RDDC event to spotlight downtown projects
The Rochester Downtown Development Corp.’s Downtown Rising presentation is June 4 at the Radisson Rochester Riverside Hotel.
The event, from 11:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the grand ballroom, is part of the RDDC’s 2013 Economic Growth Series. It will spotlight commercial, residential and public development projects downtown, officials said.
Scheduled featured speakers:
- Robert Morgan, CEO of Morgan Management LLC, who plans to purchase land at 103 Court St. along the Genesee River and build luxury housing;
- Gilbert Winn, Winn Cos. managing principal, whose company is redeveloping the Sibley Centre;
- dt ogilvie, dean and professor of business strategy at the Rochester Institute of Technology’s E. Philip Saunders College of Business, which is developing the Center for Urban Entrepreneurship on Franklin Street;
- James Maddison, president of Friends of the Roc City Skatepark, which supports the skatepark proposed for downtown; and
- Jennifer Indovina, co-founder of RocCity 2.0, who is involved in the Urban Design Week project.
(c) 2013 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.