Thursday, March 12, 2015
Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside
7:30 a.m. Awards Registration & Networking
7:45 a.m. Breakfast
8 to 9 a.m. Awards Program
9 to 9:45 a.m. Judges Panel & Q&A
NEW THIS YEAR
9:45 to 11:15 a.m. Google Analytics Workshop
Every year the RBJ recognizes Rochester’s best business websites at the Best of the Web awards breakfast. The awards are given for sites determined to be Rochester’s best by a panel of judges.
NEW! GOOGLE ANALYTICS WORKSHOP 9:45 to 11:15 a.m.
Google Analytics provides powerful digital analytics for any company with a web presence, large or small. It's one of the most powerful digital analytics solutions available, and it's free for anyone to use. Learn how to get the most out of your website using Google Analytics.
This workshop will cover:
• The methodology and terminology essential to understanding reports
• How to measure specific marketing and company objectives
• How to improve your website's performance through the analysis of various reports
• How to set goals and accurately measure success
• How to measure online and offline marketing campaigns
• How to customize Google Analytics for additional insights and reports
Who should attend:
• Executives who want to understand the performance of their website and which marketing initiatives are most effective.
• Marketing professionals who want to learn who comes to their site, what they do and how effective the site is at converting site visitors into customers.
• Content creators and web developers who want to learn where people leave the site, which pages and sections achieve the most engagement, and what search terms people use to find the site.
CHECK BACK for our 2015 Best of the Web award Finalists!
Digital Rochester's Business Transformation Award will be given to a Rochester-area firm that has transformed its business through the Web. Past finalists and winners have demonstrated business success gained by using the Web for strategic growth, harnessing cutting edge technology in website launches, mastering unique Web functionality or by making a significant impact on their organization through the exploration of online technologies.
CHECK BACK for the 2015 Digital Rochester Business Transformation award Finalists!
Click here to see photos from the 2014 event!
Click here to see photos from the 2013 event!
Interested in Sponsoring an RBJ event? Call Jo Ann Geiger, director of advertising, today at 585-546-8303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding Rochester Business Journal events e-mail Melissa Wilson, Events and Special Projects Director, at email@example.com.