- Rhinos team up with Zweigle's
The Rochester Rhinos have partnered with Zweigle’s Inc. for the remainder of the 2016 season, officials announced Monday.
- Report: Travelers to Finger Lakes spent $2.9B in 2015
Tourism in the Finger Lakes accounted for more than 6 percent of all employment in the region last year, a report released Wednesday states. Some 59,000 jobs were generated in the region last year through tourism.
- Henderson Ford launches book drive for school
Now in its sixth year, Henderson Ford’s “You Share. Kids Explore!” program collects new and used children’s books and donates them to students at School No. 50, Helen Barrett Montgomery. Last year, the program collected more than 1,300 books.
- QB Taylor signs contract extension with Buffalo Bills
The Buffalo Bills on Friday announced quarterback Tyrod Taylor has a signed contract extension with the team. The Bills currently are conducting their annual training camp at St. John Fisher College.
- The Strong looks to adults for growth
- Mural conference coming to Rochester area
The 10th Global Mural Conference is slated to be held Sept. 21 to 24 at the Woodcliff Hotel & Spa in Perinton.
- A new lead at museum
- Dubnik brings an entrepreneurial background
- Casino seeks 480 trainees for dealer school
Del Lago Resort & Casino on Monday announced its first wave of jobs for table games and poker dealers. The casino and resort is looking for 480 trainees for its dealer school.
- FLCC program trains for the wine industry
- Study identifies two options for performing arts center
Consultants hired to study options for a performing arts center downtown have come up with two options—one at Midtown and the second at the intersection of Exchange Boulevard and Court Street.
- Drum Corps Associates to return to Rochester this fall
Drum Corps Associates announced Wednesday the group has signed on to return to Rochester this fall for its World Championship Weekend.
- Park guy finds inspiration in city
Aaron Lehman, 30, is the project, program and design coordinator of the Community Design Center of Rochester.
- Fairfield Inn marks opening of Geneva location
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott has opened in Geneva, officials announced Wednesday.
- New York Wine & Culinary Center bolsters local beer offerings
The New York Wine & Culinary Center has expanded its local beer tap offerings, officials announced Tuesday.
- DEC issues air quality health advisory for Wednesday
The state Department of Environmental Conservation on Tuesday issued an air quality health advisory for Wednesday for areas including Genesee and Orleans counties.
- 2 Vine marks its reopening in East End
2 Vine, previously known as Restaurant 2 Vine, has reopened after five weeks of renovation, officials announced Tuesday.
- M&T, REF collect instruments at Jazz Fest
During the Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival, which opened Friday and runs through July 2, M&T Bank Corp. and Rochester Education Foundation will collect musical instruments to distribute to Rochester City School District students.
- Country Club opens its newly renovated facility