- Inn on the Lake adds to management team
The Inn on the Lake Waterfront Resort and Conference Center has added three new managers to its team, officials said.
- Professional soccer team River Dogz plan home opener
The Rochester River Dogz FC, a professional soccer team founded last year, is preparing for its home opener vs. AFC Cleveland, officials said.
- Haunted History Trail scares up tourism
- Boat-shares offer options for enthusiast
- Snap Poll: Letchworth State Park tops list of favorite parks
When respondents to this week’s RBJ Daily Report Snap Poll were asked to pick their three favorite parks, Letchworth State Park was named more than any other.
- Flower City Comic Con expected to draw 2,000
A new convention is coming to Rochester and is expected to draw 2,000 attendees.
- Explore Greater Rochester: Accommodations
- Art center builds on innovative fundraiser
- Eastman associate dean accepts OSU post
- Zoo to get game-centered exhibit
- 30,000 people expected to attend 2016 Imagine RIT event
Rochester Institute of Technology has announced the dates of its festival the university expects to draw 30,000 people to campus.
- Where light has long shined
- Downtown looks up
- Finalists chosen for World Video Game Hall of Fame
Fifteen finalists were announced Tuesday for induction in the Strong’s World Video Game Hall of Fame.
- Geva's 'Mockingbird' production sets box office record
The Geva Theatre stage production of “To Kill a Mockingbird” has become the highest-selling non-musical production in Geva’s history, theatre officials announced Tuesday.
- Buyers sign letter of intent to buy Shadow Lake Golf Club
Fritz Odenbach, senior vice president of the Dolomite Group, and Gary Haseley, a former owner and CEO of Zeller Corp., signed a letter of intent to purchase the assets of Shadow Lake Golf and Racquet Club from the Dolomite Group.
- What brain drain?
- Photonics firms coming to Rochester, bringing 1,400 jobs here
Rochester will be the new home for two leading photonics companies, bringing a collective $1.6 billion investment and more than 1,400 new high-tech jobs to the region.
- Darien Lake seeking to fill 2,000 positions
Darien Lake Theme & Water Park Resort is looking to fill 2,000 positions across its operations, including amusement park, water park, lodging, entertainment, food and retail departments.