- Henrietta distributor partners with craft brewer
Shmaltz Brewing Co. is partnering with Henrietta-based distributor Lake Beverage Corp., officials said.
- Holiday Inn Rochester Downtown plans opening
Business travelers and other visitors to the area will have a new hotel option with the Holiday Inn Rochester Downtown grand opening Friday.
- Some thoughts on Yogi, Tyrod, the Pearl and Brady's bunch
- CCR starts construction on activities center
- Finger Lakes Craft Cider Week kicks off
The Finger Lakes Craft Cider Week kicks off Friday and runs through Oct. 11. The event is in its fourth year of operation and brings together the region’s variety of ciders.
- Fast Start: What I do
- Vineyard supplies wine for pope's visit
- Employing a longtime interest
Peter Pecor was named the executive director of RochesterWorks in 2008
- Rhinos to receive championship trophy at Sahlen's Stadium
The Rochester Rhinos will receive the United Soccer League regular season championship trophy Thursday at Sahlen’s Stadium before their game against Toronto FCC II.
- Fashion Week of Rochester to hold launch party
The 2015 Fashion Week of Rochester launch party will be held tonight, hosted by the Center for Youth with support from City Grill and Rochester magazine.
- Oak Hill selected for PGA Championship in 2023
- Visit Rochester hires sales exec
- Fleming returns to Eastman School
World-renowned soprano Renee Fleming has been appointed Distinguished Visiting Artist at the Eastman School of Music at the University of Rochester.
- $4M exhibit to put attendance rise in play
- Geva's executive director leaves to join Rhode Island theater
Thomas Parrish, executive director of Geva Theatre Center Inc., has resigned from his post to lead the state theater of Rhode Island, officials said. Parrish will become executive director of Tony Award-winning Trinity Repertory Company.
- Fashion Week to be held at former Midtown Plaza site
The Fashion Week of Rochester will be held under “The Tents on Main,” which will be at the center of the former Midtown Plaza site in a roughly 15,000-square-foot tent, officials announced Tuesday.
- Report shows commuters here waste 39 hours a year
Rochesterians spend 39 hours a year sitting in traffic and waste 20 gallons of gas doing it, a new report from Texas A&M Transportation Institute and INRIX Inc. shows.