- Victor Chamber to honor 3 'Women of Excellence'
The Victor Chamber of Commerce will honor three women for their contributions at the fourth annual “Women of Excellence” awards dinner this month.
- 'American Pickers' coming to Canandaigua
The television show “American Pickers” will be filming in Canandaigua next month.
- Fast Start: Latest at RoCo
- Meet, Stay & Play Conference Centers
- Meet, Stay & Play: Meeting & Banquet Facilities
- Marriott honors DelMonte hotels
The DelMonte Hotel Group has been awarded a Gold and Silver Circle Award by Marriott International.
- Frontier, Victor Merchants Group partner
Frontier Communications Corp. and the Victor Merchants Group are partnering to support the town and village of Victor, officials said.
- Alaris, UR partner to digitize Susan B. Anthony letters
Kodak Alaris Inc. has partnered with the University of Rochester to digitize a large collection of correspondence between suffragist Susan B. Anthony and her friend and colleague, Rachel Foster Avery.
- Rochester Music Hall of Fame inductees to be named Wednesday
The Rochester Music Hall of Fame 2015 inductees will be announced Wednesday morning at Max of Eastman Place.
- Twilight Criterium bike race returns to Rochester
The Twilight Criterium—a unique, city-center bicycle race—will return to Rochester this summer, bringing with it some $1.2 million in economic development for the region, Mayor Lovely Warren said Monday.
- Three new Jazz Fest headliners announced
The Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival announced three new headlining acts for the nine-day festival scheduled for June.
- RBTL board reports budget surplus at end of 2014
The Rochester Broadway Theatre League has a six-figure budget surplus for the sixth year in a row. At the first board meeting of 2015, the RBTL’s finance chair reported that fiscal year 2014 ended with a budget surplus of $111,452.
- Lake destination
- Plan 2014: An economic and environmental winner
The enormous benefits of Plan 2014 should not be held up by a small increase in the cost of coastal living.
- Geneva doctor puts blood on pages of novel
- Finger Lakes Vacation Region reports on efforts
The Finger Lakes Vacation Region reached 2.8 billion in impressions for its 2014 Regional Public Relations program, officials said. The program, which was started five years ago, seeks to increase the region’s marketing.
- Recalling the courageous journey of an NHL pioneer
Former Rochester Americans tough guy Val James recounts bigotry in his new autobiography, “Black Ice.”
- Readers weigh in on Broad St. proposals
Nearly three-quarters of the respondents to this week’s Rochester Business Journal Daily Report Snap Poll say redevelopment of the historic Broad Street Aqueduct is important for future downtown economic development.