- State audit criticizes RGRTA salary bonuses
An audit by state Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli has found top executives at Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority collected 57 percent of the organization’s salary bonuses over a three-year period because the authority rewarded collective achievements instead of individual efforts.
- January new-car sales up over prior year
New-car sales in Monroe County last month outpaced January 2014 sales, Rochester Automobile Dealers’ Association Inc. reported this week.
- Gas prices here down 32 percent from a year ago
Gas prices in the Rochester area have not budged much in the last three weeks, but they remain far below the average price a year ago, a survey from GasBuddy.com shows.
- His turn at the wheel
With RGRTA since 1999, Miguel Velazquez recently was promoted to COO
- Teamwork is his road to success
- National publication features Rochester distributing company
Regional Distributors Inc. has made the cover of the January/February edition of the national Maintenance Sales News magazine.
- Tech appeal
- Gas prices here fall below $3 a gallon
Holiday travelers will pay less at the pump when they fill up this week, as the average price of a gallon of gas has dropped below $3 in Rochester, a survey from GasBuddy.com shows.
- State awards millions for railway, airport repairs
The Rochester region has been awarded more than $1.3 million for railway repairs and more than $1.7 million for airport repairs from the state’s Passenger and Freight Rail Assistance Program.
- Gas prices fall here, but still far above national average
Despite a dramatic fall in prices at the pump, the average price of gasoline in Rochester remains nearly 50 cents per gallon higher than the national average.
- Moving forward
How transportation networks and arteries are set up can have a big impact on development and the quality of life in an urban area.
- Facility transforms transportation, community
The journey to next week’s opening of the RTS Transit Center started more than a decade ago. It wound through state, federal and local agencies, picking up funding and its share of controversy.
- Gasoline prices here hit lowest level since April
Gasoline prices in Rochester this week dropped to their lowest level since April, a weekly survey by GasBuddy shows.
- Auto Dealers
Ranked by number of vehicles sold retail in 2013.
- New vehicle sales climb in May
Sales of new vehicles in Monroe County rose in May, Rochester Automobile Dealers’ Association Inc. reported.
- Harsh weather slams profit in Q1 at Genesee & Wyoming
Adverse weather had a heavy impact on Genesee & Wyoming Inc. as the company’s net income and earnings per share toppled in the first quarter.
- Sales of new cars sink in January
Sales of new vehicles in Monroe County dropped in January, the Rochester Automobile Dealers’ Association Inc. reported.
- Retail gasoline prices up this week in region
Retail gasoline prices have averaged $3.66 a gallon in the past week, rising a total of 8 cents, GasBuddy Organization Inc.’s survey of 319 Rochester gas outlets found.
- Delta Air Lines to expand service from Rochester
Delta Air Lines Inc. will expand its service from Rochester to four locations, including two more round-trip flights to New York City’s John F. Kennedy International Airport, as of April, officials said Friday.
- Vehicle sales in Monroe County climb in October
Sales of new and used vehicles improved in October, with a 20 percent increase in new-car sales from a year ago, the Rochester Automobile Dealers’ Association Inc. reported.