|PRINT | CLOSE WINDOW|
Digital Rochester has announced the finalists for its third annual Greater Rochester Excellence and Achievements in Technology Awards, recognizing entrepreneurial spirit and achievements in the community.
The GREAT Awards honor individuals on the cutting edge of technological innovation and implementation, the organization noted. Nominations were received for eight award categories and narrowed to 23 finalists, with the awards slated to be given at a dinner on Sept. 10 at Rochester Plaza Hotel.
The finalists are:
Visionary Leadership Award
• Eric Rorapaugh, owner, and Kristin Rorapaugh, CEO, Systems Management Planning Inc.
• Robert Titus, partner, Innovative Solutions
• Frank Wojcik, associate provost for library, information and technology services, SUNY College at Brockport
Rising Star Award
• All Access LLC
• Bitnetix Inc.
• Pro-tech Manufacturing & Distribution Inc.
Communication Technology Award
• Greater Rochester Enterprise Inc.
• Post Central Inc.
• Rochester Democrat & Chronicle
Going Green Award
• Bioworks Inc.
• Pro-Tech Manufacturing and Distribution Inc.
Health Care Technology Award
• Equatek Interactive Inc.
• University of Rochester Medical Center
Technology Services Award
• Profit Strategies Inc
• Skillsoft Ltd. Rochester
Optics, Photonics and Imaging Technology Award
• Carestream Health Inc.
• Lumetrics Inc.
• Sydor Instruments LLC
Student Achievement Award
• Eric Irish, Rochester Institute of Technology
• Emily Wozniak, the University of Rochester, Eastman School of Music
• Jingjia Xu, RIT.
Tickets to the award ceremony are $110 for Digital Rochester members and $125 for nonmembers.
(c) 2011 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or e-mail email@example.com.