesses are finalists for this year’s Business Person of the Year Award, presented by the Small Business Council of Rochester.
- Small Business Council launches school supply drive
The Small Business Council of Rochester is working to ensure local students are prepared for school this fall by urging area business to donate school supplies.
- Italian chef provides authenticity to eatery
- Lewis Tree Service donates $100k to create MCC scholarship
Monroe Community College announced a new scholarship fund Wednesday established through a $100,000 donation by the Lewis Tree Service.
- Summer, and we all scream for you know what