|PRINT | CLOSE WINDOW|
1. Donald Jeffries
2. Pictometry International Corp.
3. Martin Birmingham
4. Buckingham Properties LLC
5. John Koelmel of First Niagara Financial Group Inc.
6. Lakeside Memorial
7. Leonard Redon, Rochester deputy mayor, on adjusting to the change from private sector to public sector
8. Jerry Serafine
9. Rochester Business Alliance Inc. president and CEO Sandra Parker
10. Muller Quaker Dairy
11. ICS Telecom Inc.
13. Magnolia's Deli & Café on Park Avenue
14. Kodak Alaris
15. The Inner Loop reconstruction
16. GateHouse Media Inc.
17. W. Diamond Group
19. Thomas Terry III, who, along with Timothy Pope, leads Terry Tree Service LLC and Ironwood Heavy Highway LLC, which rank No. 1 on the 2013 Rochester Top 100
20. Jeffrey Markin
21. 55 percent
22. Deana Porterfield
23. The planned sale of Harris Interactive to Nielsen Holdings N.V.
24. Veramark Technologies Inc. and Pinnacle
12/27/13 (c) 2013 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.