- Car show to benefit Arc of Monroe, Golisano Children's Hospital
Nearly 100 classic, muscle and performance cars will be on display in Henrietta this weekend to raise money for two local charities.
- Rochester Top 100: Expansion has firm’s future looking good
- Monro Muffler Brake CEO's total pay jumps 30 percent in 2015
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. CEO John Van Heel’s total compensation topped $1 million in 2015, a 30 percent increase from 2014, a filing Friday with the Securities and Exchange Commission states.
- Auto Dealers
- Auction Direct USA's CEO receives industry honor
Auction Direct USA CEO Todd Hoagey has been named the inaugural recipient of the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association’s CPO Dealer of the Year Award.
- Ford dealers give vehicle to BOCES 2 for auto tech program
Monroe 2-Orleans BOCES Career and Technical Education will receive a 2013 Ford Fusion and related technical and computer support as part of an annual program from the Rochester-Area Ford Dealers.
- Finger Lakes region to receive $1.7M in rail grants
The Finger Lakes region will receive nearly $1.7 million in grants for rail infrastructure improvements, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Tuesday.
- For ridesharing customers, reaching a destination is all in the app
- Divided over Uber: Taxi industry, others debate proposals for upstate rides
Melkie Demissie pays $4,200 a year for car insurance. It is not that he is a bad driver. But that is what taxi drivers in Rochester pay for car insurance.
- Haven for bikers, and others, opens in Macedon
- Gas prices at lowest mark in a decade at summer-driving start
Gas prices continued to climb through the Memorial Day weekend, but both locally and nationally the price at the pump starting the summer driving season was the lowest in more than a decade.
- Monro shares fall after Q4 earnings, revenues misses
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. stocks were down more than $8 a share in early morning trading Thursday, after reporting fourth-quarter results that missed Street estimates.
- Kost Tire agrees to pay $275,000 settlement on oil charges
Kost Tire Distributors Inc. has agreed to pay a $275,000 settlement to the state of New York for falsely charging customers a fee for recycling their used oil.
- Henderson Ford lauded as top government sales dealership in NY
Henderson Ford was the top-selling government-sales dealership in New York last year and 12th in the nation, Ford Motor Co.’s government dealer advisory board reported.
- Gas prices continue to climb
Gas prices continued their spring climb this week, with a 7-cent weekly increase at the local pump, a survey by GasBuddy.com shows.
- Insurance Auto Auctions opens facility Genesee County
Insurance Auto Auctions Inc. has opened a facility in Bergen, Genesee County.
- Boat-shares offer options for enthusiast
- Pair of construction projects to close area roads
Two major road construction projects will resume next week, closing some heavily traveled roads locally, the state Department of Transportation announced.
- New-car sales in Monroe County down 6 percent from a year ago
New-car sales in Monroe County last month were up from February but fell more than 6 percent from a year ago, Rochester Automobile Dealers’ Association Inc. reported.
- Nexus enrollment event slated for airport this month
The Greater Rochester International Airport will serve as host for a Nexus enrollment event this month.