Downtown Real Estate Revival
April 29, 2015
7:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center
A closer look at achieving critical mass in residential
real estate development in downtown Rochester
Our local panel of developers will be highlighting new projects, types of facilities
under consideration for the future, hurdles developers have overcome and
the challenges they face launching a new project. They will also share the types
of amenities that are being offered to attract city dwellers.
Panel of experts announced March 27.
$45 per person / $360 per table of 8
Who Should Attend?
• Businesses currently located downtown
• Commercial, housing, entertainment-focused businesses
• Local drivers of economic growth
• Those interested in moving downtown
• Architects, lenders and business partners encouraging downtown development
Interested in Sponsoring an RBJ event? Call Jo Ann Geiger, director of advertising, today at 585-546-8303 or email email@example.com.
For more information regarding Rochester Business Journal events, e-mail our Events Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.