|PRINT | CLOSE WINDOW|
The Small Business Council of Rochester announced the 2012 finalists Friday for the SBC Business Person of the Year honors.
The finalists for the award for leaders of firms with fewer than 50 employees:
• Erick Bond, Bond Financial Network Inc.;
• John Ford Nichols, the Nichols Team Inc.;
• Mikael Totterman, iCardiac Technologies Inc.; and
• Michael West, West Fire Systems Inc.
The finalists for the award for leaders of firms with more than 50 employees:
• Susan Butler and Tracy Till, Butler/Till Media Services Inc.;
• Raymond Isaac, Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.;
• Michael Nolan, Spex Precision Machine Technologies; and
• David Pastore, Upstate Roofing and Painting Inc.
The 30th Annual SBC Business Person of the Year Gala Luncheon is scheduled for Oct. 3 at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center. The keynote speakers are John Nugent, producer and artistic director, and Marc Iacona, producer and executive director, of the Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival.
Mark Gentile, then president and CEO of Odyssey Software Inc., received the 2011 award for firms with fewer than 50 employees. Sharon Napier, CEO of Partners + Napier Inc., received the award for larger firms.
Additional information on the event is available at www.rochestersbc.com. The SBC is an affiliate of the Rochester Business Alliance Inc.
(c) 2012 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.