- Taking flight
- COMIDA OKs tax breaks for Seisenbacher Rail Interiors facility
Seisenbacher Rail Interiors Inc. received approval Tuesday for sales tax exemptions from the Monroe County Industrial Development Agency for a project that will bring its first United States-based manufacturing facility to Rochester.
- Greater Rochester International Airport gets $2.8M grant
The Greater Rochester International Airport has received a $2.8 million grant from the Department of Transportation for airport improvements.
- Meineke plans to add 13 locations in Rochester area
Meineke Car Care Centers Inc. plans to open 13 new locations in the Rochester area over the next five years, the Charlotte, N.C.-based company said Monday.
- $20M settles lawsuit
- Avon dealership receives FCA US award
Genesee Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep has earned a FCA Customer First Award for Excellence from FCA US LLC.
- Mitchell Road bridge closing for repairs Friday
The Mitchell Road bridge over the Erie Canal in Pittsford is closing for repairs Friday afternoon, the state Department of Transportation announced.
- Website aiming to fix high price of auto repairs
- Downtown transit center lauded as project of year
The Regional Transit Services downtown transit center in Rochester was recently named a 2016 Public Works Project of the Year by the American Public Works Association.
- Henderson Ford launches book drive for school
Now in its sixth year, Henderson Ford’s “You Share. Kids Explore!” program collects new and used children’s books and donates them to students at School No. 50, Helen Barrett Montgomery. Last year, the program collected more than 1,300 books.
- New-car sales in Monroe County decline in July
New-car sales in Monroe County dropped in July, Rochester Automobile Dealers’ Association Inc. reported.
- Airport to get $1.9M for new facility
Greater Rochester International Airport is slated to receive a $1.9 million grant to build a deicing facility.
- Area's first compressed natural gas station opens
American Natural Gas LLC has opened a public compressed natural gas station in Gates, the Saratoga Springs-based distributor of alternative motor fuels announced this week.
- Buffalo group buys Mazda of West Ridge
Buffalo-based Transitowne Automotive Group has purchased Mazda of West Ridge Inc. for an undisclosed sum. Transitowne has six locations in the Buffalo area.
- Genesee & Wyoming tops expectations for second quarter
Genesee & Wyoming Inc. on Monday reported better-than-expected results for the second quarter, beating Street estimates.
- Rochester ranks in top third for fewest vehicle thefts
Rochester ranks among the top third of the nation’s 380 metro areas for its vehicle thefts, a report from the National Insurance Crime Bureau shows. Because the rankings are based on the number of thefts per 100,000 residents, the higher the rank number, the safer the metro area.
- Car show to benefit Arc of Monroe, Golisano Children's Hospital
Nearly 100 classic, muscle and performance cars will be on display in Henrietta this weekend to raise money for two local charities.
- Rochester Top 100: Expansion has firm’s future looking good
- Monro Muffler Brake CEO's total pay jumps 30 percent in 2015
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. CEO John Van Heel’s total compensation topped $1 million in 2015, a 30 percent increase from 2014, a filing Friday with the Securities and Exchange Commission states.
- Auto Dealers